Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Ervin Meelisas,
Vilnius, Lithuania,
Oct 2, 2020,

no additional fees

There's no withdrawal fee and no maintenance fees as well, for me that's the most important thing. I don't like to overpay for all these stuff. I prefer brokerage to be fair with me. Maybe Trade.com offers not the tighest spreads but I know that I'm paying spreads only, without any additional commissions.

Fashir,
Baia Mare, Romania,
Sep 29, 2020,

Very useful tools for traders

I`m trading with Trade.com for less than one year. I have started from demo CFD account. And I switched to real account after several months of successful trading.
From what I've seen there are a few cool tools for traders. One of them is Traders Trend which you can use as part of your strategy. It`s a tool in WebTrader platform which shows how the active traders trading an asset. The Bearish trend means more customers are selling, and vice versa. The tool partly identifies market optimism or pessimism. This is particularly important when a price is near important levels. But not always you need to follow up on opinion of the majority! It`s more informative to use Volume Weighted Average Price Indicator. You need it to confirm the strength or a weakness of a trend.
Such tools make trading more comfortable and profitable. That`s why I still trading in this company, despite not always tight spread here.

Albin Murarikova,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 22, 2020,

professional brokerage

Unlike other brokers, this broker really combines the advantages of fully regulated brokers with good trading conditions. Other brokers differ from Trade.com in that they either have good regulation but high spreads or good spreads but weak regulation. The good thing about Trade.com is that it combines both benefits.

Ellotomo,
Chojnice, Poland,
Sep 17, 2020,

I'm happy that I've tried

I had many doubts about whether I wanted to trade with this broker. This may sound very strange (very strange!), but I was a little confused because this broker had such a name (Trade.com), I don't know why, maybe it's my own tricks of mind.
However, I read the reviews and decided that yes, I want to trade here. In general, trading here was pretty good, although I faced some difficulties. At first I couldn't make a deposit, but then it turned out that my bank card had a limit, and then I couldn't connect to Metatrader 4.
But it has little to do with a broker, rather it's issues on my side, so I was able to deal with them and I was happy to choose this broker.
First, I liked that the minimum deposit was only $100. I started with this deposit to test the broker and how everything works.
Secondly, it was good that this broker is fully regulated by CySEC.
But the most important thing is that trading in general is very good here, I've almost never encountered slippages or other lags. And I think this broker is very good, so I've hardly ever had any problems.

Santiago Machado,
Funchal, Portugal,
Sep 11, 2020,

A real multi asset brokerage

It`s a real all-in-one company! There are IPO, CFD, projects to invest and many assets here. You can choose a solution for any level of income. From 100€ to 1000000€ or more.
If you want to hold stocks or get advanced portfolio management in one of Mutual Funds, you can choose DMA account and get access to global exchanges. You also can take advantage of IBKR WebTrade platform powered by Interactive Brokers. There are great functions for professional trading in it.
Are you interesting in trading direction of assets short-term? An CFD account will suit you better. You can use MT4 or WebTrader platform. The last one is more advanced.
I am personally interested in IPO. There are many promising companies here. But the minimum investment is still to high for me.

Daynis Klaustas,
Riga, Latvia,
Sep 10, 2020,

Great platform to earn money!

I like the Tab Related instruments in Trade.com platform. It`s a great function! You can use it to select assets which have a correlation. It`s a really cool!
For example, you open trade with USD/CHF in CFD account and want to multiply your profit. It`s possible thanks to Related instruments Tab. You can select assets which are related and make some extra money, of course, if your trading plan was correct.

Ivo van der Berg,
Milheeze, Netherlands,
Sep 8, 2020,

Pros and cons of the brokerage..

Recently I started trading with Trade.com, so far it's hard to say whether I liked trading with it or not. It has regulation, so the broker is good in terms of investment security, I can not worry about it.
But in the broker's work, I found both advantages and disadvantages. And the number of cons confused me a bit, because there are a little more of them than I usually used to find. In spite of that, it was comfortable for me to work with a brokerage, and there were problems only around these cons. Most of all I would like to highlight the trading conditions of Trade.com: spreads are not the most profitable, but the orders are executed fast, the broker's web platform is not very convenient, but there is a thematic portfolio for investment (allow you to invest directly in a particular industry). So there are a lot of controversial issues and it's a little uncomfortable. But since I have already worked with a broker for a while, I'm a little used to it. For now I will continue to work with Trade.com, because finding a broker that suits you and have a regulator will be hard enough.

Julien Francois,
Rouen, France,
Sep 4, 2020,

Some minor problems but good overall

I've faced some minor problems while trading there but my experience is positive in general. First of all, I have lags with MT4 on my PC, good that Trade.com support helped me to handle this, so I could trade. Also, I've faced some problems with withdrawals. My first withdrawal was processed around 5 days and brokerage also helped me to solve this problem. As it turned to be, the problem was that my bank was proccessing the withdrawal. I've changed the bank and now I'm getting money within 1-3 days.

Darus,
Milan, Italy,
Sep 3, 2020,

Can be trusted

Me and my friends are trading here, so that's not only my experience but also opinion of 4 more people. As we think, the main Trade.com avantage is the fact, that brokerage is 100% regulated. It's the most banal thing you should check and I suggest to check it not on the brokerage website but on the regulator official page. For example, CySEC is publishing all licences and brokerage info, including website.
Another advantages are all about trading proccess - I like that there are Trading Central analysis and assets management that helps you to form up balanced investing portfolio. Spreads are higher than offered by competitors but that can be explained by the brokerage reputation.

Zoltan Fekete,
Rezi, Hungary,
Aug 29, 2020,

Brokerage with cool approach...

I liked Trade.com not right away. I don't know why, I can't explain it. Probably because the broker looks very good, that there seems to be a catch somewhere.
But fortunately this hasn't happened and Trade.com is just a good, adequate brokerage. I like that a broker is looking for some kind of individual approach to each of its clients, so you start to trust the broker more.
On the broker's website I read the phrase: "there is no such thing as one-size-fits all" - and this is really a very cool approach. So far I haven't had any problems in my trading, but I haven't been trading with Trade.com for a long time either - just a couple of months.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.