SolasTrade.com (was TradeForProfit.org) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of SolasTrade.com (was TradeForProfit.org) on our forum

Francias,
, France,
Jun 20, 2016,

I rate tradeforprofit at 5 stars. After blowing my account up 3 times I realized that education fees were cheap than to blow up accounts. I'm more than satisfied because I achieved my first target - stop loosing my money. I am confident I will start to earn now an this will be my next target. It is important to me to believe that I can earn. Excellent training and wonderful support. Staffed by real experts in their field.
Bob,
Mar 17, 2016,

incredible value. The course is well presented, professional and worth every cent.
If you are feeling you are lost in your trading, this course fills in more detail to your road map to successful trading.
It's not often, that I can find the teacher to really learn something.
Adrian,
Jan 17, 2016,

Course is excellent. really inspires me to do even better in my trading. It's very simple - when I followed new learned method, I made money. At last all ordered in my head and I'm profitting consistently for the past 3 months
Georg,
, Estonia,
Jan 6, 2016,

Amazing trading room! I am a novice and this trading room is the best thing I found to help me with my trading. It is a really great assistance to me and it works great.
Will to go for intensive course next month to learn more about trading strategy.
Rob Eder,
Jan 24, 2015,

I do not like to post reviews but I decide to do because I really amazed how my trading changed after I completed my personal coaching program. I surprised that just in couple of months I completely changed as a trader and look at the market through different eyes. Even I learned to trade futures, I applied the same strategy to my forex trading. I’ve made 29% profit just in two weeks. Honestly, it is much higher than my expectation. This training is the last I heed. Now I have clear trading plan and, as a result, very confident in my trading.
B. Sime ,
, Australia,
Aug 15, 2014,

I came to become more familiar with candle patterns to integrate them into my trading decisions. Steve has a talent for presenting the information in a way that’s easily understood, but then builds on it to take you to another level.