Trade.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Safecap Investments Ltd

Livemarkets Limited

Updated: Jul 30, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade.com is a forex broker. Trade.com offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Trade.com offers over 55 currency pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, ETFs, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade.com
March 2018:  There are now 2 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade.com and all related websites unless this issue can be resolved.
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include BoomXChange.com, Finexo.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, and Finq.com

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: Unknown
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade.com
Regulators: CySEC #227/14, FSCA #47857, FCA #738538
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (405+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePay (epay.bg), EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, SafeCharge, SafetyPay, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of Trade.com on our forum

Matej,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jul 29, 2021,

There were no drawbacks yet, that I would have noticed. I have been trading here since the summer of 2019, for a long time already, and during my work I managed to double my deposit.
No complaints about the service. I did not notice anything fraudulent in the broker's actions I also want to note that the support works quickly and efficiently, the spread is always low, which is no less important, there were no failures, which is even surprising for me.

Igino Rizzo,
Birkirkara, Malta,
Jul 27, 2021,

The best execution

I was looking for the best execution, and in general an ideal platform, and I did not immediately pay attention to Trade.com, the broker was not very well known to me, besides, the site seemed to me complicated, but not bad at all. But on the forums they spoke positively about them, I also read the reviews from Trade.com, you can try, I have such a practice, I don't like it, then we will "search". I decided to leave a review about Trade.com because I decided to continue trading with this broker. I will say this specifically for the platform:
- no big slippage
- spreads for all accounts are normal
- without hairpins and lagging quotes
- small commissions for transactions from analysts
Recently received a withdrawal of $ 700, and so far I'm happy with everything.

Tiago Lourenço,
Madrid, Spain,
Jul 25, 2021,

The Trade.com broker, if not the best, is very close to this

Hello. I compared trading here and in the company where I had traded before. I can confidently say that the Trade.com broker, if not the best, is very close to this. The client has everything he needs, the conditions are quite favorable, metatrader 4, not a very wide spread. I like that there are many ways to withdraw, and everyone works at their best. I tried to withdraw money to e-wallets, and to a card, to a card it took only 1 day longer, so I continue to withdraw money to the card, since it is much more convenient that money immediately comes to the card. Trade.com clients also prefer them if you look at Trade.com reviews. For me, this is a company where you can easily tade and worry about the strategy, not the withdrawals or executions.

Pétur Nguyen,
Seltjarnarnes, Iceland,
Jul 23, 2021,

And this is not the limit

In started trading here in January 2019. The broker's brand name builds up some trust, LOL. Before that, at any job, there was always something that didn’t suit me. Immediately I felt that this was my thing. For me, there are 2 indicators: money and career. And with that, and with the other here is complete order. There is no limit for earnign if you trade forex and that's quite exciting!
Tade com is probably the first place for me, where the words about career growth are not an empty phrase and fiction, because your career here depends only on you and on your efforts, and not on connections with bosses and cronyism.

Kalle Hasu,
Salo, Finland,
Jul 20, 2021,

I opened Trade.com account for myself

The number of brokers offering their services is constantly growing every day. New and new sites appear and those who are just beginning to be interested in Forex have a great chance of falling into the hands of "scammers". In fact, you need to choose really proven sites. For example, I opened Trade.com for myself two years ago and now I can recommend them with full responsibility. They really create all the conditions for successful work: there are no commissions, the spreads are minimal, and the leverage threshold is quite decent. In addition, there is technical support that works 24 hours a day, but it's a pity that it's only 5 days a week. In addition, there are many useful materials for training, which are presented in text and audio formats.

Felix Lindberg,
Ringsted, Denmark,
Jul 9, 2021,

A very stable broker

On the technical side, it is a very stable broker indeed. Trade.com is the best broker I've worked with over the past few years, how many months have been with them, and not a single failure. True, I turned off the lights once, I downloaded the mobile version, but I did not trade there at all, and here is such a case, and so: the application is definitely for the mobile Internet, the execution speed was not bad, in general I can advise. At the same time, even on Wi-Fi, I did not see delays with execution on the mobile version of the platform.
What can I say positive about this broker? This is a Multi-Asset broker and spreads range from 0.4 pips here.

Tiberij Jakimovski,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jul 5, 2021,

I had no questions about trusting this broker or not. After reading which regulatory authorities monitor the safety of clients' funds and regulate their activities, all questions disappeared by themselves. Later, in practice, I made sure that the company corresponds to its international status. I've been at Trade.com for six months, during this time I've gained experience in FOREX, and now I'm actively exploring the foreign exchange market. The conditions from the broker are very favorable, a lot of money was not required to open a working account, plus strangely high risks and the possibility of good quick earnings attracted. This topic is very complex, but at the same time profitable and requires reaction, intelligence and adventurism.

David Timmermans,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 28, 2021,

I want to continue trading here

I mostly trade crude, gold and a couple of major currency pairs. I never scalp because from my point of view that’s a totally crazy thing. I perceive scalping as an absolutely unpredictable thing where I can control nothing.
Long-term trading is another thing. It’s where I have enough time to think about. As for the technical side of trading here, it suits me. Nothing lags when I enter the market, so the execution is perfect.

Evstahiev Bojemir,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jun 23, 2021,

It doesn’t let me down

I have a positive impression of trading with this broker for three months. Nothing irritates me in the trading process. I mean sudden lags, frequent slippage and other unpleasant stuff I often faced with other brokers.
I trade in a very relaxed manner. I exit the market 2-3 times a week. Since I practice long-term trading, I have to think twice and in most cases it pays off.

Liam Parker,
Dublin, Ireland,
Jun 19, 2021,

Now I trust the broker

When choosing a broker, I had to review a lot of Internet resources with reviews about brokers. I'll be honest about trade.com, I've read all too good and bad. As if the comments were written about completely different brokers. In the end, I was seduced by the opportunity to open an account for $ 100, see how the broker works, draw conclusions based only on personal experience, and I was satisfied. Now I trust the broker with much larger amounts.

Is Trade.com a good or scam broker?

The ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. There are 2 Traders Court guilty votes against this company on ForexPeaceArmy. Find details here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradecom/

Safecap Investments Ltd which owned Trade.com previously received a fine of €168,000 from CySEC.

To understand better Trade.com, the best way is to read the detailed warnings and unbiased reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

What can I trade with Trade.com?

Trade.com offers CFDs trading on a number of assets, including:

• Forex
  • Bonds
  • Indices
  • Stocks
  • ETFs
  • Commodities

Is Trade.com legit and regulated?

1) Is Trade.com legit?

CySEC offical record shows a fine of  €168,000 from CySEC was imposed on Safecap Investments Ltd while Safecap Investments Ltd was owning Trade.com.

ForexPeaceArmy has warned against doing business with Trade.com. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11129/trade-forex-brokers

2) Is Trade.com regulated?

Trade.com is consist of Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited.

Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is

• Authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14)
  • Authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857).

Livemarkets Limited is

• Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).

What is the minimum deposit to open an account with Trade.com?

Trade.com requires a variable minimum deposit depending on the account type.

• Micro account is $100
  • Silver account is $1,000
  • Gold account is $10,000
  • Platinum account is $50,000
  • Exclusive account is $100,000

Does Trade.com charge overnight fees?

Trade.com does impose an overnight charge or swap fee on each position which remains open overnight.

Does Trade.com charge inactivity fees?

Trade.com charges a monthly fee of $25 if there is no trading activity occurs for over 90 days, .

For inactive accounts over a period exceeding 12 months, Trade.com charges an Annual Inactivity Fee of $100 or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged.