Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Jul 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com,
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Ionu Michalache,
Ploiesti, Romania,
Jul 7, 2020,

Good but a bit expensive

I can understand that regulated reliable brokerages might have a bit higher trading fees than their competitors, yet I also see that companies often exploit vulnerabilities in potential customer's needs and I don't like how they do this. This is not just about tradecom, but more of a dissatisfaction with how the whole industry works. If a broker is reliable, its got higher tading fees. If its got lower fees, its got no regulations. If it's got both regulations and affordable trading fees, that means the broker won't have much of variety in offered assets and services, etc.
Speaking of tradecom they offer rare services and charge their price for it as they simply don't have much of competitors in these ares. I.e tradecom offers DMA access with only 5K minimal deposit. Normally it starts with at least 10K or even more than that. So what can I do? Either wait till I collect 10K to work with some other broker with DMA offer where I can pay 10-15% less of trading fees. Or I can work with Tradecom now paying as much as they want.
To be fair, the rest of it I'm totally ok with. They are regulated, they have good executions, they have professional support.

Stephane Duval,
Questembert, France,
Jul 6, 2020,

When you choose to trade, you choose to be independent.

In fact, it sounds very romantic and beautiful, but on the other hand, you should immediately realize that you have a lot of work to do and a lot of difficulties that you have to learn to solve on your own.
Your main help can be, of course, a brokerage company. I would advise you to take her choice with special attention.
For example, I chose this broker for several reasons:
- several groups of current assets, the ability to make a variety of investment portfolios;
- a large number of tools for technical and fundamental analysis;
- there are no unclear and risky ways of passive earning;
- there are quick money withdrawals, no excessive commissions.

Bleach,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jun 30, 2020,

Sustainable income and withdrawals

The first impression is good. It's only the third week I've been trading with a broker. I make money, I made withdrawal second time, money came on time. Trades are opened and closed instantly, so no slipps. I think that points are the most important for a trader.

Theo Haider,
Vienna, Austria,
Jun 27, 2020,

A good broker to training your trading skills

When I first started training, I often contacted support-specialists and they constantly reacted quickly to my requests, unlike many other companies, they gave the necessary advice, that helped me to progress in understanding trading.
I've already been trading for 2 years and I'm satisfied. No problems, except the only thing that you have to be verified.
Although I was initially skeptical about trading and saw it more as an additional earnings, but today trading is my main income. Broker showed itself from the best side, so I recommend it.

Oscar Van der Meer,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 26, 2020,

I haven't made up my mind yet...

I mean, whether I will be trading on a permanent basis or better leave it to my hobby, which sometimes brings me a certain income. I like my main job on one hand and I don't want to change it. But the quarantine situation and the events of recent months in general led me to the idea that it wouldn't hurt to find a case that will allow you to earn remotely. And in order to make trading such a business, I now need to quit my job and fully engage in a detailed study of the market. In general, I do not know what to do, I'm currently thinking. And I'm weighing all the pros and cons.
But if I decide to trade seriously and for a long time, I will stay with this broker anyway for several reasons. First of all, it should be noted that there is a large number of various assets gathered here, that is, you are not limited only by currency pairs or only crypto currencies, as it happens in many companies. Plus, there are all the tools to perform technical and fundamental market analysis. And including ready-made analytics about the broker.
But the most important thing is that money is withdrawn here without delay and without extra commissions.

Marcos Armendariz,
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain,
Jun 25, 2020,

I like to trade

This is probably the main criterion because of which I am engaged in this business, it seems to me promising and interesting, and now I've reached a stage where I am not afraid of some difficult situations in the market, I like to understand it and earn accordingly.
As for my broker, I can put it this way - I think that I managed to find a good option.
1. Slippages rarely occur here, the terminal copes well with high collativeness.
2. the assets are selected not only by quantity, but also by quality - there is everything - from currency pairs to indices.
3. Spreads are average.
4. Withdrawal is fast.

Bergway,
Bialystok, Poland,
Jun 24, 2020,

Ok to work with

This is probably the way to describe the conditions in this company. But it concerns only assets. In terms of the number of indicators, etc., everything is somehow too standard here, nothing special. Slippages are rare here, but sometimes they happen, so you have to be careful with this...

Rudi Schultz,
Dusseldorf, Germany,
Jun 23, 2020,

Doubled deposit with Trade.com

I'm 2 years with that broker and I can suggest it to anyone.
Well, let's start with my profile - I'm a semi-pro (I can't call myself a pro, but I'm good enough) and I'm trading with $50k+ deposit. So, as you see, I'm not one of the traders that came to the market for fun. Trading is my job and I'm making money with it.
I'm trading with DMA account now, it's much better than standard ECN, but minimum deposit for DMA is $5k (for ECN it's just $100). Trading itself is okay - Metatrader 4, allowed algorithms.
Important note - Trade.com is CySEC regulated. Based on my experience it's the best regulation that has perfect balance between reliability/opportunities.
I want to try IPO as well, but the min IPO stake is $500k,
Btw, brokerage is good. At least, I know 7 traders that trade $200k+ deposits, I think that matters.

Patric Frey,
Tannay, Switzerland,
Jun 18, 2020,

2 years of successfull trading

I started trading with an unregulated broker and it was hell. Let's start with the fact that the broker didn't give me any support, and at the end just refused to give me my money back. Then I realized that besides understanding the market, I also have to choose the right broker.
I'll be honest, I spent 2 months searching for a broker and it was a real Challenge, as I searched for information, checked license agreements and even contacted traders to learn their experience.
In the end I stopped at Trade.com, as the broker has a transparent offer and CySEC regulation. My account now has about $15,000 and I've already withdrawn about $4,000. Withdrawal was always quick and without any problems. That's the most important thing to me.

Andre,
Souffelweyersheim, France,
Jun 16, 2020,

I appreciate the professional approach here

Most of the brokers that I've seen before or knew about all have the same obvious marketing attempt to focus on small retail traders and squeeze the money out of them.
I like that here they obviously focus on both small retail clients and professional traders with significant risk capital.
The clients with small deposits can simply gain access to CFD and forex market starting with $100 capital. Tading fees are not gonna be the most favorable ones, yet at least they can get the guarantee that the broker is decent and will not cheat on executions and market data.
Strarting with 5K you can apply for DMA accounts and this is actually what I did. Trading fees are much better here and I have a feeling that executions are more precise here as well as ther is no additiional intermediary between the two parties that make the trade happen.
Investment opportunities is something that I onl;y consider at the moment. I think I could have invested already in some portfolio, yet the global political and economical situation makes me thing this is not exactly the right time to do that.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.