Finq.com Review

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Dilna Investments Ltd

Leadcapital Corp Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, Finexo.com, and Argo.Trade.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Customer Service: support@finq.com, +35722008069

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Dixon,
May 13, 2021,

It's a day light scam.

It's a day light scam.

Whenever you search for investment Finq.com will target the user, They will keep calling you with different numbers and convincing you to invest 100 dollars, They will tell all stories that they are from Luxembourg with Oxford degree in finance to trap you and make you invest money.

People lose more money every time based on their advisory services. Initially they will give you profitable calls but later they will insist you to pour in more capital. they will make you stuck in bad deals, Your losses would never be recovered, in the event to lose existing capital you need to invest more. But at the end everything is lost based on their calls. There motive is just to loot the clients as much as possible.

Don't Even even think of signing in FINQ.COM , would be a big disaster.

Initially they will call you 4 - 5 times a day, but once you lost all money they stop calling or attending you.
Please don't waste money. At the end you are going loose everything.

Yash1td,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
May 11, 2021,

Scammer Alert!!!

Scammer Alert!!!
They are the biggest scammers in this industry. they advertise saying only $100 to start with, and insists you to put you more money.
I lost $600 within a week,
initially gave some good trade position, later push me to open more bad trades and convinced me to deposit more, at last all trade closed because of margin shortage. Account managers worst and they don't mind they are playing with our hard earned money.
They used to call every single day 4 times, but since I lost all money they stop calling me. They know how to manipulate your mind.
Please don't waste your time and money. You will loose everything.
Riho Koiv,
Tallinn, Estonia,
May 10, 2021,

I trade gold with this company

I opened a Silver account with this brokerage service because I’m interested in gold trading. I trade currencies, stocks and cryptos with other brokers, but this broker seemed appropriate for gold trading because spreads on the yellow metal here are quite attractive.
I have recently discovered gold. I don’t know why I neglected this metal for a long time. It’s very unpredictable but very lucrative and the latter quality makes me stick with it, although very often it makes me sick. Really, I haven’t seen anything more volatile. However, silver behaves similarly.
I trade on Webtrader here because it’s more convenient than Metatraders.

Faisal Barad,
Gurugram, India,
May 5, 2021,

I became a long-term trader with this broker

I heard that it’s a reliable broker and it made me sign up. I simply had extra funds, so I intended to use them for long-term trading. It’s because their leverage is not so big - 1:200. I can’t afford bigger lots, so here I simply open more 0,1 trades and try to hold them as long as they are in the green area. Earlier I tried to earn on one or two candlesticks on H1 trading 0,4 with 1:500 leverage or higher, but with this broker I tried a long-term trading approach and I see that it’s no less beneficial but less stressful.

Hamza Najam,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Apr 8, 2021,

non professional, unethical

Finq is fine example of non-professional and unethical broker, they are not making my account swap free and has already charged me with swap USD 160 dollars for 4 nights and their support always say its under processing, i believe they are making some new technology that is why its taking so long
Saurabh,
India, India,
Mar 22, 2021,

Finq.com deducted by 5501 rupee, fraud company

Finq.com is fraud company and there business model is to absorb people's money under inactive fees which they are charging $25 per month and support agent told me they will be deducting $75 per monyh soon from everyone's account as covid fees, Beawar of this fraud company whose head office is in Seychelles so no country government can save their people's money, only one motive of this company is to loot people's hardcore money, careful and stay away from such fraud mind people
Ennio Lucciano,
Roma, Italy,
Mar 21, 2021,

I’m satisfied with their ECN account

I chose this brokerage service for scalping. To be exact, I opened a Classical ECN account here. I traded major currency pairs and gold here. Spreads on these assets are 0,4-0,8. They are very tight and allow me to scalp profitably.
I can’t complain about this broker. I just want them to introduce a trading account with fixed spreads, so I could scalp at night. It would be problematic to do this with floating spreads because they tend to widen during this period. But I can conveniently trade with their floating spreads throughout the day.

Awais Anwar,
Cantt, Pakistan,
Jan 18, 2021,

I was wrong

I have to say I was wrong, company paid the amount back to my account for all the loss

Jan 14, 2021 - No Rating Please remove my comment for now, company has been in contact with me to put the money back

Jan 13, 2021 - 1 Star They are scam company, all reviews are fake, they pay for it, they told me that i have 5 risk free trades and any loss will be added back, so manager told me trades to do and those 5 trades took all the money, he told me money will be back in 7 days, now they are telling me that there is no money to come back, I have all proofs, I will open my case against the company and manager on forexpeacearmy and will request admin to please help me recover my amount that is all i have

manama, Bahrain,
Nov 27, 2020,

Finq as a company is ok but its account advisers are fradulent

Finq as a company seems ok. They pay when you want to withdraw.But the so called mother love making Account managers ( I had two by the name of Asad Sayyed and Deepak Paniker from finq UAE office) first give two or three proper advise which makes money for you, then they give an advise where they ask you to bet more money than usual and give you wrong direction so that you lose plenty of money.I am not sure that this is the official Finq policy. I made money when i did it on my own.But lost heavily due the mother love maker Asad Sayyed's advise

Prabhat Sibal,
Gandhidham, India,
Oct 27, 2020,

It is totally fine

In general, it is totally fine to trade with Finq.com. It is a good brokerage that does its job fine. The only thing I don't really like here is that a broker has a hierarchical system of account types, as a rule it is not always profitable :/
For this reason, the it hasn't received 5 stars from me. But otherwise, it is okay. I now trade on a Silver account, spreads are more profitable than on the previous account type and I have my own dedicated account manager. It turns out that it is quite interesting to work with the manager, some of his tips are really very useful. So I will continue working with Finq.com, maybe in time I will even open a Gold account type.