Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Sep 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Dunkirk, France,
Sep 13, 2021,

Decent broker with competitive trading conditions.

Trade.com is a highly regulated broker and it is contelled by several jurisdictions simultaneously. This feature has become a standard nowadays because more and more brokers aspire to get the licenses from controlling organisations in order to assure the traders that they can trust them. Trading community is another important factor whose reaction may say a lot. The most part of reviews are positive which implies that there are many brokers who are satisfied with working with this broker. Speaking of trading conditions, the spreads are really competitive. The broker offers a choice of platforms to the traders of whether to use mt4 or web trader. Both platforms are awesome and can be used either from the computer or from the cell phones which is very convenient. Withdrawals aer quite fast and there are different payment methods available.

Pilib Petros,
Malakonta, Greece,
Sep 10, 2021,

Diversification of sevices can be confusing

The thing I liked the most when I firstly got acquiented with this broker is that it's not only CFD broker, but also it provides with other services such as DMA accounts through special platform or IPO investments. However, some traders can be confused with it, because it's not obvious as I think.

Tim Zimmermann,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Sep 6, 2021,

Dynamic leverage is a unique thing

I really like taking risks, because I'm convinced that it's almost the only way how to get more money in trading activity, that;s why I really appreciate the fact that this broker provides its traders with dynamic leverage in dependance on financial instruments.

Cleros Fiore,
Madrid, Spain,
Sep 4, 2021,

The broker for those who are tired of limiting themselves.

If you do work with this broker, you've got a really wide access to many different financial instruments. It is fine to trade CFDs and to tell you the truth, trade.com has a great variety of assets which can be traded through CFDs like stocks, currencies, cryptos, indicies and so on, however, apart from CFDs, why not take a look at some other trading opportunities like ETFs or IPOs. The latter has acquired huge popularity recently and everybody is talking about investing in IPOs. However, I know that it is not always possible to see so many opportunities in one place. So, this broker can really broaden your outlook and offer you try your hand in something new which can be even more profitable than your conventional CFD trading.

Rene Samson,
Paris, France,
Aug 29, 2021,

I hold long-term trades here

I came here because I simply followed the recommendation of my friend. He has been already trading with this broker for more than a year. I share one trading style with my friend. We are both long-term traders. When holding trades for several months or even years, the broker’s reliability is a number one concern. My friend told me that once he was holding trades for half a year. It persuaded me to join and now I hold trades on major pairs here on H4 and D. Everything is fine.

Valdemar,
Tranbjerg, Denmark,
Aug 26, 2021,

During my whole trading career I got used to change brokers mainly because brokers often annoy me a lot. I can't feel myself free when I stay with one broker for a particular amount of time. That's why I tend to find various brokers in order to satisfy my needs. I believe that traders shouldn't do the same, because it's just a waste of time, nevertheless everyone chooses by himself what he wants to get from a broker.
I was very lucky to mee this broker mostly because it really met my needs and I understood that all my previous efforts to change a broker everytime was just a waste of time.
This broker offers lots of commodities, indices, stocks and other assets which can help every trader to become successful in trading activity, mostly because every trader is able to choose by himself which asset is more preferable for him. Moreover, I liked the idea of dynamic leverage. I mean, it's quite convenient to have different leverage for various assets, because you can choose the asset which will suit you.
I guess, it's very significant for a trader to have such a broker which always try to help you to reach heights in this activity. Thus, I would recommend this broker.

Oliver Haikala,
Karhula, Finland,
Aug 20, 2021,

No complaints, only a notion

Well, I decide to write a review on this broker on several reasons. The first reason, I want to thank this broker for its work, because I've never met such a good broker, which provides its traders literally with everything they need. You can do actually whatever you want.
The one thing which surprised me a lot when I started trading on this platform are free risk management tools. I guess it's a very significant part of trading activity to know how to comply with risk management and money management practices. However, I don't understand why brokers offer lots of trading platforms actually. I believe that it would be better to have only one platform like MT4.

Nik Minas,
Marousi, Greece,
Aug 10, 2021,

Decent and reliable broker.

That is a competitive broker with nice spreads and great leverage. Its reliability is proven by the regulator which also commands confidence. It has its own trading platform but also it is possible to trade with mt4 which is really convenient for many traders.

Jean Weber,
Luxembourg, Luxembourg,
Aug 6, 2021,

The broker which can help you realise your full potential.

This broker is extremely versatile as it offers different kinds of investing including CFD, direct market access, spread betting and so on. I just like to have many trading opportunities at my disposal. Trade.com also offers its users the choice of trading platforms: webtrader and mt4 and both of them are awesome.

Matej,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jul 29, 2021,

There were no drawbacks yet, that I would have noticed. I have been trading here since the summer of 2019, for a long time already, and during my work I managed to double my deposit.
No complaints about the service. I did not notice anything fraudulent in the broker's actions I also want to note that the support works quickly and efficiently, the spread is always low, which is no less important, there were no failures, which is even surprising for me.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.