ForexFlexEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2018

Join live discussion of ForexFlexEA.com on our forum

F4c3m3,
india, India,
Oct 17, 2018,

Worth it.

I would like to give an update about my previous comment.
There was a bug in myfxbook which didn't showed any results which i felt that it was an manipulated result. and i'm not sure whether i can edit the previous comment so i'm writing a new one.

But please be careful while using slow and steady setup, That setups has a an average monthly return of 2% while the running drawdown was 34% . i Would suggest flex hybrid, global de rsi and half grid3% as there monthly return is equal to the drawdown, which is a good sign and you can make enough pips..

Oct 10, 2018 - 1 Star Never Trust there myfxbook review
I see a lot of manipulation in there profile

3 days back there myfxbook (Default slow and steady)shows 5 trades and the running drawdown was 35% of the total balance. You read it right 35% of the account balance

But today there my fxbook deleted all those stats not in open trades, not in trade history, and even there account balance is not down by 35 percent. not in any other details. What a douch bag they are.

Reply by Steve submitted Oct 11, 2018 You emailed me about this today, and before I can even respond you leave a 1 star review calling my product a scam? How is this fair?

There is no way of manipulating a fully verified real money account on myfxbook which is what this account is. This is a known bug at myfxbook where open trades will sometimes not be picked up when they refresh the stats on the account, and then reappear on the next update. If you check the account again you will see they are clearly still there and open.

Can you please consider changing your post here as this is clearly just a misunderstanding.
Teddy,
Montana, USA,
Oct 9, 2018,

great service

Been using the RSIx3 Scalper D Stoch v3 EURUSD M30.set posted by Steve in the forums which has been performing flawless so far. It has a reasonable risk:reward ratio so its good that way too.

I really like how the developer is always working on this and posting new stuff in the forums all the time.

Tremendous service all around, can't believe there is no monthly fee for it.
Ali,
Jul 18, 2018,

No PAAM account

I emailed Steve (the developer) twice and asked him why he does not provide PAAM accounts if his EA actually works? But he never replied. If an EA works, it would be extremely beneficial for the developer to offer a PAAM Master account rather than selling the EA. This way, he would make profit using other people's money, rather than simply selling the EA. However, for a PAAM Master, you need to show the real history and performance of your trades for a long time.
Reply by Steve submitted Jul 20, 2018:
First off, I'm not sure why this was even approved by FPA considering its just a subjective opinion and not an actual review of my software seeing as you haven't even tried it.

The reason I don't have a PAMM account is because I don't care to try milking my customers for more money and I don't like how that funnels the vision of the software to one strategy where everyone has the exact same trades on the same broker. I much rather prefer the way things have evolved where it's more open and people are sharing their own custom set files on the forum and testing new ideas and strategies. Had I been using a PAMM the entire time, the EA would have never evolved into what it is today.

As for you 2 emails, they are no where to be found in my 4 year old inbox where I have retained every email I've ever received including spam. There is actually not a single email with the word PAMM in it, so that just goes to show you how in demand this request of yours is.

Thank you for the subjective 1 star though!
Filip,
Aruare, Venezuela,
Jul 4, 2018,

Impressed, great product

Impressed, everything has worked as I expected which is shocking from previous robots I've tried that did nothing but lose money. I am using the Global TDI Slope set file I found in the forums, it trades a lot and has made quite a bit of gain in the first 2 months. Already paid for the product and then some. The forum is also full of wealthy information.

There really isn't anything bad I can say about Flex at this time, I will update this review if anything changes.
Clovis,
Germany, Germany,
Apr 15, 2018,

Quite powerful

Was hesitant to try this after reading some reviews here saying there are too many settings and its too hard to optimize, but I saw a few mention set files and member forum so I went for it. Glad I did, just like a few mentioned you can download fully optimized set files where you load this .set file and it changes all your settings for you. No optimization needed by the user, and there are lots of great ones to choose from.

From all the EA's I've tried, this is by far the only one I would even consider recommending to friends or family, everything else has been a complete waste of time.
Daigo,
Shizuoka, Japan,
Apr 11, 2018,

really like this ea!

Sorry for poor English!

This is very good EA. I use for long time (1.5 years) with good results. I use custom set file from member forum (Progressive Flexhybrid) it does well entire time. I use 25% stop out and only hit it two time and still do over 100%.

Support also very good, and member forum lots of good setting.
Jude,
Apr 5, 2018,

Be careful!!

In the last nearly 2 years I tried this ea with 2 licences, several demo and about 8 real accounts. Sometimes high risks but most of the time with very moderate settings and the most popular built-in strategies. Every account I started was blown in 2 months. I ended up with the conclusion that I have 2 problems: 1, It needs you to be a real expert to constantly keep setting it up. I mean a hot-ass expert. Which is fine, but they forget to say it when they sell you the product. 2, It doesn't have an exit strategy, all the strategies work with a very toxic martingale method without stop loss. You need to take that into consideration before buying.
I've seen a thread in the forum in their members area that tried to discuss these things, but it was stopped by one of the moderators because apparently you can't talk about negative things.
I think you have to set the trading with this ea to earn about 1-2% a month to make it relatively safe, but that is still not safe , because, since the lack of stop loss you can - and you will be eventually - trapped in very ugly drawdowns.
I didn't want to give a 1 star because I can see they are not a scam, but they don't tell you everything when you buy. If you buy it start reading through the members area forum very quickly so you can decide in the first month whilst you are still eligible for the refund if it is for you or not.
pastourman,
Greece,
Mar 15, 2018,

Serious piece of software

Its an EA that actually makes money, but there are some serious prerequisites to use succesfully . Very good knowledge of forex mechanisms, self-discipline-patience, don't be greedy (low risk settings), sufficient capital. Keep all these in your mind and let the EA do its job,make money!

Sep 18, 2017 - 5 Stars Yes,its true.This EA does what promises.Just put minimum to medium risk and let EA do its job.
mynicclark,
Brisbane, Australia,
Feb 24, 2018,

I would love it if if their documentation on how to use it expanded

There are a lot of settings to be aware of. For a new user (me) this can be daunting. The "documentation" could be updated to give more of a description and "what this means" for people who do not have a full grasp of the FLEX program or are newer to Forex Trading. I would love Flex much more if they expended on the videos explaining the settings and my rating would go up dramatically. The proof will be in trading over the 2018 year and to be fair ... it has currently outperformed my manual trading.
Florida Traders LLC,
Florida , USA,
Jan 11, 2018,

Vendor Honored Money Back Guarantee - No Problem

I worked with the Flex EA for about two weeks and discovered a few issues that were not a good fit for me. My primary purpose for posting this review is to report the vendor honored their 30 day money back guarantee with no problem.
Pros - Great integrated News event control / background virtual trades help to keep a trader out of unfavorable markets / excellent account management features
Cons - Due to the background virtual trades, optimizing testing for profit performance does not work / it appears most of the 13 strategies are designed for relatively small monthly return - not great for a full time active trader unless you have a lot of capital and running several accounts / over 125 parameters, so optimizing with inaccurate profit results is problematic / vendor settings - I found only six settings from the developer posted in March 2017. Several other settings posted by users, some without verified 3rd party charts and many are not current, unverified, inactive status or on demo accounts. So, without a larger number of current, verified settings in live accounts for all 13 strategies, a user is faced with hundreds of hours of trial and error / the User Guide is not organized in correlation to the EA version I downloaded, so, trying to make sense of the 125+ settings is a bit of a nightmare. Some parameter descriptions are incomplete or omitted / the background virtual trading increases CPU load, so, that becomes problematic if you are running a lot of charts. I was maxing out seven cores with about 2.5 Ghz each on both PC and VPS / the EA requires DLL support for log in and the news feature, so if the vendor's web site disappears so does your investment / the "lifetime" license is good for one trading account at a time, so if you want to run a demo and live account simultaneously, you will have to buy an additional license for $150 USD.
Clearly, there are many satisfied users based on one of the best average reviews you can find for EAs. So, for many traders, this EA is a winner. Based on the Flex web site, I was under the impression a user could pretty much "plug and play" using developer supplied settings or just the default settings out of the box. At the price of $330 USD with discount, I was not in favor of investing increasing hundreds of hours to see if the EA worked for me and saying goodbye to my purchase price.
In summary, this EA is worth considering. It has many notable features and a plethora of users appear to be making money with it. If you are not satisfied, based on my experience, the vendor will refund your money, no questions asked within thirty days of purchase.
Reply by Steve submitted Jan 14, 2018:
User guide was recently updated to include all new features that were added in recent versions but not yet added to the guide.

As for it not being plug & play, if the built in strategies aren't cutting it, there are hundreds of highly optimized set files available in the member forums that can be plug and played to load all the settings for you.