Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Dec 2, 2021 · Trade.com  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a multi asset brokerage regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), and FSCA (South Africa) and operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade.com offers CFD trading, Direct Market Access (DMA), Spread betting, and IPO investments.

- There are over 2100 CFD instruments available across Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Bonds, and ETFs categories.

- DMA account is powered by Interactive Brokers allowing access to over 100,000 instruments from Stocks, ETFs, Warrants, Options, Futures, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.

- Tax advantageous in UK Spread Betting is offered on over 1000 assets in Forex, Commodities, and Stocks categories.

CFD trading access is provided using MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and the proprietary WebTrader platforms.

Additional features from Trade.com include Trading Central, Copy Trading, and Managed Account services.

Please read Trade.com Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Trade.com
December 2019-November 2021:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, TradeCapitalMarkets.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Tran,
HCM, Viet Nam,
May 27, 2015,

I opened 25$ no deposit account with stock.com my account is 237482 (See the Link https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3502564/eurusd-h1-leadcapital-markets-limited), Now my account balance is 195.66$. I send email to stock.com for withdraw my profit, Stock.com did not reply anythings. Stock.com is Big Scam, never open account or deposit to stock.com, you will never get back your deposit and your profit. Stock.com is Big Scam Scam Scam......

Shehar Yar,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
May 11, 2016,

trade.com Safecap Investments Ltd is a scam for sure. If anyone want to get rid of their money please join trade.com markets.com

Adnan Younas,
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
May 27, 2016,

My Account migrated from Markets.com to Trade.com. My account Manager is very supportive and they are not scammers. I don't have any problem with this broker. Only problem is that the spread in some currencies pairs and commodities are high and secondly international withdraw money transfer time is about 5 to 7 days. But overall its a good broker and no such a big problem faced with this broker. I recommended this broker.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 17, 2017,

They have a very annoying team of people calling me just in order to tell me they could be able to make me rich easily; I didn't trade with them, though.

Germany,
Feb 8, 2017,

There are better brokers

Some things to consider

Pro:
- offer bonuses for trading activity
- reduced spreads when investing 10000 € or more

Con:
- withdrawing money takes a long time
- withdrawn money (profits) sent to credit card account while I requested bank account
- market activity starts Sunday night 5 minutes later than what I see with other brokers
- being contacted regularly to make me invest more money
- waiting since weeks for a statement I need for my tax declaration
- processing of trades is slow (up to 3 seconds)

Italy,
May 10, 2017,

started trading on trade.com since January 2017 without any problems, there have been several weeks in which my positions have been negative, when at some point my account is getting a positive economic return, I get an email from Part of the support as well
Composed: "We contact you about information about some of your questions on your account since at the time of registration you stated in the introductory questions that she has a gain
Annually less than EUR 25,000 a year and this can not correspond to the reality and we called her in order to be able to decide with her by telephone a further response to that question.
We also kindly ask you to send us a document certifying your income tax return for 2016 and a bank statement confirming its reliability as a customer. "
This email was followed by a response email I asked for a justification for this request, especially because I deposited with Money bookers, moreover,
It concerns the questionnaire, when I opened the account with the company, I informed my account manager that the questionnaire had a purely informative nature and that the answers
I would give was not relevant.
On all these grounds, the company decided to close the account and its open positions with a total loss of € 13,684, I believe that this situation is a reason to complain to the authorities
Its competence and, if necessary, to the legal authority, as the information requested is confidential and private and that the closure of the positions on their part and without my
Consent has led me to a substantial loss of a possible gain or other yes of the loss that I had the right to exercise until I considered it appropriate.
I note that at my request to receive (as described in the Cysec Rules as well as your Regulator) the IDENTIFIER CODE ONLY to proceed to its
Complaint to you was notified to me by email and by telephone that I was not entitled to receive any code as my complaint was not deemed valid by them.
I therefore believe that the company LeadCapital Markets Limited CIF License No. 227/14, has acted fraudulently for the reasons listed above, so I require immediate repayment of the positions they have
They closed themselves.
To date 8/05/2017 the account is still open but the positions were closed with a total loss of 13,684 euros

Jesse,
Glencoe, South Africa,
Jul 13, 2017,

Trade carefully

This broker claims but doesn't provide as well as provides misleading information from there agents with bad advice from account managers.

For beginners I'll say don't take your chance

Italy,
Dec 15, 2017,

Dont trade with this site. They are market maker and manipulate order, stop loss and take profit and add pending order without notification.
I trade the Welcome Bonus, and I see that they modify my order.
I trade with a TP and when reach Doesnt close it, but automatically open a Sell Limit.

Netherlands,
Dec 18, 2017,

Trade.com ( Lead capital markets ltd ) scam ! if you lose you lose if you win, you still lose

Issue escalated to Traders Court fireiceviper vs trade.com | RESOLVED
The FPA is pleased to see this issue has been resolved.

Trade.com or Lead Capital Markets Ltd is horrible scam broker, when you start trading with them your "account manager" will be contacting you with how to deposit funds and if you need any help with anything please feel free to contact him...

And then you start actually making money, they start by widening your spreads a little bit and then a lot.. at that point you might want to contact your account manager... don't bother you have officially become a bad client who is not loosing enough. in other words your account manager will never pickup the phone anymore, the entire company will not pickup anymore (perhaps they put my number on their internal block list? )

Then you try and withdraw your funds and get a message that your account is under investigation and your profits , trades , and most importantly your withdrawal request is suspended, and you will never have contact with anyone in the company that knows whats going on.

The support only ever have one answer for your: Your account is still under investigation and your request has been sent to the relevant department.

I hope this sounds good to you because it is all you will ever hear. please do your self a favor and trade with a reputable broker who is not out there to make sure you lose your money or your profits.

To sum Trade.com or Lead capital markets up: if you lose you lose and if you win you might get to keep your deposit but not your profit. sounds great right?

You can have unlimited losses but never a win.

Please stay away.
Read more about my case here

iom, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2017,

Trade.com IS A SCAM

I signed up for the app then I must have had 25 misses calls from them when I answered an American woman asked me about my trading but I was busy at work and couldn't be bothered answering the phone to them but they did seem real and I had no idea that online trading apps are such an unregulated scam. so then a few days later I foolishly put $100 on and had a go at trading. I spent a few days trading and made and lost but then all the markets wouldn't let me trade and when I tried to withdraw my money it just stayed in my useless account. they won't answer emails and the live chat has been disabled for my account.
this is a total scam. they offer 300/1 leverage if you deposit $1000 I feel sorry for people who do this . I can't understand how Google play allow these people to put their scamming app on their site.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.