Trade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2019
Lead Capital Markets, Safecap Investments Ltd
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

About Trade.com

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Ignasio Lopez,
Belo Horizonte, Brazil,
Sep 10, 2019,

A regulated and credible broker

I learned about the Trade.com broker quite by chance. Actually, I just came across a note on one of the forums like Forexpeacearmy that this broker has got European regulation. This caught my attention, because previously I used to trade with a broker that was registered in Belize, which didn't seem so good to me. It turned out that Trade is registered in Cyprus and is regulated by SySEC - a famous regulator. Plus, I learned that many European brokers have registration in Cyprus, so the company finally conquered my trust.
After that, I started considering the trading conditions. The spreads that Trade offers are quite medium, not too tight but not too wide, just a good market average. Of course there might be some companies with tighter spreads, that's not a secret. However, such companies always make me wonder what they actually make money on ;) In case with Trade it's at least clear that with such spreads the company just doesn't need to deceive the clients. Why - it's much easier to provide them with services in a proper way and earn on commission fees, naturally!
So here, you can trade on two platforms - a classic M4 and an online-platform. Personally I prefer the classic one, because on M4 you can add the indicators of your choice, and the default MACD and MA are simply not enough for me anymore. So here I have a great chance to collect my perfect set of indicators, like with the previous broker, and keep trading on a good regulated platform. Doesn't it sound awesome, huh? ;)
Dang Si Tho,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Sep 6, 2019,

Good conditions for scalping

In my opinion, the conditions of trade.com broker are quite suitable for scalping. The spreads aren't especially tight, but they're fixed, which means that you always know how much you have to pay the broker for each particular deal. :) Plus, the execution is amazing. You can always be sure that the order will be opened at the very same price that you've offered. There might be some minimum error, but that's not a big issue for me (and that's something we can't help anyway, so let's embrace it). On the other hand, here you can trade regardless of current volatility - when the variable spreads widen nearly up to 10 pips, the trade.com platform will still offer you 3 pips, which is quite impressive. Besides that, I also like that one can withdraw funds both to Skrill and the credit card. I'm fine with both of these options.
Leonidas Garsia,
Malate, Philippines,
Sep 5, 2019,

World-class company

Trade.com is a world-class company. There were no problems with either withdrawal or trade over the years of work. The spreads while news comes out always keep stated. They never called or asked to add money or something like that. I was very comfortable communicating with support. The answers are always very professional.
I like the tutorial section on the site that will help beginners. I traded on a demo account and I think that this is the best start for new traders. If you want to learn how to trade, then use a demo account.
You can not be afraid for your money, as the broker has a European regulator. This means that your money will be safe. I trust only brokers with good regulation. For me, this factor is very important.
If you are looking for a good and reliable broker, then trade.com is your broker.
Kim Chzong,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2019,

I'm OK with everything, so probably not gonna quit

I've been working with Trade.com for a few years already.
This is my first and so far the only one broker, even though I keep monitoring the market and examining the proposals of other companies. Yet I haven't found a broker that would be considerably better than Trade.com. The point is that trade.com is fine literally in every way.
The company has got a European regulator license, good spreads and around 2000 assets.
In the beginning it was very convenient for me that the minimum deposit is just $100. Other brokers also suggest starting with small amounts, but at least in case with Trade there's no such obstacle as high deposit demands.
As for me, I mostly trade with the most popular currency pairs, these have just perfect execution. I guess this applies also to the rest of assets.
In general, I'm quite satisfied with Trade.com, so I believe I'll keep working with it.
Krishna Adunavati,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 29, 2019,

For MacBook owners

I am a happy MacBook owner. Unfortunately, it was difficult for me to find a trading platform. I was very happy when I found this broker with support, which helps me to set up all the needed stuff.
Now I will write only the facts.
The company has been operating since 2008.
The broker is regulated by the European regulator.
It is possible to open a demo account.
The broker offers trading training.
WebTrader also provides over 2,100 trading tools with faster execution of all orders.
2 trading platforms: MT4 and WebTrader.

I was a newbie when I came to study. I did not understand what the market is and how to trade. The training helped me understand the market and learn how to trade. I like that the educational center is structured and there is a separate section for beginners. If you already know how to trade, then you can skip this section.

I studied for more than a year. I liked that knowledge can be immediately applied on a demo account.
If you are just starting to trade, then remember that a demo account is your best friend.
Use the demo to learn how to trade and learn new strategies. Even successful traders use a demo account.

In May, it was 5 years since I started trading on Forex. I tried many different brokers, but could not find better than Trade.com
Vinay,
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand,
Aug 25, 2019,

The variety of assets and the platform are a large plus

Trade.com is a young but dynamic and promising broker. I’ve decided to create an account with it mostly out of curiosity, as I already have 2 brokers that I’m actively trading with. Today though, it’s almost a year that I’ve been steadily opening deals on Trade.com as well, so somehow it just became one of my regular brokers sooner than I noticed it :)
I like that it offers a wide range of assets, all the more that they are all very different here. Various currency pairs, stock/commodities/cryptocurrency CFDs - the choice is impressive. By the way, you can also experiment with different tactics - sometimes this produces fairly interesting results. Once I spent lots of time (quite in vain) by trying to apply the strategy based on Bill Williams indicators to EUR/USD. And then it suddenly dawned on me - he was actually trading in the stock market, so the strategy will most probably work for stock CFDs! In the end, it all worked out just so :)
Ajeet,
New Delhi, India,
Aug 23, 2019,

A normal broker

I’m not quite sure what I should write here… I think the broker is okay, the platform isn’t buggy, and the withdrawals are quick and smooth... what else needed? In fact, I’ve already traded with a couple of brokers by now. Once I fell into a scam. For weeks on end I was waiting for my funds, texting the support on and on, but it really wasn’t getting anywhere. Of course I could move on to filing complaints, but the amount wasn’t that big, so I simply wrote about that incident on the forum where I was often hanging, and simply gave up on the idea - it wasn’t worth my time. However, there’s still a nasty feeling left after that. Since then, I’ve been treating all companies with a bit of caution. Luckily for me, trade.com proved to be a fine broker that performed a withdrawal instantly upon my request. I also made several withdrawals afterwards - it was all smooth and fine. So basically, my work is safe, and I guess I totally can trust them now.
Payman,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Aug 21, 2019,

An honest and reliable company

As I’m new in the Forex world, Trade.com is my first broker ever. I simply decided to sign up and see for myself what’s it all about - namely, how one can make money by trading online. Later on though, I couldn’t resist the temptation and invested real money right away. Luckily enough, it was just $100. So I started trading, and somehow it didn’t go as well as I expected, lol. Later on, I noticed a warning on the broker’s website saying that unprepared trading is not recommended. By that time, I had already realized that I’m interested in trading as such, so I instantly started learning.
At first I devoured all the training materials on the broker’s website. After that, I joined the thematic forums and started communicating with like-minded people. When I told them that I had nearly lost my first deposit, they weren’t surprised so much, but after I added that my broker was the one to warn me about the risks, no one believed me. As far as I understood, the majority of brokers are going out of their way to make you top up your account with big money and start trading at once. They’re concerned solely about their commission fees, not about your profits.
That’s when I realized how lucky I was with trade.com. If this company warned me even though it wasn’t of any benefit to them, I suppose they can absolutely be trusted. As for me, I guess I’ll soon learn to trade and start trading with a real account. And when I do, I’ll definitely keep working with Trade, for I know them and I trust them.
Abruzzo, Italy,
Dec 4, 2018,

Avoid Trade.com

By the end of August I have sent some money in my new Trade.com account. I did one month of trading with very little support from Eugenio Attanasio thus I diced to try to get my money back. Here started all the problems. My money disappeared after the withdraw and I did not managed to receive my money back. No help and no support from trade.com in the person of Monica Ferrari to find out where the money disappeared. I will have to sue the company losing time and money to get back my money. Be aware Trade.com cannot be trusted with your money! Marco
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Feb 11, 2018,

Shut down your account after making profits, and put you on radio silence for over three months.

Issue escalated to Traders Court Bollebeertje vs Trade.com | GUILTY
This company is one of the worst I ever experienced.

TRADE.com (Lead Capital Markets LTD) welcomes you with a very warm welcome and a "dedicated" account manager.

Then you deposit and withdrawal and everything is still fine.

Until you make (huge) profits. First they raise the spread, then they increase the margin (up to 100%).

And eventually when you want to withdrawal all your money, including the profits you made, they put your account under investigation and set a radio silence for more than three months now.

If I try to call them, they always tell me "he" will call me back, but he never did so far.

I am hopeful still, but I would never put my money after when this is over again with them. For your information TRADE.com owes me over €350K+