IndiglobeFx.com (Indiglobe Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of IndiglobeFx.com (Indiglobe Capital Markets) on our forum

Bangalore, India,
Aug 17, 2014,

Indiglobefx has a mobile platform. I trade on the same. Spreads are just ok, however they have promised to offer better spreads from September 2014. Pay out is very prompt. I was bit nervous last month when I sent them a huge withdrawal request as they do not have any local office. I got the payout within 6 hours. I had sent them one more small pay out request last week. I got the payout in 24 hours. Once I had an issue with them. My t/p did not get triggered though the platform and charts showed that price had reached. But they closed the position at market and credited the difference amount to my account. I feel safe with this company as one of the directors of the company is a very senior forex trader and lives just 150 KMs from my city.
New Delhi, India,
May 20, 2014,

Nothing great about this broker. Not so good spreads. No Mobile Platform. Better support than other brokers servicing Indian clients. Trading since 2 years. I did not see any manipluation. Pay out is quick and prompt.