Finq.com Review

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Dilna Investments Ltd

Leadcapital Corp Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, Finexo.com, and Argo.Trade.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Customer Service: support@finq.com, +35722008069

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Badr,
Egypt, Egypt,
Dec 17, 2021,

Scam

Big spam..,..Firstly they will call you many times or hours per day till you push 100 $, during the call they try to give you impression that the caller is a real customer service, you hear a lot of speakers around,they speaking friendly, mention details of their private,then turn to your private live,,then they asking for additional funds for having profits regards to their virtual plan by accent i think they are Indians . Virtual dashboard,fake reviews over internet,4+ ,you will lose Lots of money

Oct 21, 2021,

DO NOT INVEST WITH FINQ.COM

I have lost 93k USD investing with Finq.com – This is the largest unscrupulous underhanded legal scamster co. targeting and exploiting vulnerable people with none or little financial experience or knowledge with the promise of making a bit of extra money on the side.
The account manager, Andreas (not sure if its his real name) pushed me into placing large, misguided positions, that kept going in the wrong direction forcing me to keep topping up my free margin in the fear of losing what I had already invested.
Finq will manipulate you by showing you a great day on the market, and when you do finally have funds available to withdraw – they will make sure you never take any of your money out by fearmongering you into believing that if you withdraw any of your own funds you’re taking a huge risk. Soon after you try to withdraw funds, and when your saving account has been depleted and you have no more to add to Finq, they will surreptitiously sabotage you with their orchestrated plan so that you lose everything.
Wish I had read the BAD reviews before I embarked on such a disastrous swindling scheme.

Awais Anwar,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Sep 24, 2021,

Fake Company

They are one of they worst, as they have seen that their company is getting exposed everywhere, they made new domain, that is argo.trade, and now scamming there, I am scammed they added negative trades to my account, charged me for swap when they told me my account is swapfree, guess how much, its freaking 250 USD for a night

Tar Gyala,
Szeged, Hungary,
Aug 23, 2021,

The broker offers more than 2100 assets

In my opinion it is a very good company with a wide range of assets to trade. It is enough to say that the broker offers more than 2100 assets, among which the main part belongs to stocks. I discovered stock trading with Finq.com not very long ago and I can already say that I am satisfied with the result. I like to read and analyze so being updated on world events makes stock trading a success.

Émile,
Niort, France,
Aug 20, 2021,

I did not immediately appreciate Finq.com. For some reason it seemed to me that it was not the best solution against the background of those companies that have existed for a long time and already have a certain reputation. In short, I was just confused by the fact that it was new and as it seemed to me untested.
But everything changes. And after a few months I began to notice that reviews about this company started to appear - real and normal reviews, which showed that people are quite satisfied with this company and that people invested a lot of money here and everything was fine.
Only after that I decided to try my hand at Finq.com. Though originally I started with a small amount - I really wanted to check and evaluate everything and I even made some profit and immediately withdrew all the money in full.

Hadir El Aoufi,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Aug 12, 2021,

I have a lot of positive impressions

I have a lot of positive impressions about Finq.com and probably this is largely due to the fact that I already had some experience and I just saw what the hell is going on in other companies) Oh, I suffered there a lot - but I will not take time - I have already written about them))
But here I felt relatively calm, because the company does not set itself the goal - to get more money out of you and close access to the terminal. On the contrary, here you can work with the amounts that are available to you and study little by little or use the ready-made tips on the broker's website, if you have problems with analysis. And you can easily withdraw any amount - of course I won't notice any disadvantages against this background.

Rodrigo,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jul 29, 2021,

I trade on a Classic ECN account here

I chose this broker for scalping. I can’t say that I’m a big expert in scalping because for my three-year trading experience, I have been practicing scaling for less than a month. Nevertheless, I feel a growing interest to this trading style. Earlier most of the time I practiced long-term trading and I was convinced that it was the only worthy trading style. I associated it with professionalism. I perceived scalpers as light-minded creatures, pure gamblers. At that time I didn’t even admit a thought that they were true professionals and they can control their emotions even much better than other traders. I realized it once I tried my hand at scalping.
Long-term traders may require a lot from their brokers, but all scalpers need is an ECN account. That’s enough in most cases, but I would like to also add ultimate execution and the availability of a license.
I can say that this broker gives me all of this and I can focus on my scalping without distracting on technical issues because there aren’t any here. I opened a Classic ECN account here. The minimum depo here is fairly high - $1k, but it already paid off.

Gautam Raju,
Bengaluru, India,
Jul 26, 2021,

I opened a real Finq.com account.

It was hard for me to start trading Forex. I've never dealt with this before.
I once read some articles and saw an ad for Finq.com. Then everything happened like most traders: I opened a demo account Finq.com and realized that this is a good way to make money. Of course, in the beginning everything was very difficult. I didn't understand at all. I found some information on Finq.com but it wasn't enough. I learned from my mistakes and I believe that it should be so.
After a month or less, I opened a real Finq.com account. Of course, at first I lost almost half of my deposit because I made the wrong choice and was too emotional. I am glad that it took me only a week to become more calm and earn this money again.
Now I trade with profit.

Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 24, 2021,

Scam, Thevies

They are thieves, I am confirming they charged me swap of USD 300 for 1 night holding 200 ounce of gold, you can easily check online no broker is charging you over 5 USD, I am attaching proof on forum thread, and will proceed with the case as company has denied to add back the interest amount

Jul 13, 2021 - 1 Star Dear FPA,
I am writing this I am writing this for asking for legal action against the company Leadcapital Corp Ltd for scamming me, I was contacted my Mr Mehtab, the email loop for all the conversation will be added to post in forex peace army court, I was told I will be charged with swap of USD 0.40 to max of USD 0.50 but now I am being charged with swap of 1.50 per night, thus company is scamming me, email of that is attached with this email, I have tried contacting support but they are least interested in replying, I got call from Mehtab now he is simply denying for anything he said previously, thus requesting for an immediate action against the company.
Please declare this company as scam

Sabor Juhasz,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jul 16, 2021,

I feel secure with this broker

Each time I join a new broker I try to overcome a strong fear of losing money. Previously I was victimized by scam brokers several times. As a result, I acquired a sort of phobia about broker. So, I thought that nearly each second broker is a scam. In reality it can’t be so, but you know that sometimes it’s not easy to tame fears instilled by unpleasant experiences.
I don’t know why but this time I wasn’t afraid. Somehow Finq.com soothed my fear from the very beginning. Perhaps, I saw something in this broker that gave me peace of mind. Maybe this time I was lucky, but the broker doesn’t try to cheat me and I think I will stay with this company.

Visiting Morocco, Qatar,
Jul 9, 2021,

SCAM, Unethical, Thieves Finq.com

Its a horrifying experience, I never thought that there is such scams in broad day light !!!
They kept calling me 7 or 8 times a day, I started with 2k and they kept advising for some good positions. Then he started insisting and manipulating me to deposit more by extracting informations from me and promising me that will be able to pay my loan from investment profits as he is good at what he do and he will make me profit .
- I followed his instructions and added 8K ( all what I had ) and since then ..the so called account manager “Clint “ started asking me to open position that are against the market ( I did not know coz it’s my first time doing such thing “ which i did unknowingly).
A week later he started asking me deposit more by landing money from people and I told him NO I can’t !! Few days later someone from his team “ Thomas” telling me that my margin is low I need to deposit more money to avoid losing, which I did 1K …and it didn’t finish here… another one again “James “ introducing himself as the director or something started called me few days after scaring me to deposit more money and when I told him that I want to close everything to cut my loses he started again convincing me that it’s not good and I deposited my last 2K .
Of course they disappeared after my deposit,,, I have to keep calling their call center and someone will get back to me after few days processing that they will fix it until I woke up yesterday and found 00§§ in my account .
They played me, they stole my money without caring for anything…
I’m gonna raise a lawsuit against them here in QATAR and make sure they are exposed to all banks and central banks in GCC for their scams to steal people’s hard earned money with no empathy.
If you are reading …please do not fall for them … I fell for that trap and I don’t want anyone to go through the same.
They will destroy your mental and emotional health not even mention your finance!!!!
Taj Kuruvilla,
New Delhi, India,
Jul 9, 2021,

My friend recommended me this broker

Perhaps, I would have never learned about this brokerage service. A friend of mine told me about it. He told that he had been trading with it for two years and he was satisfied with it. I trust this person, so I decided to sign up with this company.
The trading process didn’t disappoint me. My trading is not interrupted by lags and constant requests. Nothing irritates me. That’s the main thing for me. Of course, there’s another important thing. That’s a withdrawal procedure. I didn’t have a problem with it too. It makes me want to stay with this broker.

Dyakon Anghelov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 8, 2021,

In general, not a bad broker. I opened 20 deals with them at the same time, and nothing went wrong, everything was executed fine. I trade on a grand scale nevertheless rarely, but accurately, but so that with the cancellation of profits, it did not come to this. In fact, so far there have been no problems with Finq.com precisely from the technical side. I also did not notice any suspuicious activities of the company.
In general, I can give an extremely positive response about the broker, I would never work with a broker that is annoying, especially looking at it from emotional perspective. The psychology of trading has long proved to everyone that a trader needs an environment in which a trader can feel calm and safe, and Finq.com provides such an environment, and you can also add here that this is a licensed broker.

Kittibun,
Din Daeng, Thailand,
Jul 2, 2021,

I don’t have problems with this broker

I have recently opened a trading account with this broker. At first I was reluctant to join it, but then I decided to do this. I simply thought that I could open it specially to trade one or two assets. I thought I could trade crude and I did it.
I have been already trading crude here for two weeks. You know that this asset is very mind-blowing but I’m very persistent in exploring its behavior. On the part of the broker I don’t see any problems and it makes me want to continue trading with the broker.

Adalgiso Lorenzo,
Milano, Italy,
Jun 24, 2021,

I started at Finq.com

I started at Finq.com, then went offline, and then came back a couple of months ago. Of all brokers similar in terms of conditions on the market, this one is the most democratic: they will both teach and provide comfortable conditions. The response time is minimal, which makes it easy to scalp using short timeframes. Funds were always withdrawn without problems and delays, responsive administration. What else does a good trader need to be productive?