SolasTrade.com (was TradeForProfit.org) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of SolasTrade.com (was TradeForProfit.org) on our forum

B. Sime ,
, Australia,
Aug 15, 2014,

I came to become more familiar with candle patterns to integrate them into my trading decisions. Steve has a talent for presenting the information in a way that’s easily understood, but then builds on it to take you to another level.
Rob Eder,
Jan 24, 2015,

I do not like to post reviews but I decide to do because I really amazed how my trading changed after I completed my personal coaching program. I surprised that just in couple of months I completely changed as a trader and look at the market through different eyes. Even I learned to trade futures, I applied the same strategy to my forex trading. I’ve made 29% profit just in two weeks. Honestly, it is much higher than my expectation. This training is the last I heed. Now I have clear trading plan and, as a result, very confident in my trading.
Georg,
, Estonia,
Jan 6, 2016,

Amazing trading room! I am a novice and this trading room is the best thing I found to help me with my trading. It is a really great assistance to me and it works great.
Will to go for intensive course next month to learn more about trading strategy.
Adrian,
Jan 17, 2016,

Course is excellent. really inspires me to do even better in my trading. It's very simple - when I followed new learned method, I made money. At last all ordered in my head and I'm profitting consistently for the past 3 months
Bob,
Mar 17, 2016,

incredible value. The course is well presented, professional and worth every cent.
If you are feeling you are lost in your trading, this course fills in more detail to your road map to successful trading.
It's not often, that I can find the teacher to really learn something.
Francias,
, France,
Jun 20, 2016,

I rate tradeforprofit at 5 stars. After blowing my account up 3 times I realized that education fees were cheap than to blow up accounts. I'm more than satisfied because I achieved my first target - stop loosing my money. I am confident I will start to earn now an this will be my next target. It is important to me to believe that I can earn. Excellent training and wonderful support. Staffed by real experts in their field.
Bill,
Aug 31, 2016,

We all know trading is not easy money and good training and education is crucial.

If you are looking for a system to teach you how to trade and make money then this is it. One of the most complete training course. You will not regret it. There is no stone left unturned in this high quality training. Exciting opportunity to learn how to trade.
Barry ,
Oct 3, 2016,

I was looking for a method I can trade that actually works. I haven’t made anything before because everything was too complicated for me. I wanted someone to give me some steps that I can follow and actually get the results they show me. Finally

I have found tradeforprofit training course. I can state that this is the best training I've ever seen. It was very informative and on point. This is an entire system from start to finish, completely newbie friendly because its step by step

Pavel,
Bulgaria,
Oct 25, 2016,

Highly recommended

I was really impressed with the teaching in tradeforprofit course. This training solves a lot problems in my forex trading.
The course was very easy to understand and the training was explained and simplified. The strategies and methods thought make this one of the best training course. I am even gonna show this to my friends to do. Highly recommended for anyone serious about forex trading.
Trevor,
Dec 7, 2016,

This method is real deal. I mean this guy explain it step by step from start to end how to trade, where to go, what to find ....
You will not believe how easy it is to implement this in your trading. The strategy is described so detailed with screenshots that everybody could easily understand the required steps for becoming successful. I highly recommend it.