Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com,
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Helmi Metsielampi,
Keuruu, Finland,
Aug 8, 2020,

Not tier-1 but still good

Some traders call Trade.com tier-1 a broker. I think they just flatter themselves because they want to think that they trade with tier-1 brokers. To be fair, tier-1 brokers do not offer a $100 deposit, so Trade.com can hardly be called a tier-1 broker.
First, the broker is interested in ALL traders. This is of course good for us as traders with tiny deposits (compared to sharks trading), but a real tier-1 broker will not offer such a low minimum deposit and it is true (you know it).
Second, the broker offers ECN execution, DMA starts from $5,000. Most brokers start DMA access with much larger numbers, at least $20,000. Trade.com is more available in this regard.
Third, the broker does not offer the analytical capabilities that all tier-1 brokers typically offer.
Does this mean that you do NOT have to trade with Trade.com? I don't think so. This broker is very good in itself, but you do not need to call it tier-1, it is a bit different leagues after all. Just think about it.

Rich O'Bryan,
Halifax, United Kingdom,
Aug 8, 2020,

Started with $500

I've started with $500, but now my deposit is almost $15,000. At first I did not trust this broker, as I read too many stories about Forex and how people were losing huge money. It was only after I realized how things worked that I made a couple of re-deposits. Now I trade with Trade.com and on average I make +6.2% monthly. I don't know to be honest is it much or not, but for me it is enough and trading this is my main business.Now I plan to make another $5,000 re-deposit and move to a DMA account, but I'm not sure about that yet because it's the next level.

Siro Galli,
Livorno, Italy,
Aug 5, 2020,

You have to be careful with trading.

Because it is quite a gambling business, which is characterized by great excitement and dynamics, and for some people it can become an insurmountable obstacle. And here it's very important to take and put yourself in a framework, so that you learn to stick to the plan.
And to do that, it's worth taking more advantage of the company that you've chosen to work with. For example, in this company, I can celebrate the diversity of assets. And the tools for classical technical analysis. Today's traders want more. But for traditional traders - this is what is needed...

Frederic Schamberger,
Tartu, Estonia,
Jul 31, 2020,

Deserves trust

I've been trading with this broker for 4 months, so far I've seen that this broker is trustworthy. There are several reasons for that.
1. Of course it's regulation. CySEC is a fairly reliable regulator, which does not limit the broker, but provides a high level of reliability.
2. Trade.com reputation. Before starting to trade with this broker, I have read many reviews and most of them are completely positive. For me, it was an obvious argument to trade with this broker.
3. The broker is aimed at professional traders. Of course, I don't have $50k+ to be considered a professional trader, but the fact that the broker is interested in professionals demonstrates that the broker has a good service.
In general, after 4 months of trading I can only confirm my reasoning.

Norbert Studer,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Jul 29, 2020,

satisfied DMA trader

I'm trading DMA with Trade.com and I like how this brokerage works. DMA starts at $5,000 and that's 2-4 times lower than with other tier-1 brokers. Regulated, no slippages, fast withdrawals. I don't know what else I can write, I'm just satisfied.

Arian Dragoi,
Galati, Romania,
Jul 27, 2020,

Trading is a great opportunity.

Especially if you have seriously decided to do business, because taking into account current market trends, etc. now it is really convenient and profitable to do something remotely and try to rely on your strength.
Of course, it would be unfair of me to say that it is simple and easy, and that you can earn here under any circumstances. But if you have a serious attitude, you will certainly be able to get used to it over time, and accordingly you will be able to see the results that deserve your attention.
In this company there are those formats and services that can be classified as classic. In general, I do not see anything special about it. Of course, there is a lot that depends on your wishes.
There are many assets represented here. Including futures, indexes, bonds. In other words, here you can make a good investment portfolio or choose some ready-made format, which will allow you to act today even if you have not yet fully mastered yourself.
Money always withdraw quickly here. And that's what ensures your full comfort. So if you're really interested, you should try it.
Because there's no better time. Do it and share the results.

Nicolas Ontiveros,
Alcorcón, Spain,
Jul 26, 2020,

Vast possibilities

This broker was a great choice, I really respect Trade.com for that.
The first (obvious) one is that the broker has CySEC regulation. If you want to have your funds secure, then always prefer a broker with regulation.
Secondly, it is good ECN execution. I didn't encounter slippages or requotes (sometimes that happens, but to rare to pay attention).
The third is that Trade.com isn't a typical broker that offers only ECN execution. I also invest in Thematic Portfolios. This makes the investment easier and helps to diversify things.
It's better not to put eggs in one basket, but to diversify the investment, Trade.com is good for it.
I've been trading for 2 years, so far I am fully satisfied with brokers, especially since the support always solves all issues very quickly, even if there are some problems or misunderstandings.

Antanas Kauris,
Vilnius, Lithuania,
Jul 24, 2020,

Typical broker that try to promote additional services

To be honest, this broker is a typical Tier 1.5 brokerage. It has some advantages of tier-1 brokers, but overall it is not the same level. There is no special service for each trader, but the broker promotes additional features such as DMA trading, IPO access and Thematic Portfolios.
I don't mean it's something bad, it's cool that a broker has all these things, but I think Trade.com could be better unless it tries to kill two birds with one stone.

Claus Feld,
Simorre, France,
Jul 21, 2020,

Good executions. Regulated.

Among all the variety of this broker's services I tried CFDs only. Well, CFD trading is not that easy because of spreads you have to fight with, but what I really liked is the quality of executions. Working with limit orders is advised, however, to my surprise, even market orders are executed with a high level of precision here.
Nice regulated brokerage, if you ask my overall opinion.

Raul Bernal,
Figueira da Foz Municipality, Portugal,
Jul 20, 2020,

Current trends

I love that we live at a time when everyone has the opportunity to earn money without leaving their own home or car.
And it's really cool, because thanks to this opportunity, many people have become interested in trading and changed their lives dramatically. It inspires me personally, too, and I've become one of those people who took a chance and got absolutely new opportunities thanks to it.
I have tried different directions in the market. But in the end, I chose Forex. I changed brokerage companies several times, too. And in the end I chose this one due to the fact that there is an opportunity to try different assets, and there are stocks and crypto currencies.
Besides, I'm not afraid of scam weith this broker, cuz its regulated. So I withdraw the money when I want it.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.