USGFX Review

Union Standard Group

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · USGFX.com  · Is this your company?

USGFX is a forex broker. USG FX offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. USGFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

USGFX
2019-12-23:  ASIC has announced that it made an interim asset restraining order against Maxi EFX Global AU Pty Ltd (trading as EuropeFX) and BrightAU Capital Pty Ltd (trading as TradeFred), both of which are Corporate Authorised Representatives of Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd (trading as USGFX) (AFSL 302792).  CLICK HERE for more details.

Established: 2007
Address: G03, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support.au@usgfx.com, +61 2 9251 1395
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL-302792
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, PerfectMoney, Poli, SticPay, UnionPay, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, GPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, UPay, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of USGFX.com on our forum

USGFX.com profile provided by Joyce Shen, Apr 7, 2014

USG is a leading group, focusing on brokerage services. We provide many countries around the world, asset management companies and large investment institutions with our premium and the highest level of brokerage services.

USG has had both its high market share and clients’ profits grown since the company was established. We become looked up to as a role model in this field. USG always bears our clients’ best interest in mind. We highly regulate ourselves with quality management and information technology security. We have the most perfect and complete profit plan and partnership cooperation system. We dedicate ourselves to you with up-to-date creative strategies.

Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Oct 20, 2020,

USGFX is one of the best broker I have ever used, the customer service has quick response and withdraw is no problem as well.

USGFX是我使用過的最好的經紀人之一,客戶服務具有快速響應,並且提款也沒有問題。

Kabul, Afghanistan,
Oct 12, 2020,

Excellent service - fast Deposit withdrawals

More than two years I worked with the broker I'm very satisfied with the services of the broker :))
Withdrawal less than 10 hours by perfect money
Fast and strong support
台中, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

Trading here is actually great 在這交易其實很棒

I have been trading here for two years~ There is no problem with deposit and withdrawal
The trading environment and service here have been very good
我在這交易已經兩年了~出入金也沒啥問題
這裡的交易環境跟服務都一直很好
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

There are many options for deposit and withdrawal docking platforms, which are much more convenient than other securities firms. The platform customer service Yu letter reply is also very fast. The transaction time is nearly one and a half years, and the functions are getting better and better.
出入金對接平台有多種選擇,便利性優於其他證券商很多。平台客服雨信件回覆也很快速。交易時間將近1年半,功能越來越完善。
Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Oct 10, 2020,

Good and fast trading environment, no problem with withdrawal.

I have been trading at USGFX for more than 3 years, and the trading environment has been very good and fast, and there is no problem with deposits and withdrawals.我在USGFX交易3年多了,交易環境一直很好並快速,出入金也都沒問題。
istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 28, 2020,

Fast Paymant

i withdrawal 10.000$ 24hrs ago and they paid me less than 24hrs . also they have fast order execution and they allowed scalp trading , and these is good for my trading style
Lucy,
Sep 11, 2020,

WAITING OVER A MONTH FOR A WITHDRAWAL

They will not give you your money. Total scam artists.
Live chat is filled with incompetence and you just get passed around.
ACT, Australia,
Aug 20, 2020,

Awful in every possible way

Been waiting for my withdrawal for over a week now.
Got on chat support to enquire, and after going through all the rigmarol of verifying myself I got a generic 'go away' answer to the tune of 'we're going through some regulatory changes' which is the oldest excuse in the book to deliberately and criminally withholding customer's funds.
Support is absolutely awful, with ridiculous waiting times on even the most simple questions: you NEVER get an answer to any question you ask; they always have to go and talk to the relevent department.
Trading conditions are also awful. Spreads are worse than with any other regulated broker. They have to though, because they use a network of shady 'agents' that need to be paid from these huge spreads to lure new clients in.
This outfit is worse than most un-regulated cowboy brokers out there. AVOID at all cost.
Lebbeke, Belgium,
Aug 4, 2020,

Old terrible broker and bad MAM experience...

I used their service to link my account to a MAM through LPOA for more than a year...
At one point I saw that 'profit share' was taking systematically from my account till the point I was not profiting at all but losing money. Which from me was not logic, how can you take profit share if you are not profiting?
So I contacted support, it took some writhing before they understood there was something wrong... What I don't understand already is that there is no protection at that point for clients?!? So a MAM can just take whatever he wants from your account whatever is stated in the LPOA and the profit-share part there seems to be any control or signalling to the back office there is something sketchy going on...

So it took some explaining before they understood what was going on, then they told me they will get my money back they took by 'mistake' from the MAM provider. Which I had to wait for a whole month because the provider had taken all of his 'profits' and they could not get my money back till the MAM made profits again?!? Which is already hilarious, so they let MAM's make mistakes through their platform and the end client should 'pay' for the mismanagement or lack of up to date platform software. As an IT guy myself, I don't understand how this can happen on a 'regulated' platform...

So I needed to wait a month and hope they would make a profit for the broker(USGFX) to get my money back. A month later still nothing I had to make contact back with to ask for my money. If wouldn't have don't that I would still have waited I guess because of the lack of signals or followup systems... By the way if you see their site and back-office it is like from the '80s what would have made me think before subscribing to their service...

They sent back the money in July, I didn't have the time at that point to close my account and unline from the MAM. It seems they told me that I could unlink my account from the MAM and get this profit-share back but that was not clear at that point to me so I didn't ask to unlink my account. Costly mistake as coincidently a couple of days beginning the new month I was looking at my account to get everything out everything was gone.... The MAM had blown my account.... Everything was gone...

I was really mad like everyone would have been. I need to say that people on the back-office/support seems to be well trained to keep their cool when you are mad as a client, maybe because they are used to it...

To conclude, I have multiple accounts on different brokers and this is the worst... I never had that many issues.
Till today I still wait to unlink and close down my 2 accounts which are not easy to find how to do on their old NOT user friendly interface...
Andrew Marx,
Durban, South Africa,
Aug 4, 2020,

Can’t withdraw my funds from USGFX

I have been trying to withdraw my funds of $15882.20 for the last 3 months all to no avail.They state they have refunded me but cannot show me proper proof of payment