BestScalper.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 4, 2018
Other websites of this company include EOSForexEA.com

The BestScalper MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor.  The Best Scalper  automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by the Forex Peace Army.  The BestScalper.com forex robot works only on EURUSD&GBPUSD pairs.

BestScalper.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
BS2.0+2.7359.5+397.22
Bestscalper EURUSD+0.5847.8+31.861
BestScalper EURUSD GBPUSD+0.9348+56.095

Join live discussion of BestScalper.com on our forum

Eugene,
Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine,
Apr 10, 2017,

Works with most MT4 platforms I use. A+ service

I use this robot for two MT4-powered trading platforms and it worked seamlessly. Using this robot for over a year now and I have no doubt it helped me earn big pips every time. Profit spreads move at the slightest market movement, too. Definitely recommend this EA robot and the small fee for the full license is worth the money you get back from all the trade wins.
Vuong Do DInh An,
Lam Dong, Viet Nam,
Apr 4, 2017,

Excellent product

A friend suggested me. I use this robot and it worked like a charm for me. Good algorithms to scalp for best markets to trade automatically. Real-time profit margins are constantly displayed and updated. I have definitely earned back the money I paid for the license.
Anouk,
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 29, 2017,

Carefully calculated trade positions. I’m very pleased

The software calculates the trading positions carefully according to the market. So, there is nothing random with the way it lock down markets. Very pleased with all my wins while using this EA - will recommend.
Nastasiuc Ilie,
Suceava, Romania,
Mar 21, 2017,

Easy to use with VPS

Installation is easy even with VPS. Very straightforward EA to use with MT4. Newbie trader when I bought this but learned quickly by using the demo account. Really happy with the results and highly recommend this robot for your trading needs.
Lisa,
Barueri, Brazil,
Mar 16, 2017,

Stable EA to use with my chosen platform

I find this robot is a lot more stable than other EAs I used in the past. I seldom experience system crash as I trade but even if I do - the robot just continues to trade while I reboot the software or even my laptop! Fully automated robot that doesn't require me to manually download anything - it does everything by itself.
Very pleased with the way it works with my chosen FX broker's spreads.
Gianfranco,
Roma, Italy,
Aug 10, 2014,

The expert works very well, is accurate, and works every night until Thursday.
Important to avoid major economic news.
Very Important broker. I changed brokers. Today my broker is Pepperstone, razor account, very good broker.
Shallow rabbit,
Grassland, Japan,
Jun 15, 2014,

The first week of June wins all. Week 2 losing record.
I will judge monthly basis at least.
This EA so Scalping a major difference in revenue spreads broker. The place where I'm like, this is that EA is to close the position in two hours, regardless of winning or losing.
Pavel,
Prague, Czech Republic,
May 31, 2014,

Do not buy it. I had problems with instalation and then I only lost money. I wanted to return my money in 30 days but they did not communicate with me. For me this EA is SCAM.
adleee84,
, Malaysia,
May 29, 2014,

The EA is not working in my account. When I ask them, they said it was because of MY broker's spread. Before I buy the EA, I did asked whether this EA works with Excelmarkets and they said yes. But things are not like they said.

I asked for refund since 23 May and they did not refund yet.

BESTSCLAPER.COM is a SCAM
Gas,
Barcelona, Spain,
May 21, 2014,

I have requested a refund, and I have not had any problems, the warranty works.