MyTradingHub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of MyTradingHub.com on our forum

MyTradingHub.com profile provided by Alex, Mar 31, 2014

My Trading Hub is a worldwide free trader training company. We aim at teaching new traders from all around the world the ropes of trading the forex, binary, stock and options markets.

Our courses are free and accessible to everyone. We also provide free webinars, a social network of traders, private blogging space, and much more.

Join now!

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 25, 2014,

I have been trading approximately one year prior to joining with MTH.
Believe me, their trading techniques have helped me immensely!! Their forex training lessons are very easy to understand and straight to the point!! MTH is the perfect school for those that want to learn forex. They will provide you with various trading strategies to suit one's trading style. Also, the mentors are always there to help with various threads and quick email responses!! Not only the mentors help you out, but the students as well!! Everyone is there to help one another with no egos attached. And you can get all these services for a nice fee of................FREE!! yes FREE!!
Ghent, Belgium,
Jun 23, 2014,

I was referred to MyTradingHub.com by a friend of mine. I had never heard of, or thought of trading on the markets, but I had nothing else to do one evening. Boy, was I happy that I said to myself that evening "Hmm, let's see what that link is all about".

I knew absolutely nothing about trading, but the Step by step forex course and the money management courses got me hooked on it right away. The appeal of making easy money on the markets speaks to everyone I believe, but these guys give you plenty of warnings about what can go wrong. You feel right away that they are honest and really want you to learn how to trade and become successful rather than making money with their website, which they don't by the way, cause everything's FREE! Yep, you pay 0€, $, £, ¥ or whatever currency to access the basic stuff, and to access the advanced stuff, you need to earn points by being active on the forum and keep a trading journal etc, all things that would otherwise also help you to become a good trader..

The other thing that's absolutely great about these guys, is that they interact with their user base. Got questions? Just join the forum and you'll get your answers.

So, I'd say: If you're a beginner like me, this is a one stop shop to get introduced to trading, and to become good at it!
Jun 13, 2014,

I've been a member of MyTradingHub pretty much since it's inception, and the free education material is truly second-to-none. There's an emphasis on money management which you don't find elsewhere even though it's arguably the most important aspect of FX trading. Along with a step-by-step trading guide, with multiple strategies to fit your personal trading style.
The community atmosphere of the site has helped my trading phenomenally, with amateurs and professionals giving their opinions. You can also see who has been trading profitably and for how long because your results are verified, which helps you to know who to put more listening emphasis on.
Any questions that need answered are and I cannot thank them enough.
LAGOS IKEJA, Nigeria,
Apr 16, 2014,

ALTHOUGH JUST JOINED LESS THAN A MONTH BUT BASED ON WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR, THEY ARE OK