Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Apr 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Fitheal Asgaill,
Cork, Ireland,
Apr 15, 2021,

Excellent execution of orders.

I'm a conscientious person with a maximum sense of precision, ahahah, honestly, I like clarity in everything, including in trading.
My friend and comrade introduced me to Trade.com a year ago. He knew about my trading preferences and recommended this broker.
I don't get hung up on trading platforms, so I didn't care. For me, the most important thing is reliability and accuracy. Trade.com handles both criteria:
-Reliability is guaranteed by influential regulators FCA and CySEС (influential international organizations).
-But I was convinced precisely in practice. Each of my orders is executed quickly and instantly without delays (for example, stop lose/take profit).
In addition, I like that the broker allows the user to trade in different types of accounts. I prefer CFDs, but sometimes I switch to DNA.
I am delighted with trading with Trade.com and am looking forward to trading with it.

Thomas Gersten,
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 14, 2021,

I've been choosing conditions for quite some time

I already had a clear understanding that I could make money in the financial markets and I could act effectively and for me that became a real goal, which really empowered me.
And that's why I ended up choosing what I needed - a company with a competent approach to analytics and competent work with the market and a company that does not support excessive gambling. It is really the right thing to do.
Also, the analytics here are terrific, which allows you to really look at the market and understand exactly what will give you confidence in the future.

Erhard Norberg,
Gislaved, Sweden,
Apr 12, 2021,

That’s a very specific broker

I heard a lot about this broker. My curiosity about it kept growing and some day I decided to visit their website to get a general impression of the brokerage service. My impression about it was quite controversial. I can’t say that it attracted me from the very beginning because what I discovered on their site wasn’t to my liking. On the other hand, I can’t say that everything I saw there wasn’t unique. I will tell about it in detail here below.
They definitely cater to upper class - the category I don’t belong to. It follows from their trading accounts - most of them come with very high minimum deposits. They also offer portfolio investment that can’t be an affordable option either.
Nevertheless, I registered a trading account with this company. I opened a Silver account here - the only affordable account here with a $100 minimum deposit. Spreads on major currencies aren’t attractive but crude and gold pleasantly stand out - spreads on these assets are quite tight. So, I decided to join this broker solely to trade these two assets.
I chose Webtrader that I found more user-friendly than traditional MTs. As follows from the trading process, the broker doesn’t seem to be a scam, although I still find it very specific.

Erkko Salmelainen,
Helsinki, Finland,
Apr 11, 2021,

My choice of a broker.

I switched to this broker after the previous one deceived me and dishonestly took my money for himself. I know there are many scams on the internet, but if you don't trust anyone, nothing will work out at all!
I have been trading with Trade.com for over a month. I have already made test withdrawals of funds. Yesterday, I withdrew another $ 200 and decided to write a review.
The speed of order execution and the quality of the broker's work is excellent. I like the relationship of the service to its users. They communicated sincerely and helped me with my problems. I did not feel any pretence from them.
I didn't choose a company simply by advertisements or recommendations. No, my choice was based on the broker's rating in the list of services I checked. Trade.com has been listed as reliable, not surprisingly. The broker is regulated and will not turn away if he violates any condition)) In general, I like everything so far. I hope he does not let me down, and I will cooperate with him in the long term :)

Fabian Siegenthaler,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Apr 10, 2021,

I started trading here because my friend recommended this broker. He told me that it’s fairly reliable. Now I can prove that he was right. I didn’t face any negative stuff here such as filthy manipulations on the part of the broker.
I actively trade throughout the day and I’m mostly motivated by levels. I drew a lot of levels on different timeframes and they give me good clues as soon as the price reaches them. That’s much better than relying on technical indicators. I personally lost faith in them long ago because they provided distorted and outdated data.
I prefer to work on H1 and H4.

Mason Tahiri,
Hilversum, Netherlands,
Apr 9, 2021,

What do I think about the broker?

It was good to work with Trade.com. I won't write that it's the best brokerage company you could ever work with because it's not. What I remember most about it is that it has a very uncomfortable website.
It's straightforward to get lost on it, and the navigation is as complicated as possible. But despite this, I still managed to open an account with Trade.com.
I liked the trading conditions, by the way. The broker has traded on my favourite MT4 trading platform.
Overall, working with a broker was good, but it isn't my best experience in trading)

Lamberto Beneventi,
Genoa, Italy,
Apr 3, 2021,

The broker is good.

First of all, I want to say that the broker is good. Really. I wouldn't say I like to praise a broker for no reason.
I prefer to trade with brokers who have every guarantee that my money will go to my account, not to some guy's pocket)) and, luckily for me, Trade.com is a normal company.
Of course, I'm sure WebTrader is a great platform for beginners ... however, I'm not a fan of this simplicity, heh))
I prefer to trade with MT5, and I can upload my own indicators to those platforms. Also, I think that Trade.com could get a significant number of new users if it introduced new trading terminals into its system
In my opinion, the broker deserves the trust and attention of clients so that I can recommend him. But, I hope that in the future it will add new platforms :)

Mladen Dyakonov,
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Mar 28, 2021,

There are actually positives and negatives

I agree that most of the services of this company are really professional and they focus on in-depth analysis and especially fundamental analysis, which is the basis for the work.
This of course is a big advantage to work with.
Because it immediately gives the right impression about this business.
But in general the company is strictly focused on investors and traders with experience.
And of course it seems to me that for a beginner in this company it will be difficult. Although I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the dynamics of this company may be a little confusing, though it all depends on who and what goals you come here with.

Gilleece Mac Muiris,
Dublin, Ireland,
Mar 25, 2021,

I recently registered at Trade.com. I like the fact that such a multi-regulated and reliable broker offers such affordable deposit terms. I mean, I can start here with as little as $100. This implies that even without big capital, you can start working with a good platform. And it's important, especially for newbies who are often disappointed in trading because of the low quality of the broker's service.
So in my further plans, I will switch to direct access to markets here. For this purpose, I'm not withdrawing now the money I make as a profit from trading CFD contracts. I also have a dream to use the platform from Interactive Brokers at Trade.com. Yes, it is available at this company. And for me, this is a direct indicator of the quality of the broker's work. So I have a goal, and I'm going for it.

David de Morel,
Laval, France,
Mar 15, 2021,

I tested this brokerage service for two weeks and after that I decided to continue trading with this company. I appreciated the way the broker handles my orders. I didn’t discover any signs of cheating. Spreads are quite narrow on the most popular assets. In particular, that’s true for crude and gold.
Their platform suits me too, although previously I was used to trading on Metatrader.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.