Trade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Lead Capital Markets, Safecap Investments Ltd
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

About Trade.com

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com

Contact:support@trade.com,
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
CFD:(405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Saraid MacLaisre,
Cork, Ireland,
Mar 25, 2020,

Easy to start a trading career here

Trade.com is not the firt broker I’ve tried. Unfortunately I had to learn first the things you must never do as a trader. One of these things is YOU SHOULD ONLY WORK WITH A REGULATED BROKER. But whatever is done is done, my first broker turned out to be a scam and I couldn’t get my money back ever. Since I started working with Trade.com my problems seems to be over. Not only they withdraw your profits at first request. Stable connection with fast executions, decent trading conditions with no hidden fees - these things matter as well, which is why I offer trying Trade.com.

Martin Batista,
Penafiel, Portugal,
Mar 23, 2020,

Can recommend

This is out of question that the broker is reliable enough. They’ve got all the necessary licenses and have been long enough on the market. But just in case - a review is a review - withdrawals work fine, so this is definitely not a one-night-stand brokerage. They do their job well enough. so I don’t have much more to say about it.

Hans Schafer,
Pattensen, Germany,
Mar 18, 2020,

Nice broker

I’ve seen the name of the broker in an ad. The name of the domain was easy to remember, so I tried. I was new to trading back then. I realise now that I was extremely lucky to choose a licensed brokerage from the very first try. Couple years ago I didn’t know at all a broker might need some specific financial authority license. Trade.com offers numerous services, but sure enough, I was interested in CFDs trading. They use MT4, connection is rather stable compared to what some of my fellow traders have with their brokers, spreads could be tighter in my opinion, but I don’t scalp so it’s ok. Very nice support and flawless withdrawals.

Granada, Spain,
Mar 17, 2020,

VERY DISAPPOINTED, SCAM!

Hello guys,
I would like to inform you that this company is pretty sure a scam company due to all that happened to me during these past days:
One week ago a man called Brian called me and he advised me to put 10.000€ on their account in order to obtain more rights, privileges and services than the other customers.
After that, I was informing myself about their reputation, which is very good and I fell into their trap depositing that amount and following his advice to purchase on CFD market (Oil and Brentoil).
He made me believe that he has got ages of experience and that I should not worry because he was calling me to advise me to close positions in time. He did it the first time to gain my trust with a winning of 270€.
Then, after I have deposited the money he asked me and purchased, this man Brian, my account manager, disappeared once and for all and when I called their support they told me that he wasn't available anymore for families problems.
Then, I asked for another account manager, as in theory I am supposed to be a premium account member, but they refused to give it to me for 2 full days, after informing me that Brian was no longer available. The special surprise is the following:
Today, I realised, that a position has been closed (not by me) and without me activating "stop loss" while I had enough money to cover the loss. The best of all is that they blocked the possibility to sell on the market (I wanted to conduct hedging) without any reason, for the whole day!!! I had some open position but I needed to cover my loss in case of a plunging market.
I called them at least 10 times and no one was able to attend and explain me why this happened. Just one time they told me that the order to block this action came from the directives of their regulator, which can't be true, due to the fact that on other trading platforms the same action was available! Only now, when the market is lower than my positions, they reopened. Anyways now it's too late, as I am going to loose more than if I had been able to do hedging to cover my losses in time.
What can I do in this situation? this is an unfair policy and I am sure that there is a conflict of interest as they in reality advised me to lose all the time and blocking my account to open sell positions.
I am still waiting - like a stupid ! - for their assistance, as they promoted in the beginning, but nothing.
Please, help me in any way possible, I really appreciate it.
Let me know if you have similar problems and experiences with Trade.com.

Sune Viken,
Hamar, Norway,
Mar 15, 2020,

Why am I at trade.com

I am pleased that I am working with a broker who is able to provide me with the ability to trade on short positions without delay, I have always preferred high dynamics and I like scalping, so I just need a platform that will not slow down.

Paul Christen,
Gilly, Switzerland,
Mar 8, 2020,

Brokerage that provide IPO access

Trade.com is my favourite brokerage I really like. Trade.com is good in all regards, starting from making deposits and ending with a lot of great features, like DMA and IPO Access. I came there before such features were introduced , but IPO access was really useful and I'm 100% satisfied with such news!

Priamo Leone,
Naples, Italy,
Mar 8, 2020,

Trustworthy partner

I follow one simple rule when I deal with a new partner. I carefully choose such a partner and then I trust him until its proven it was a mistake. It's a right time to doubt before you’ve signed the docs and transferred the money, there is no point to ruin nervous system once the choice is done. So I carefully googled everything about Trade.com before I trusted my funds to this company. Since then in over 2 years I had no single need to worry about broker’s side of work. I like executions, stability of the whole system, I like support. Can recommend the broker for sure!

Theophile Maillard,
Pommeuse, France,
Mar 5, 2020,

Trade.com more than just an average

I want to write about how Trade.com was much better than I thought it would be. I found it on the Internet by accident. Feedback was average, but I still wanted to try it. The initial deposit was only $100, which was a good push to create an account there. I traded through the MT4 platform, and I think it's cool that Trade.com provides the opportunity to work with that platform, as it's one of the most popular platforms, so you can find a lot of tutorials and guides online, it's also works without lags or hiccups. Only this can be enough to consider a Trade.com broker to be above average.

Benjamin Neuhaus,
Maikammer, Germany,
Mar 3, 2020,

Well, what can I say?

In fact, I would say so - I feel comfortable working here, because there are no failures, the terminal is not complicated, there are quite a lot of assets, analysis can be performed, I think that even a demanding trader should have everything. And for a beginner it will not be so difficult to understand all the points.

Avram Draghici,
Iasi, Romania,
Mar 3, 2020,

Brokerage with DMA

Broker provides DMA - direct market access, it's the main reason I trrade with it. OPther things are insignificant for me, but they're all also okey - fast order execution, a lot of assets. If you're looking for a brokerage with DMA, take a look at trade.com