USGFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018

Join live discussion of USGFX.com on our forum

USGFX.com profile provided by Joyce Shen, Apr 7, 2014

USG is a leading group, focusing on brokerage services. We provide many countries around the world, asset management companies and large investment institutions with our premium and the highest level of brokerage services.

USG has had both its high market share and clients’ profits grown since the company was established. We become looked up to as a role model in this field. USG always bears our clients’ best interest in mind. We highly regulate ourselves with quality management and information technology security. We have the most perfect and complete profit plan and partnership cooperation system. We dedicate ourselves to you with up-to-date creative strategies.

FXFORME,
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 25, 2018,

I am working with this AUS regulated broker for more than 5 years now.
I am not claiming that it is the best broker I ever worked with but it is really good and honest broker and they always paid all of my withdrawals
Ian Breytenbach,
Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 16, 2018,

Trusted broker

Exceptional broker and highly recommended. USGFX has definitely went above and beyond my expectations as a trader.

My account manager has always delivered a great service for me since day one. The support services I received from him was like none other. Quality educational materials provided by them which has helped my knowledge in the FX market.

Very satisfied with my withdrawal times and overall I am pleased with their standards.
JLItrader,
Jul 7, 2018,

Best broker I've ever seen!! Amazing operational teams and account managers!!! FULL SERVICE!!

Amazing operational teams and account managers!!! One year after joining and I still can't believe how fast their follow ups are. Immediate deposit and withdrawal system and they follow up ALL THE TIME, even when I have personally forgotten about my own request!!

My account manager also till date is the most down to earth broker that I've ever met, he has never sold me any dream about the markets or how to make millions of dollars but instead promises me that he will do right by me and supporting me whenever I'm in need of my broker. No trades are ever recommended or pushed onto me and I'm never requested to deposit money!!

USGFX has truly earned my trust and respect as brokers and their work ethic and morals continue to marvel me to date. Especially as they are not my first brokers and I can definitely say not a lot of them out there can do what they have done for me.

The bar has definitely been set.
Malaysian,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2018,

Scam

Scam !!!!!
USGFX - I met a dishonest Malaysia Broker (wechat Id: Lau2244x) lost money and kicked me out of the group.
Steve Sillars,
Australia,
May 25, 2018,

Unmatched assistance - Great broker

I am new to trading and settled on USGFX as my broker. Since the day i opened my account i have had consistent communication with my account manager Lochlan, always going above and beyond to ensure my needs are being fulfilled. The educational tools i have been provided with have been great in helping me understand the markets and how to trade. The reports from Rob Clayton are very helpful in developing my own strategy and basing my trades.
petersamson,
St,Ives, Australia,
May 23, 2018,

USGFX a trully great broker - Highly Recommend

Hi I've been trading with USGFX for about 8 months now and I think they are great and much better than previous encounters I had with other brokers. Their strong education which I found extremely insightful which they helped me with every step of the way, amazing support, Rob Clayton reports, signals and having my own account manager who I can contact any time and he helps me out straight away is very refreshing comparing to me having to speak to a robot or some foreigner who doesn't know me and doesn't know my case. I also like that I never ever had issues with withdrawals or leakages on trades.

I highly recommend USGFX to anyone I think they have a great product and I will continue trading with them and using their powerful tools to make me into a more effective trader,
Taf ,
Australia,
Feb 14, 2018,

Best Trading Company in Australia

USGFX offers good customer service. I like that they take time to understand their clients and always advise appropriately. Most trading companies keep forcing clients to make deposits that come with 'benefits' but they do not help regulate emotions when things are going bad. I love working with USGFX and in particular Alan, my Account Manager. Awesome guy, awesome people. Wish l could give them 10 stars :)
Andy,
Singapore,
Dec 13, 2017,

USGFX is the worst broker I've ever encountered.
Agent is unresponsive and requires so many documents to open an account with them.
I tried making deposit into my account and it keeps saying transaction failed but when i checked my bank account they've already deducted the payment from my debit card ( dishonest broker ).
Another thing that causes confusion is they listed in their website that phone bills are accepted as a form to prove the residency of their clients. However , when I uploaded my phone bill to prove my residence they said it's not allowed. ( then you should have made it clear in the first place ! )
There's better brokers out there so please avoid engaging usgfx as your broker at all cost !
Zaltan,
South Africa,
Oct 31, 2017,

High Spreads & withdrawal fees.

This broker has extremely high Spreads & high withdrawal fees of up to 3.5%. Other brokers don't charge any withdrawal fees. I wonder why any broker would charge withdrawal fees for my money when they're already making profits through my trading via spreads & such.
Mario,
Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Oct 26, 2017,

SCAM

Absolutely horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst broker I've been with.

They close your trades just like that...I've had over 20 trades closed with them. ALl which would've gone into profits.

Just like that they close your trades, big scam.

Avoid them at ALL costs please !!!!
Reply by USGFX submitted Nov 7, 2017:
Hello Mario,

Thank you for your comment.

USGFX is a fully regulated and compliant broker with thousands of satisfied clients in Australia and around the world. We have been serving our clients for more than 10 years and we are proud of our strong standing in the international forex trading community. Our long standing relationships with our clients, partners, and regulators are a testament to that.

As a fully regulated broker by ASIC, we will not and cannot touch any clients' trades. If there is a breach of trading or your account reached stop-out, it is only natural for orders to close. Please contact USGFX 24/7 client support or e-mail us at service@usgfx.com. Or please simply provide us your account NO# and we will have your account manager contact you right away to assist you with this situation.

USGFX Support Team