Finq.com Review

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Dilna Investments Ltd

Leadcapital Corp Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, Finexo.com, and Argo.Trade.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Customer Service: support@finq.com, +35722008069

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

iftikhar,
uae, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 25, 2019,

Fully Fraud

Fully fraud , please dont invest there. He only catch new people and fraud with him, i also victim .
Ali from Dubai,
Oct 27, 2019,

Finq Account Managers are not Honest at all ...

I subscribed to Finq and they allotted me a manager with name DION. He called himself an Account Manager and Graduate from Oxford and having 94% online trading blah blah. he was asking me to put huge amount but I only start by meself and got USD 2000 profit out of USD 1000 investment only in 4 days. I know I was lucky to got that out of random markets specially OIL.
In the morning I hit withdraw for USD 2500 than suddenly DION called me and pushed me to open USD/RUB and EUR/RUB account.

As I was new on online trading and dont wanted to waste my money in any rubbish position but Finq's manager pushed me hard and gave me assurance of his words that you will get profit in this afternoon or maximum till tomorrow. So, by his words first time I opned 2 stupid positions for USD 2000 and after that my money got stuck for 1 month.

This is their trick as a small broker that they will open such positions where your money will stuck and you wont be able to get your money back till face the loss.

The reason why they do that is only because your account is showing under some selfish account manager and because of your withdraw their level will get down.

This is 100% foolish to spend money with FINQ.

My name is Ali from Dubai
Abhishek,
Anantapur, India,
Sep 27, 2019,

Quite fine for newbies

As for a broker that got started just a few years ago, this one is really well-organized. The withdrawal and money depositing processes are equally fast, the order execution is also almost instant. There are also lots of currencies and different stocks on here, and all of them are available for trade. The broker has been on the market for 2 years by now, so if at first there could be some doubts that they might be a scam, now it is crystal clear that the company is OK. It's quite reassuring that for all this time they haven't gone belly-up. Quite on the contrary, all the services are working and the assets are available, which proves that the broker is doing more than fine ;)

Thirasak,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Sep 4, 2019,

Broker is truly reliable

I will tell you my story. I have never encountered trading in the market before, I just read the information about Forex. Once I heard about a broker. The manager called me after I registered. The girl was very persistent and I consider this one of the pros, not cons. Because of her, I decided to start working with them. I deposited $ 500 to check how the thing goes out here. I traded a couple of days to increase the deposit. And I made the first withdrawal of money. Money came very quickly.
I did not use a demo account. It seems to me that this is pointless. Why should I spend my energy for *game* deals while I can make money on a real account?
I understand that there are many negative reviews. But think this way... not many people want to write a positive reviews. And if a newcomer comes to the platform and loses money by his own fault, than he will most likely blame the broker, not himself.

Farid,
Penampang, Malaysia,
Aug 23, 2019,

Not so bad for a newbie ;)

Haha, I never thought I would start working with a broker that has been on the market for such a short while. However, as the possibility of stock trading loomed on the horizon, I decided to take the risk. My previous broker was quite old and reliable, but it had just several dozen currency pairs, while I really wanted to expand my opportunities. So I deposited $300 to finq.com, received a small bonus, and started scalping with CFDs ;)
Well, so what shall I say… The execution on the platform is pretty fast, the spread and fee conditions are rather favourable. So far I’m quite OK with what I have. However, you’ll probably have my final verdict after I withdraw the funds. After all, receiving the money you’ve earned is the most important and valued part of the process ;)

Abudas,
Aug 22, 2019,

Favourable conditions for scalping and CFD daytrading

I’ve been trading with Finq for more than a year, practically since the times of their appearance on the market. Even though this broker is relatively young, I’ve noted it has several important advantages. They are basically the reason why I keep trading with this company.
First and foremost, that’s the amount of assets. Nowadays, CFDs are not uncommon for Forex brokers, but the truth is that few of them offer more than 2 thousand of assets overall. In this respect, Finq is just as good as any other stock broker, especially for scalpers and daytraders. However, as opposed to stock brokers, Finq offers simpler ways of account creation and smaller commission fees.
Secondly, the platform of Finq is really fine. Previously I was sure that web-platforms are designed specifically for newbies, so that the latter wouldn’t overload their brains too much in the beginning. Nevertheless, it appears that the Finq platform provides no fewer options than MT4; to be precise, the indicators alone are several times more numerous and available at once (whereas in case with MT4 you have to download them separately).
Among other things, what this broker can offer you is good spread conditions and quick withdrawals (the funds arrive to a Skrill account within several hours). Personally for me that’s more than enough for safe and comfortable trade.

Malaysia,
Feb 13, 2019,

Withdrawal also very lowly for the method via Neteller and very poor customer service and live chat very disappointed.

Tony,
Varghese, Bahrain,
Jul 14, 2018,

The bonus that they offer to attract new prospective users or for more investment has a condition that they do not advertise. Please beware. Once you have the bonus and you make any withdrawal before the target for bonus is met they will take deduct the bonus.

For eg: if you deposit 500 USD , they provide 150 USD as bonus plus 25 USD for joining bonus. To make this 150 USD as your money you need to make 15000 USD in earnings. Before that if you withdraw the money they will deduct the amount. Hence sometimes you might find yourself with lesser fund on the bids you have done and at higher risk of losing money. It's more of a marketing gimmick hence please don't jump into it based on bonus amount.
There mobile application has a lot of limitations.
They only deal in USD while there are many other apps which let's u do your business in your local currency which avoids conversion losses.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 18, 2013,

I had 2 a/c with FOREXYARD in 2010-2011 and all of them are lost..... i was very new to FOREX at that moment.... but now i understand that THEY ARE MARKET MAKERS, each and every time of trading you will see re-quotes again and again.... because of their dealing desk all the trades went to false position..... and there customer support is also BOGUS... a/c managers are not professional at all.....
I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS BROKER TO ANYONE....
thank you everyone....

dennis67,
, South Africa,
Jun 4, 2013,

I had an active account with forexyard and the account was growing nicely when suddenly i received a message that i had received a call margin therefore lost 150 . I disputed this and asked to be paid the balance of the money in the account but even to this day i have not been paid