Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Knut Sharoder,
Kutenholz, Germany,
Jan 6, 2021,

I choose DMA in Trade.com

The start of a new year is the time to make new plans. And it's good that last year I laid the right foundation for them.
6 months ago, I changed the broker and moved to Trade.com. This earnest company gives direct access to the markets, although it also offers CFDs. So, since that time I've been really earning. I chose DMA and did not regret it. I recommend it!

Nauplor,
Milan, Italy,
Dec 15, 2020,

A place for professionals

I can't call this company a solution for inexperienced traders, because it offers quite serious conditions that require certain knowledge and training.
But if you take the market seriously and you're ready for a great job, then you should definitely come here. Because they have great investment portfolios and solutions for big capitals.
In addition, there's a large number of assets that you can put to work at any time.

Diego Salcido,
Elche, Spain,
Nov 23, 2020,

good, but not the best

I am somehow not strong in reviews of brokerage companies, because I am strictly convinced that each of us has absolutely different tastes and we all have different orientation in the offered services and current events, which leads to the fact that we all use absolutely different approaches. And here (as in any other business) you should be guided by what suits you and what you understand qualitatively. In this sense, you should not focus on what is popular or in demand, because sometimes the usual classic strategy may suit you, rather than some super modern approach. So I will definitely give a little advice here - focus on your feelings and on your comfort, it is really important.
And even if you decide to work in a passive format, it is also your choice. By the way, there is an opportunity to work independently or use a ready-made investment portfolio. Yes, it requires additional investments, but on the other hand it may be a way out if you have not yet fully understood the market regularities and are looking for some additional opportunities. A true business representative is always open to new and unexpected solutions. After all, it can bring great money.
Despite the fact I will continue to use the trade.com - I can't give more that 3 stars. The 5 stars is a ultimate level and can't be achieved (it's like an black body in phisics - the thing you want, but can't reach). While the 4 stars are the top brokers for me. trade.com is good, but not the best.

Antones Soteíou,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Nov 12, 2020,

3 years of exeperience

I don't want to be so long-writing, just want to left my review and place my five-stars. I'm already trading around 3 years and this brokerage was my first one. I learned alone, as I understood Trade.com offers almost no eucation and thats only one disadvantage about this brokerage. In other regards that's perfect brokerage. Regulated, with relatively tight spreads and a good reputation. I can't say nothing special, as it's just okey.

Jan Matei,
Cluj-Napoca, Romania,
Oct 26, 2020,

2 years of trading

I'm trading with Trade.com already for 2 years, quite reliable brokerage, At least, I've chose it for its regulations but now I see much more pros, like tight spreads and fast execution. Of course, that's just my word, you can't know it's true before you try it iself. But compared to all other brokers I was trading before, Trade.com is the fastest one and.. I don't know how explain this, it feels like a realiable brokerage, like company isn't interested in any trader as it's aimed at professional ones. Maybe that's just my perception, but that's my review =)

Ervin Meelisas,
Vilnius, Lithuania,
Oct 2, 2020,

no additional fees

There's no withdrawal fee and no maintenance fees as well, for me that's the most important thing. I don't like to overpay for all these stuff. I prefer brokerage to be fair with me. Maybe Trade.com offers not the tighest spreads but I know that I'm paying spreads only, without any additional commissions.

Fashir,
Baia Mare, Romania,
Sep 29, 2020,

Very useful tools for traders

I`m trading with Trade.com for less than one year. I have started from demo CFD account. And I switched to real account after several months of successful trading.
From what I've seen there are a few cool tools for traders. One of them is Traders Trend which you can use as part of your strategy. It`s a tool in WebTrader platform which shows how the active traders trading an asset. The Bearish trend means more customers are selling, and vice versa. The tool partly identifies market optimism or pessimism. This is particularly important when a price is near important levels. But not always you need to follow up on opinion of the majority! It`s more informative to use Volume Weighted Average Price Indicator. You need it to confirm the strength or a weakness of a trend.
Such tools make trading more comfortable and profitable. That`s why I still trading in this company, despite not always tight spread here.

Albin Murarikova,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 22, 2020,

professional brokerage

Unlike other brokers, this broker really combines the advantages of fully regulated brokers with good trading conditions. Other brokers differ from Trade.com in that they either have good regulation but high spreads or good spreads but weak regulation. The good thing about Trade.com is that it combines both benefits.

Ellotomo,
Chojnice, Poland,
Sep 17, 2020,

I'm happy that I've tried

I had many doubts about whether I wanted to trade with this broker. This may sound very strange (very strange!), but I was a little confused because this broker had such a name (Trade.com), I don't know why, maybe it's my own tricks of mind.
However, I read the reviews and decided that yes, I want to trade here. In general, trading here was pretty good, although I faced some difficulties. At first I couldn't make a deposit, but then it turned out that my bank card had a limit, and then I couldn't connect to Metatrader 4.
But it has little to do with a broker, rather it's issues on my side, so I was able to deal with them and I was happy to choose this broker.
First, I liked that the minimum deposit was only $100. I started with this deposit to test the broker and how everything works.
Secondly, it was good that this broker is fully regulated by CySEC.
But the most important thing is that trading in general is very good here, I've almost never encountered slippages or other lags. And I think this broker is very good, so I've hardly ever had any problems.

Santiago Machado,
Funchal, Portugal,
Sep 11, 2020,

A real multi asset brokerage

It`s a real all-in-one company! There are IPO, CFD, projects to invest and many assets here. You can choose a solution for any level of income. From 100€ to 1000000€ or more.
If you want to hold stocks or get advanced portfolio management in one of Mutual Funds, you can choose DMA account and get access to global exchanges. You also can take advantage of IBKR WebTrade platform powered by Interactive Brokers. There are great functions for professional trading in it.
Are you interesting in trading direction of assets short-term? An CFD account will suit you better. You can use MT4 or WebTrader platform. The last one is more advanced.
I am personally interested in IPO. There are many promising companies here. But the minimum investment is still to high for me.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.