CityEQ.com (City Equities Ltd) Review

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING:  The UK FCA has issued a warning stating that CityEQ is a clone of a regulated firm.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

WARNING 2:  November 2014: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty verdict against this company.

Considering both of the above, the FPA feels there is no choice but to declare CityEQ.com to be a  SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Website is down.  One more Scammer out of business.

CityEQ is a forex broker that has earned an FPA Scam Finding.

CityEQ.com (City Equities Ltd)

Join live discussion of CityEQ.com (City Equities Ltd) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2014-1742014-10-25beneissa vs cityeq.comguilty

Scam!

Flavio,
PT, Italy,
Jan 25, 2015,

I made a withdrawal request on December 24, 2014 but since then I have not received any response, I tried to contact the account manager several times.
Now they have changed their website, their new site is cteqs.com
Hadi,
Suli, Iraq,
Dec 4, 2014,

They are Arabs from Israel. Their website host company and payments services from Israel too. I was scammed too.
benissa,
Oct 25, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court beneissa vs cityeq.com | GUILTY
I have received a call from UK number from person called Mera Algaber and she advertised me this company and they can provide me around 25% every month. when I send the money and ask to return some of it, she stop answer me and now I have completed a month without any response. she said that they working in the company based in London and she provided me the registration page on the FCA website. so please be carefull.
Sachin,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 3, 2014,

Scam and fraud website. Account manager never assists. Withdrawals are not processed and you are asked to make more deposits.

Higher pips and pips doesn't matter as you never get your withdrawals. Kindly stay away from this website