SGTMarkets.com (Sterling Gent Trading Ltd) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 4, 2018

Formerly at SGTForex.com

SGT Markets is an online FX broker. SGTMarkets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile top trading platforms.  Sterling Gent Trading offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, and equity indexes for your personal investment and trading options.

SGTMarkets.com (Sterling Gent Trading Ltd)

Join live discussion of SGTMarkets.com (Sterling Gent Trading Ltd) on our forum

Prague, Czech Republic,
Jun 1, 2018,

Hello,
I cooperate with SGT Markets since 2015. I wish to write a short review as a small 'thank-you'. They were always very supportive and helpful to me. My trading conditions are superb, commissions and spreads one of the lowest. Withdrawals via Neteller very fast. I usually deal with Mr. Pawel Caputa, who is very responsive and trying to solve any issue with professional manners.
Thank you.
Mick
Argentina,
Apr 27, 2018,

Issue solved.

Hello,

I had an issue with sgtmarkets.com but they resolved the problem really fast, I used to sign to Matadorprime.com introductory broker and then matador stop working online and can't get my funds back, I requested sgtmarkets to solve the issue and SGT indeed sorted out the problem that I had with Matador on my behalf. Seems like my MT4 account was a Matador account and I were not then a customer of SGT.
I opened a live account directly at SGT and they added the exact same funds I had at my matador account on my new SGT account, they also give to me the choice to withdraw those funds and I choose to fund my new account to start trading.
I am really satisfied in the way that SGT solved my problem.

Apr 18, 2018 - 1 Star I funded my account to INFO@STERLINGGENT.COM, which is the e-mail they are using when you fund any account at sgtmarkets.com, they are using other websites as

"partnerships", for example matadorprime.eu, so you open a live account with them but throught sgtmarkets.com website, as you can see at

https://sgtmarkets.com/matadorprime/live and then after some time they shutdown those sites and said that they are not providing services to their partners anymore, so you can't

get your funds back.
I Chat with Brad, but without success.
How I know they are a scam?
I can get into my metatrader account, and it is working perfectly at the moment, the servers that metatrader use to conect are the same for the last year, I have all the detailed

reports, so they lie when said there are no providing services to other "partnerships" beacuse it still working.
I get into my sgtmarkets.com client area and I see there that I have the live account with the exact same data as my metatrader, now that I said that to Brad... there is no more live

account... but my metatrader account it still working, I do not know for how much longer.
Another thing I see is, if there are not in "partnership" with other websites why they keep opening new live accounts through them? check the url,

https://sgtmarkets.com/matadorprime/live its working at the moment.

All I know is that I can't get my funds back and they keep me fooling around.

I have all the reports, chats, e-mails and screen captures.
Dec 17, 2017,

I’ve tried many brokers and there’s no perfect one. I am with SGT Markets for a year now and surprised that they are unknown to retail traders. Their spread is one of the best, I have SGT MT4 Prime account. Commission ($6) is low. Swap charges are decent. Executions is very fast and good for news traders and scalpers. I am using MT4 and it is only platform they offer. I got free VPS from SGT, for which you have to maintain certain trading volume. I was very impressed when I entered first live trade in less than hour after starting process of opening account!! Deposits and withdrawal went smoothly. Customer service is not on the level of the rest of their services. I got explanation that their customers are mainly big institutional with dedicated service representative. I don’t like their evening chat representative who doesn’t explain/solve much, just gives you web links and email addresses of other departments. However they surprised me with exceptional support to setup API (Pawel Caputa). Also Brad is great. This and the fact that everything works perfectly and I don’t need customer service often is why I will give five stars.
Khulna, Bangladesh,
Jan 16, 2017,

I'm fully satisfied with them

Hey, all green pips hunter hope you all are doing well. I have been starting trading with this Company since 2011 to know and this long time I didn't face any single problem. This Company Premium account allows you better trading opportunities like Zero Spread, Instant order execution below 8ms during news time as well, zero tolerance slippage issue. The most attractive thing is they only charged you $6 commission per round turn any trading pairs, it doesn't matter whether you trading in Gold, Metal or any currency pairs. In one word I'm just falling in love after joining this Company. And the major thing is they provide fast service.
5 Star rating removed.

This reviewer posted from the same location used by another user to try to spam for SGTMarkets in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate multies.  The FPA does not appreciate forums spammers.  The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.