USGFX Review

Union Standard Group

Updated: Jan 12, 2021 · USGFX.com  · Is this your company?

USGFX is a forex broker. USG FX offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. USGFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

USGFX
2020-09-18:  ASIC has cancelled the license of Union Standard International Group, which operates USGFX.
2019-12-23:  ASIC has announced that it made an interim asset restraining order against Maxi EFX Global AU Pty Ltd (trading as EuropeFX) and BrightAU Capital Pty Ltd (trading as TradeFred), both of which are Corporate Authorised Representatives of Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd (trading as USGFX) (AFSL 302792).  CLICK HERE for more details.

Established: 2007
Address: G03, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support.au@usgfx.com, +61 2 9251 1395
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL-302792-CANCELLED, VFSC #41706
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, PerfectMoney, Poli, SticPay, UnionPay, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, GPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, UPay, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of USGFX.com on our forum

USGFX.com profile provided by Joyce Shen, Apr 7, 2014

USG is a leading group, focusing on brokerage services. We provide many countries around the world, asset management companies and large investment institutions with our premium and the highest level of brokerage services.

USG has had both its high market share and clients’ profits grown since the company was established. We become looked up to as a role model in this field. USG always bears our clients’ best interest in mind. We highly regulate ourselves with quality management and information technology security. We have the most perfect and complete profit plan and partnership cooperation system. We dedicate ourselves to you with up-to-date creative strategies.

Dec 16, 2020,

Withdrawal for 3 weeks with no update, no email, no contact

Tried to do a simple withdrawal 3 weeks ago and there was no acknowledgement, no contact, no email, no information.

Contacted them a few times via Live Chat- the reply is all robotic. Copy and paste templates on sorry for the inconvenience, and how they will escalate the issue and account manager will call me.

I have been using 7 different forex brokers and this one is the worst i have ever used.

South Bohemia, Czech Republic,
Dec 14, 2020,

Again, I have to change my opinion on this company. I made a final withdrawal of my balance of about 400 USD. Its been over a month and nothing happens. Seems like they are ready to go dark.

Nov 14, 2020 - 2 Stars After a little push they honored all my withdrawals. I added one star as I dont consider them a scam. Hope they can fix the withdrawal waiting times and communication with traders so they become a standard quality broker as they stand in the past.

Nov 9, 2020 - 1 Star They are ignoring my withdrawal request for 3 months with the same excuse:

"We are currently undergoing a regulatory transition hence the withdrawal time will be prolonged.
Your feedback is well received and we will notify your account manager to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you"

My top 1 explanation of why they cannot pay tiny 400 USD withdrawal for 3 months is that they are in deep s*** or (and) something very suspicious is going on here.

Suspicious (by my humble opinion) are also the 5 star reviews below from "fake or paid" gantlemans. They all registered only for posting a 5 star review for this broker on the same day. No other activity on FPA. One doesnt need to be a genius to count 1+1.

I recommend all traders to be very cautious here. Will update this review if there are any news.

Cogolin, France,
Dec 8, 2020,

No withdrawal for the last 5 months

I am waiting for USGFX to honor my withdrawal requests for EUR 13,000+ from my account number 10043707 since july 2020. They did not sent the funds yet, nor sent me an email with explanations. I strongly advise NOT DEPOSITING WITH THIS BROKER until the withdrawals are made.
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Oct 20, 2020,

USGFX is one of the best broker I have ever used, the customer service has quick response and withdraw is no problem as well.

USGFX是我使用過的最好的經紀人之一,客戶服務具有快速響應,並且提款也沒有問題。

Kabul, Afghanistan,
Oct 12, 2020,

Excellent service - fast Deposit withdrawals

More than two years I worked with the broker I'm very satisfied with the services of the broker :))
Withdrawal less than 10 hours by perfect money
Fast and strong support
台中, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

Trading here is actually great 在這交易其實很棒

I have been trading here for two years~ There is no problem with deposit and withdrawal
The trading environment and service here have been very good
我在這交易已經兩年了~出入金也沒啥問題
這裡的交易環境跟服務都一直很好
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

There are many options for deposit and withdrawal docking platforms, which are much more convenient than other securities firms. The platform customer service Yu letter reply is also very fast. The transaction time is nearly one and a half years, and the functions are getting better and better.
出入金對接平台有多種選擇,便利性優於其他證券商很多。平台客服雨信件回覆也很快速。交易時間將近1年半,功能越來越完善。
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

Good and fast trading environment, no problem with withdrawal.

I have been trading at USGFX for more than 3 years, and the trading environment has been very good and fast, and there is no problem with deposits and withdrawals.我在USGFX交易3年多了,交易環境一直很好並快速,出入金也都沒問題。
istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 28, 2020,

Fast Paymant

i withdrawal 10.000$ 24hrs ago and they paid me less than 24hrs . also they have fast order execution and they allowed scalp trading , and these is good for my trading style
Lucy,
Sep 11, 2020,

WAITING OVER A MONTH FOR A WITHDRAWAL

They will not give you your money. Total scam artists.
Live chat is filled with incompetence and you just get passed around.