ACCFX.com (Alpha Capital Center) Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2019

October 2014-Feb 2015:  Multiple fake and highly suspicuous positive reviews subitted for ACCFX

About ACCFX.com (Alpha Capital Center)

ACCFX is a forex broker. ACC FX offers MT4 top forex trading platform. ACCFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cfds, spot metals and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

ACCFX.com (Alpha Capital Center)

Join live discussion of ACCFX.com (Alpha Capital Center) on our forum

Mar 19, 2019,

SCAM

It's a SCAM. I'm still waiting for my money. They won't pay you back. So do not send any money to them.
Taiwan, Province of China,
Mar 11, 2019,

Has anyone here been cheated by ACCFX like me?

The contract that I expired in December last year has not received any money until now.

This company is a lie, please don't send money to them anymore!
Taiwan, Province of China,
Mar 11, 2019,

Don't deposit in them!!! They are scam.

It is scam.
I and my clients invested their managed trading plan for about 750K USD since Jun 2018 and we applied withdrawal on 7th Jan 2019 one after another. But there is nothing received so far. They always delayed our withdrawal requests by many reasons.
Kayle David,
Orlando, USA,
Nov 26, 2014,

I traded with accfx, straingly as a US client I had no problem opening an account and made profit, all was cool. I recommend accfx as a top forex broker.
Mohamed,
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 19, 2014,

About ACCFX

ACCFX – Alpha Capital Center broker with its website www.accfx.com is a part of Alpha Capital Market Group. This is a group of financial and investment companies providing online trading services. ACCFX is an international online trading broker with offices around the globe specializing in currency exchange, commodities, and CFDs (Contracts for Difference).

ACCFX provides one transparent price feed for everyone without exception. We offer our clients such a unique low spread due to our multi bank liquidity providers. But it’s not just the low spread and outstanding trading conditions but also a well-established network of global banks and financial institutions which provide fast and reliable trade execution. All ACCFX clients get the same price feed regardless of account size or trading strategy.

ACCFX clients are of paramount importance; therefore, everything we do is always with the goal of improving their overall trading experience. That’s why we continuously invest in company’s personnel so to be able to deliver bespoke quality and exceptional level of services. Our customer support team is comprised of industry professionals who are available 24/5 to assist clients with anything they may need from initial registration to withdrawal.