OloFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 7, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
OloFx.com

Join live discussion of OloFx.com on our forum

gautam kumar,
bikaner, India,
Jan 25, 2015,

i open a account with olofx deposit 2400 usd .... they give me 2400 usd tradeble bouns and frst i make some gud profit and than my account goes in minus but than my loss goes to 2667 they withdraw there bouns without informing or mailing me anything and my account is closed and i lost my money .... than i chat on livechat and ask tham they say me they check it and mail me ...but the not reply me for 2 days than again i go to live chat than they tell me that this bouns is not tradeble ....but i told that i already lost your 267 usd bouns also if it is not tradeble than why it is lost this bouns is withdrawled after in minus 267 usd ...than they depost 267 bouns for account reconilise .... this broker is fully fraud ...i want to tell fpa abt ...i just see this site 2 days go and than give this review ... i m giving my account number and password .....fpa can check it and query it from olofx ....if possible than try to give me justice ....account no : 3061272 , password : bWHfFUzd51 ..........
Tareq Hasnain,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 14, 2015,

I deposit 1000 USD and i made profit of 2401 USD. They refused to give me withdraw and cancel my profit by saying that i did hedge with other broker.I asked them to proof but they are not replying. So. Dont ever think to deposit a single dollar in Olofx. They are pure scam and if you make profit then will cancel it. Becareful. I will file a case now.