Trade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2019
Lead Capital Markets, Safecap Investments Ltd
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

About Trade.com

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Saikan,
Seri Kembangan, Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2019,

Excellent CFD brokerage

I've been trading with Trade.com for about half a year. This was a CFD brokerage till now. I chose it because it was certified, licensed and regulated by CySEC. Now they've started offering IPO private allocations, and a number of other directions. Being highly interested in IPO investment opportunities I'm looking forward to testing these service myself and will update the review once get my opinion. For now I can definitely recommend Trade.com as a reliable regulated brokerage with moderate spreads and excellent service!
Fellipe,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 14, 2019,

Reliable brokerage

I've only started trading with Trade.com. It's only been three weeks since I've started. So far I'm amazed with the difference that a professional approach makes in this industry. I know newbies always tend to get excited about some special offers like welcome bonuses and those kinds of things. Trust me, it's not worth it. Once you try trading with a regulated brokerage and unregulated, you'll see the difference yourself. Licensed brokers like Trade.com provide quality executions and reliable data feed. No horrible slippages or horrifying spikes on charts. So I'm highly recommending turning attention to this brokerage. They have tons of assets to trade, excellent quality of executions, they've got their licenses and are fully regulated by European commissions.
Andres Santacruz,
Sao Paulo, Venezuela,
Nov 14, 2019,

Professional approach to trading

I've been trading with Trade.com for several months now and feel completely confident recommending their service. Support is really professional so don't hesitate to contact them with all the questions. There are over 2000 assets to trade but keep in mind this is a CFD brokerage, not forex. You still can trade currencies, it's just a different instrument that you use here. But in my opinion Trade.com suits best for stock trading: both indices and separate stocks of the companies you might be interested in. Don't hope for bonuses - it's a regulated business and the only way they can help you - do their broker's service well and minimize spreads and commissions to a reasonable level. Withdrawals are normally processed within 24 hours. The time the funds arrive to your bank account probably depend on the payment system you use. In my case I normally get the funds overnight.
Hemendra Matthai,
Bengaluru, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Finally good experience with the brokerage!

Only after I got highly disappointed with unregulated forex brokerages that generally have better trading conditions on spreads and commissions, I turned to Trade.com.
First of all, I liked the name of the company )) You can't be called Trade.com and be a bad guy, can you? Ok, I understand this is not the real argument. But registration with Cyprus SEC is! The company obeys international laws, fully licensed and it's good to know that someone is keeping their guard on the safety of my investments. Spreads start with 3 pips on micro accounts. Standard account with much better conditions start with $1K. I'm yet under that amount and I think that the quality of executions (few slippages on stops and precise entries) makes a deal worth it. What's the point of near zero spreads, if you loose 1-5 pips on each entry on average with all those requotes and slippages? I'd better pay 3 pips spread to Trade.com to make all my trading expenses predictable. It's really worth it, according to my experience.
A number of scam brokers have tried to hide behind Cysec regulation.
Sekhar Ajakaiye,
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 11, 2019,

Regulated CFD brokerage

For me safety of my investment were the top priority, so I didn't even consider any brokerages with no proper regulations. Trade.com is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, UK regulator FSA and has got all the licenses. All this information is available at official CySEC and FSA websites. I only trade limited number of instruments here (stock indices and some stocks separately) and I'm very pleased with the quality of service. When trading from hope I prefer MT4, but this is also possible to use Webtrade which is a browser version of MetaTrader platform. Spreads are about average at Trade.com and you can only lower them by increasing the size of the account. There are no bonuses and all those "free money" offers at Trade.com, which I like because have always considered these offers to be a warning sign for a brokerage. This is a reliable partner and I'm very pleased with our cooperation so far.
Nabil,
Nov 11, 2019,

Alternative to stock investments

Many of us would love to invest in the stock market, but as we all know, trading stocks requires large capital. You know, intraday NYSE requirements on margin in $25000 which is absolutely over the top. CFD became a good alternative, and after certain doubts I decided to find a company that would be totally focused on CFDs, not CFDs as an addition to forex trading. Trade.com is this type of a company. Smaller accounts $100 to $1000 get a bit worse spreads, so its desirable to start with at least $1000. This way you'll get 1.9 pip spread on EURUSD, 0.6 on gold and 0.04 on crude oil. Here you'll also be able to trade both well known indices and probably find some exotic stock to invest in. Company is really professional and, most importantly, fully regulated by CySEC and FSA, so I don't have any doubts using their service myself and recommending it to other traders.
Thang Trinh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Oct 15, 2019,

CySec regulation

I chose Trade.com among other brokers because it offers reliable connection, order execution, free demo trading and some nice spreads for accounts exceeding $1000. For micro accounts spreads are ok too, but silver star provides some extra advantages. Forgot to mention this is a CFD brokerage fully regulated by CySEC. For those who are not aware, CySEC is one of the worlds most trusted regulators. This fact was critical in my decision to stick to trade.com and stop looking for alternative brokerages.
Fuad al Rabah,
Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Love the variety of assets

My trading is based on fundamentals. I spend hours analysing various tendencies. Unlike Bobby Axelrod from “Billions” series I don’t have access to insider information, but I find that narrow industries get highly affected by public opinion and media publications. Direct access to stocks does not suit me, cause I can only use a modest amount of savings to fund my brokerage account. Trade.com offers over 2 100 CFDs including contracts for all kinds of stocks. I can even trade cannabis there! Legally! Leveraged! Spread is 5cents for Aurora Cannabis inc for example, leverage is 1:10 on this asset, but up to 1:500 overall. Before you start laughing, simply examine how news and media attention affect cannabis-related corporations. Trade smart!
Taufik Simanjuntak,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Reliable for CFD trading

This company provides access to CFD trading for both small and large investors. Spreads are compatible. They vary depending on the asset type, so does leverage. The highest available leverage rate is 1:500. Trading platform is MT4 but you can also use Webtrader if that’s your preference (not mine though). Practicing with demo account is free. Withdrawals are also free, but keep in mind that your bank can charge something. My recommendations to Trade.com!
Zeeshan Loke,
Mumbai, India,
Oct 9, 2019,

Good conditions for silver accounts

Broker is nice. Funds withdrawals are fast. I’ve applied for transaction 11AM and got the money via Skrill by 2PM. CFDs only! BUt CFDs of all kinds. Spreads are normal at micro accounts that start with $100. For accounts with $1000 + deposits spread deal is much, much better. Something like 0.7 pips for most liquid assets.