Trade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 17, 2020
Lead Capital Markets, Safecap Investments Ltd
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

About Trade.com

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Theo Schmitz,
Seraing, Belgium,
Jan 15, 2020,

Good for spread-betting

As relatively new to trading I decided to start with spread-betting. I've heard it's easier to start with. On the other hand it seems that most of spread-betting companies don't have a good reputation. So I was really glad to find Trade.com that is regulated by CySEC and has nice reputation as a CFD brokerage as well. Even though my deposit is not too big, that would be really sad to lose it not due to trading activity but as a result of a bad brokerage choice. With Trade.com I know that along with favorable SB trading conditions I get some reliability concerning funds safety.

Robin Toucher,
Paris, France,
Jan 14, 2020,

My personal favorite

People say Im difficult to deal with. I'm very scrupulous when it comes to details so proper brokerage hunt was a real challenge. You know, almost any brokerage has got serious drawbacks. The most important one is licensing and its very sad that about 90% of brokerages I was recommended to start with did not pass the first challenge of mine - have proper license and regulation. Trade.com does not offer forex trading, meaning it does not send your orders to international forex market, but you still can trade currencies here in the form of CFDs. Investors will find some ready-to-go portfolios and some IPOs they can take part in with a small initial capital. Commissions are alright here, withdrawals come through fine too.

Filipp Freitag,
Torgelow, Germany,
Jan 13, 2020,

Obvious choice

When I saw a brokerage with trade.com domain I decided my search of a brokerage is over now :) Just in case I've checked out broker.com but it was for sale lol. Here you can trade CFDs and its also good for spread-betting. Most amazing fact is that Trade.com is fully licensed and authorized. Considering this fact I think people might also get interested in guided investment opportunities that company offers. When you plan long-term it's important to know your company has got all permissions and successfully passes audit ;)

Patric Simpson,
Pori, Finland,
Jan 12, 2020,

Not just a broker

In my age anyone starts thinking of additional sources of income. Even though all our lives we keep paying taxes, governmental pension is nothing close to what a person needs for a decent life. I've calculated that if now I start investing at least 10% of my earnings, "pension" can double by the the time I retire. I think Trade.com initially positions itself as a good platform to start trading CFDs actively, but for me this was a great opportunity to join IPOs investments with a modest capital. IPOs normally generate better return than regular stock market. The only drawback of IPOs investments is that you will need an intermediary to start investing, because normally the offer is valid for large investors only. Among all the intermediaries Trade.com turned out to be the most reliable one, the only one licensed and authorized that I've managed to find in my country. I've just started investing, so can't claim the idea is 100% profitable. But the broker is definitely reliable from what I learned so far, this is why I can recommend it with confidence.

Francisco J. Rosado,
Murcia, Spain,
Jan 8, 2020,

Legit brokerage that I can trust

Lots of people get blinded with broker's bonuses and "special offers". Then they get punished for their greediness, because they can't withdraw any profits. Trade.com does not offer any "free money" simply because they can't afford it - they work with serious audit companies like Deloitte, pay out profits fine and make money with spreads and commissions, like any decent brokerage should. Regulated and authorised by CySEC and other European regulators they stand firm in the niche of CFDs trading and expand services gradually, offering new investment tools to their clients. Pleased to work with professionals and can totally recommend the company.

Hendrik Schouten,
Maarssen, Netherlands,
Dec 20, 2019,

I’m almost satisfied

Here at Trade.com everything is good. From trading conditions to withdrawal methods. Everything, that is written in their rules corresponds the reality so you always know what to expect. This builds trust between trader and broker and lets them work more fruitfully. The main point for every trader is withdrawal time and it is really quick. Moreover, I really enjoy how quick and responsible team is. Well done!

Florian De Clercq,
Brussels, Belgium,
Dec 17, 2019,

Variety of assets

I'm not the type of trader that choose 2-3 assets to trade them. My trading is all about experiments and mixing assets. That's why I decided to move to Trade.com from my previous broker. Previously I rejected idea to trade with Trade.com, cause it was only CFD broker. But now I reached the news. that Trade.com is implementing direct market assess and spread betting. I can say that it's cool, as there is much more possibilities.

Paavo Contunen,
Pori, Finland,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and honest broker

For me, personally, there are three reasons to use Trade.com as the main trading platform.
1. Reliable broker
2. High-level service
3. Strong analytics department.
I liked the fact that Trade.com team isn’t trying to mislead you. Trade.com analysts have their own realistic view on things and of the market. Whole staff is qualified, knows the industry, so they don’t tell you fairy tales, but give you clear recommendations that work.

Zharme,
Charenton-le-Pont, France,
Dec 15, 2019,

Clear trading conditions

Before I registered an account with Trade.com, I read the agreement, the regulations, and specifications for trading instruments. I’ve been trading one year now and there wasn’t any case, which would not have violated the agreement. If I don’t understand something, support always give me clarification. I advise everyone to read the documents before starting to trade as this is the way to avoid mistakes.

Lorenco A.,
Udine, Italy,
Dec 14, 2019,

Trade.com is reliable and convinient

Frankly speaking, Trade.com wasn't first broker I tried, but it quickly become one of my favorites. First point for me was broker's reliablility. As, I know, Trade.com is fully regulated broker that operates under the EU law. As far we know, the EU is (among with the US) one of the most regulated and lawful legal systems in the whole world. So I'm always sure that my funds and deals are protected. I don't mean that there may be some issues with my broker, but if sth erise I will know that I have full legal protection. And the second point, as on my own, it's broker convinience. There are around 2,000 different trading instruments and fast + responsive platform, so trading is absolutely convinient.