Darwinex.com Review

Also TradeSlide.com

Updated: Jun 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Darwinex is both a broker and an investment manager. Darwinex offers the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platforms. Darwinex offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Darwinex.com

Othe website of this company include TradeSlide.com.

Established: 2012
Address: Level 39, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London , E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Contact: info@darwinex.com, +44 20 3769 1554
Regulators: FCA #FRN 586466
Cryptocurrencies: (5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD: (260+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly

Join live discussion of Darwinex.com on our forum

Guillaume Petit,
Paris, France,
Jun 1, 2021,

Strong FCA broker

As an FCA regulated broker, Darwinex limits the leverage up to 30:1 unless you have a license and experience of a professional trader with quite a large requirement for the overall volume traded. Besides, you have to be ready to pass a quiz before registering an account with Darwinex. That’s a common requirement for FCA regulated brokers though. Among the assets to trade on, there’re currency pairs, dozens of CFDs, and even cryptos (with lower leverage).
The broker takes fees for withdrawals, not sure about all payment methods, so you have to check that out to avoid surprises.
Minimum deposit to open a live account is $500. Scalping and EAs are allowed. There’s quite a large list of prohibited countries.
Both MT4 and MT5 platforms work well according to the industry standard. However, slippages are still in place, although rare (depending on the asset).
The overall impression is similar to a reliable broker for manual trading, I didn’t try bots though.
A powerful addition, in my opinion, would be the cTrader platform as it takes the issue of the dealing desk out of the table. Besides, MetaTrader uses quite an old technology with many features limited for manual trading.

Canada, Bahamas,
Sep 29, 2020,

One of the best in the industry!

Undoubtedly the best broker out there if you are a serious full-time trader! The staff is professional and knows how to handle any issue with a customer. They reward the best traders on the platform, giving them funds to trade when you are in the tops! This is perfect for someone who wants to become a full-time trader who got the skills for trading but lacks of fund. The platform is smooth, and the server is good. I never had any connection issues with this broker. The website is well designed and easy to use. They will give you a call back in less than 24 hours if requested! Some brokers should take an example with Darwinex to see how a professional and regulated broker serve his customers! Fast deposit and withdrawal!

Sadly, for retails traders, the maximum 30:1 leverage is pretty low. I am waiting to get my 500000 Euro to get upgraded to 200:1 leverage. Then once I become a professional trader on Darwinex, this is going to be my number one broker to trade!
Good job Darwinex! I am sure the trading community will get to know your broker more in the future!
london, United Kingdom,
Jul 6, 2020,

Be careful with absorbent fees

Broker ok but watch the terrible terrible fees.

1% to withdraw your money.

What for, absolutely ridiculous.

Customer service not very good either, no live chat
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 9, 2020,

Шоковая терапия при попытке регистрации

Hi everyone. For the first time I encountered such registration-these are requirements o t her t h an those that many other serious brokerage companies ask for - a passport, a foreign passport, a Bank statement (fresh), proof of residence - I provided this in a standard package of documents , it was not difficult, since everything was prepared in advance. After all that I have already sent a letter of happiness comes :Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for completing our identification process.

Before we make a decision on your application, our Compliance Team requires some further information.

Could you please kindly provide us with the following details:

- What is your current professional occupation?
- What has been your professional occupation in the last 5 years?
- Have you yourself or any of your family members and/or business partners undergone, or are currently undergoing, a criminal investigation? Please, provide a criminal record check (DBS check (formerly ‘’CRB’’) for yourself.
- Proof of solvency and source of wealth (bank statements, payslips, tax return, etc.)
- Confirmation on where you intend to send the deposit from (please state both bank name and country of bank branch)
- Confirmation on whether you have held or currently hold any live trading accounts with other brokers (if yes, please state with who)
- Confirmation on what frequency you will be trading/investing with us, what volume as well as what instruments you intend to use at Darwinex
- Confirmation on how much you intend to deposit.
We are grateful in advance for your cooperation and your time.
Kind regards,
Luis Víctor
Customer Success Team
I was particularly impressed with the provision of an official certificate of no criminal record - this is probably because I am from Russia and everyone thinks that there are only bandits living in it))) we can get this Certificate for at least a month . I think that entering the darwinex society is equivalent to entering the position of an official in the state))
Maria,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2020,

Good times (in the past)

Withdraw funds very easily and quickly.

I remember when a beautiful time in the past, I was able to get profit trading as a retail customer with this broker with a leverage of 1: 200, before the Mifid rules took effect.
As a retail customer, I will gladly re-trade FX using this broker once the 1: 200 leverage is valid again.
I am waiting for that moment again.

hesse, Germany,
Jan 25, 2020,

Follow up from my disappointed review

I am very sorry Darwinex ! I have unfairly and quickly judged you! I found an email today which had landed in my spam folder. Darwinex informed me how to go ahead with my problem of not being able to register. The service is good and the problem has been solved and I look forward to being a member.

Jan 21, 2020 - 2 Stars I had heard so much about this broker and wanted to join the community. I sent them my details and ! The service is appalling, I was asked to send a document through but I was unable to because live in another country. I explained my situation and I have heard nothing from them, they simply decided not to contact me. Shame, I am now looking for another broker.

South East, Nigeria,
Nov 16, 2019,

BEST BROKER SO FAR

Darwinex is really good. I have been able to make series of withdrawals- both card and bank wire. The commissions, especially card withdrawals are tied at 1%. Each withdrawals- both card and bank wire reflected in my accounts within 3-4 days.

However, I still want them to improve in their response time, especially , the 'support' team. This technological era does not require up to 6 hrs to respond to a customer's need. This is where they are found wanton at times.

Their spread and commissions are very affordable. Execution is highly okay. I have never experienced any problem. I fully recommend Darwinex to any serious trader out there. It is said that experience calls for tutorial and the taste of the pudding is in the eating- I have experienced, tested, tasted and confirmed . Darwinex is good. Nevertheless, I want them to improve in there feedback.

Mar 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Just confirmed my fund. They now charged the normal 1%.
Will keeping on updating from time to time.

Mar 8, 2019 - 4 Stars They have been good so far.
Just requested for withdrawal today. So when I get it as at when due, I will add the remaining one star.

However, their website said that card withdrawal commission is 1% but I'm seeing 15usd on 1100usd withdrawal request. Will update later.

Warsaw, Poland,
Aug 23, 2019,

Turns out Darwinex is a good broker that I sincerely recommend

Update review (23.08.2019): I want to add that my previous preview was at the process of account opening. I haven't traded it but at that time, I was upset by some small issues at the account opening and asked my money back and then left my review. I was then contacted by a company representative that acknowledged all the small issues I have encountered, asked me to give them a second chance, and after a few months of trading, I can sincerely recommend Darwinex for both an investor and a passionate trader. While all other brokers are just simple buckets shops, as far as I know, Darwinex is the only broker that came up with something truly innovative in the Forex retail market that brings a real value for both traders and investors. So, I felt it's unfair not to update my initial review with a final 4 star review and nobody asked me or even implied that I should do it.

May 18, 2018 - 1 Star I highly suspect other good reviews are fake. Their website is junk and their customer service, although reactive and courteous, is clueless for whatever issue you may have. I have different accounts with different brokers but everything is so complicated with Darwinex. It's incredible. I closed my account and withdrew my money. Even withdrawing my money was a nightmare.

Reply by Darwinex submitted May 21, 2018 Dear Sakamoto,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

We will have your case reviewed so we can improve our services.

Viet Nam,
May 30, 2019,

Slowly broker.
I 've signed up 1 account since May 27 8:30 (GMT+7), upload all document. Until now they do not approved my account and do not response although I sent a email to admin.
So, if i fund or refund, it will be a nightmare, sure.
Reply by Darwinex submitted Aug 20, 2019:
Hi trantuanblu,

We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience when signing up on our platform. We usually review account applications within less than 24 business hours.

Would you mind emailing us at info@darwinex.com so we can have your case reviewed, please?

Thanks in advance,
Theo,
GS, France,
May 18, 2018,

Great trading brokerage with FCA regulation + personal serviecs

Very nice broker for people looking for FCA regulated self directed trading.
They have a team that knows you by first name and is very quickly expanding.
They are not like IG/Plus 500 that treat you like a number.
They treat you as a trader and their weekly Friday newsletter is informative etc.
I'm a happy "DARWIN" as they call it in their newsletter.
5/5.
Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Darwinex with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just enough time in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - initially had a problem - for some reason the on-line system didn`t let me transfer money (kept on insisting that I had not confirmed my email). However, after assistance from the support team it was sorted out and everything after that when smooth - did 2 bank transfers which appeared in my account the following mornings. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Darwinex).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Darwinex) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss, but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The one thing that I like more about Darwinex (compare to my other brokers) is that they have very competitive spreads on some of the pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Darwinex EA`s open more trades during that particular time, but then again the outcomes from the trades across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!

Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 26, 2018,

My top choice!

excellent philosophy, excellent execution excellent support, very trustworthy! This is the first time I dare to commit a large account with a forex broker with peace!

Go for it! See for yourself!

Lausanne, Switzerland,
Jan 21, 2018,

#1 broker #1 investing platform

The pure agency model certified by the FCA license is a legal guarantee that Darwinex is never the counterpart of our trades.

The completely trader-oriented philosophy, that we are not a Darwinex customer, we are a member of the trader community.

I have been at Darwinex since the end of 2015, and the the already excellent trading conditions, especially the spreads and execution quality, are still improving. And remember, orders are executed in the real market, not placed in the b-book like the vast majority of other brokers.

Of course, the brokerage is only one aspect of Darwinex. The most important is the unique investment platform, which allows traders and investors to meet in a regulated environment and with technology without competition in the market.

Jan 1, 2017 - 5 Stars Darwinex is much more than a broker. In addition to being probably the best broker with a 'pure agency' model, it is also a Fintech that probably offers the only truly functional social trading platform, all regulated by the FCA.

I use a pool of a dozen of the best forex brokers available. They are competed with night scalping algorithms. Darwinex are consistently among the best.

Darwinex is distinguished by an irreproachable ethic and a friendly and efficient support. Finally a trustworthy partner.

Spain, Spain,
Dec 13, 2017,

Krankenwagen

I would like to congratulate the team of Darwinex for building such a transparent broker. If you read the 'Order Execution Policy':

On point 4.1, you will find that 'the Company acts as matched-principal in all dealings'. To understand what 'macthed-principal' means, I invite you to read the following definition in the FCA UK website:

Moreover, Darwinex' liquidity providers are LMAX and Saxobank, which gives more transparency and confidence that they will not trade against you as probably 90% of brokers do.

Sweden,
Dec 6, 2017,

Amazing execution, spread, available trading pairs.. you name it!

Gives amazing product for investing, trading and becomming a successful fund manager! all without a license!

They also allocate 4mil euros every month to the best 40 traders..

Just the best broker there is, full of innovovation.

No other broker can even reach knee hight of Darwinex.

Brazil,
Nov 24, 2017,

HORRIBLE. THEY TAKE FREEDOM OF NEW TRADERS, MAKE ECONOMIC QUESTIONNAIRES, AND DECIDE TO THEIR BELIEF WHO WILL NEGOTIATE ON THE PLATFORM OF THEM ... HORRIBLE ... ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER FOREX BROKER ... DECEPTIONED ... I'M LOOKING FOR A BROKER THAT GIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR WHO'S BEGINNING ...

HORRÍVEL. ELES TIRAM A LIBERDADE DE NOVOS TRADERS, FAZEM QUESTIONARIOS ECONÔMICOS, E DECIDEM A SEU BEL PRAZER QUEM VAI NEGOCIAR NA PLATAFORMA DELES...HORRÍVEL...NÃO SÃO DIFERENTES DE NENHUM OUTRO BROKER FOREX...DECEPCIONADO..VOU PROCURAR UM BROKER QUE DÊ OPORTUNIDADE PARA QUEM ESTÁ COMEÇANDO...

Reply by Darwinex submitted Nov 30, 2017:
Thanks for your feedback, angelusnuntius.

Under MiFID regulation, we need to run a questionnaire with our users before we can provide services to them.

We are very sorry if the ouctome of this questionnaire was that our services are not suitable for you. We wish we could accept everyone, but you need to be aware that there are risks involved when it comes to trading.

You are more than welcome to try our services in demo mode to get started, of course!

Andrei,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Oct 3, 2017,

Great investment platform / broker

I‘m an investor in Darwinex since April 2017 and can wholeheartedly recommend the platform. The team and community is very helpful and polite. Also the platform is constantly evolving and user feedback is taken into account in this process

zoubair,
marrakech, Morocco,
Sep 9, 2017,

best broker Very respectable but its only drawback is that it does not accept electronic banks

United Arab Emirates,
Aug 14, 2017,

really deserves 10 stars
I saw this company by chance,Here at this site
I opened account with them in 1 Aug 2017
Account Number: 2100046435
My observations:
-The best thing is support,They are collaborators,You will feel that you are dealing with professionals
-If you are like me from the Arab world
I think you need to learn English
I think they have no one speaks Arabic
-The platform they have is wonderful
And prices also
And excellent speed in closes and opening the orders
-The point I did not like,the Withdrawal too late Lasted more than 10 days,Select After 13 days
-They also have a problem
Do not accept electronic banks
for me, After two weeks work in this company
This company deserves 80%
I hope your company will continue for the better
please do not change your system
Many companies have started good
and signed down

Vitor,
Maia, Portugal,
Aug 7, 2017,

Update to my review on May 1, 2015

Two years after my first review, I would like to add that my assessment remains positive. Since then, some adjustments to the process have been made, risk control has been improved, VaR is now more suitable for serious investments. After all, no complaints.

May 1, 2015 - 5 Stars I would like to share with you my good opinion of the Darwinex. Is an agency model broker (not market maker) devoted exclusively to forex, they offer good trading conditions, competitive spreads and commissions are moderate. An attractive aspect is the fact that they have an asset manager license and offer the opportunity for the best traders can earn a percentage of the profits of investors who invest in their strategies. Of course for this purpose, traders must first go through a rigorous trial period. It is something different from the traditional copy-trade.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 5, 2017,

Very recommend

Simply most honor and support broker ever used,Being client with them more than a year . Very happy ans satisfy with them

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 1, 2017,

Bucket Shop

You do not have to believe me but all of these reviews are fake.
Darwinex hires people (callcenter) to write good reviews about them and even to set up fake webpages praising them 5 stars into heaven.
Not only this, they hired the same people to write bad reviews about other brokers.
They will take your money. Just remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
I too deposited $500 into a trading account just to discover that they are stoploss hunters, a bucket shop, market makers, they hide under names as LMAX but they are criminals, and they will take your money.
Luckily i have collected proof of their spectacle , If they will try to defend themselves (scumbags) i will publish it and it's going to be good.
The FPA contacted JimmyFX about his claims regarding fake reviews.  His responses were very abusive.  He refused to provide any evidence.  He then claimed that the FPA was involved in a conspiracy to provide fake positive reviews for all reviewed companies.
Reply by Darwinex submitted Aug 3, 2017:
This is absolute nonsense. Please go ahead and prove your false accusations.

We will get in touch with this site's administrators to get this false accusation removed. This is simply not acceptable.
Cairo, Egypt,
Jul 17, 2017,

This company is the best and honest broker ever do u here me scalpers, is the best and honest broker and there customer service

I give them 1 star because, i am from Egypt and can not fund my accout through there funding ways, and i can only fund my account by neteller and they do not allow neteller transfers
because there are a problem in my country to send dollars out side the country and my bank first tell me u can send after 6 months and now my bank told me u can not send

Rly, i am so sad because i can not open an accout with this broker, and i hope they can help me to open an account and fund my account by neteller

Reply by Darwinex submitted Jul 19, 2017:
Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear you are experiencing funding issues from your country :(

We'll keep you posted should we add alternative deposit methods!

nwin,
Semarang, Indonesia,
May 9, 2017,

Good Broker

Update review, fast widrawal, only take 24 hours wd by wire , good support and fast respond.

Feb 11, 2017 - 5 Stars Fast and easy deposit , signal trading is ok, and support always help me if I got a problem, their Darwina program very excellent. Next review when make a wd.

Kyze,
Apr 1, 2017,

Great broker

Been trading with them for a just over a month now. No complaints what so ever. Small spreads, fast withdrawals and a excellent helpdesk. Better than all previous brokers I have been with. Highly recomend.

CHEE,
KL, Malaysia,
Mar 24, 2017,

I joined darwinex at Jan 2017, without any doubt, their service is excellent, website is user friendly nor the support is very helpful.
I make withdrawal last week , although the bank charges is a little bit high(as I use interbank Transfer) but every thing go very well, I received my payment in two days without any delay, Great work darwinex

Logan Armstrong,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 14, 2017,

Great service.

Excellent broker. Really nice for someone who is looking for a simplified approach. They don't have 1000 different account types which makes it very easy for a newer trader to get going, etc. Very happy. Fast withdrawals, good support, all good.

Netherlands,
Feb 24, 2017,

Very good broker!

I've had several brokers and Darwinex is by far the best!
Good trading conditions, clear dashboard and no problems with deposits/withdrawals. Small minus is the chat (tried several times to contact Darwinex by chat but I only receive automated messages and never spoke *live* to an employee). However when you mail them they reply (overall) very fast and help you out very well with all your questions! So support is also very good.
Keep up the good work Darwinex..well deserved 5 stars! :-)

France,
Sep 11, 2016,

Darwinex is far from being a scam but they linked my account to an IB/Affiliate to take advantage of my trades, without my consent or asking anything.

As I don’t have proof they untie my account and since (fooled or accomplice) staff doesn’t want to disclose if sanction was taken, they lost my full confidence.

Reply by Darwinex submitted Sep 13, 2016:
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, Riviera :(

Can you please send us an email to info@darwinex.com so we can review your case?

Thanks in advance!
Hossam,
Quebec, Canada,
Aug 30, 2016,

I live in Montreal. As a Canadian, I couldn't get more leverage than what the IIROC set which was around 1:30 or something like that. So I looked at brokers from other countries and the only 2 legit ones (IMO) were Global Prime and Darwinex. They are very very very similar in many regards! I chose Darwinex because 1. they use LMAX Exchange which is an FCA regulated exchange that provides fair market conditions for all regardless of position size and account balance. 2) After building a reputation I can get invested and make money from investors not just my own account! And in the future I might invest in other traders. Also I forgot to mention that depositing at Global Prime cause me severe rectal pain. They refused my Visa Debit because my name wasn't on it... TD Canada Trust doesn't print names on their visa cards so WTF... And I read the T&C and the PDS for ALL Australian brokers and I was like sex no sex that. No Aussie brokers for me. Anyway,if these things are important for you Darwinex would be a better choice IMHO. And if you're worried about commissions or spreads or slippage. Spreads roam around 1-3 pips so not bad at all. And slippage I have yet to experience that quite honestly (granted I don't trade around news, I use TA). Liquidity is rock solid. Just sign up and deposit you will NOT regret it these guys take care of you every step of the way! They deserve more attention!

Marco,
Sherbrooke, Canada,
Jun 28, 2016,

The most transparent broker. Excellent Customer Service. I have tried with five other brokers and Darwinex is the best. Spread is very competitive. And, I'm sure, Darwin's model is the only way to financial independence if you are a retail trader. Highly Recommended.

Alfredo Carreras,
La Plata, Argentina,
May 20, 2016,

It is a pleasure to operate with a brocker which is more than that, because you have developed a business model, making us all participants, traders, investors and brocker, partners where we all win, and besides operating with our strategy allows us to share the strategies from other successful traders. And all this framed in a field of seriousness, trust, honesty and frienship. Super recommended.

Aman,
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
May 2, 2016,

Trading a few months with this broker. Overall I am happy with them as a broker, nice spreads, fast execution. I think they could improve their customer service a bit, but as long as I know my money is safe thats whats important to me. Slight slippages but for the most part Its ok. W/D work without problems.

Laurin Weber,
, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2016,

Darwinex made very interesting instrument for investors. But taking into account only trades that last longer than 10 minutes, need to know about it. Anyway this broker is good, fast execution, very low spread. Be careful during news, slippage could be very high.

Alex,
, Poland,
Jan 24, 2016,

I moved to Darwinex from LMAX because of their investor program and only negative I noticed is very bad slippage during news or other volatile times.

I had no problem with slippage in LMAX. During November NFP 2015 I clicked after surprise number and was filled instantly in LMAX.

For less important news in Darwinex I get slippage 75 pips.

Romeo Mwafulirwa,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Jan 4, 2016,

I've found this broker to be genuine and very professional. I count it a blessing to trade on their platform. I recommend!

Pedro,
Paris, France,
Nov 17, 2015,

It is a very good broker. Offering same trading conditions as LMAX (with a small 2/3 points spread difference). Very fast execution. Low spreads. And staff and client support is very nice!

Negatives:
- Very bad slippage during News (because they are using LMAX as liquidity provider)
- You can't become a Darwinia if your trades last less than 10 min on average. But you can trade for yourself. This might change in the future, but they don't know yet when it will happen. Basically their copy system has some half second latency, and they avoid strategies that are not very very scalable.

2015-11-06 4Star Very good broker. Fastest execution I could find in the market. Spreads are pretty nice. Support is really helpful.
The only issue with them is bad slippage during news.
They use LMAX as the main liquidity provider, and that's the reason for the slippage. LMAX clearly states that they don't like News trades. So... if you can filter your trades during News times, thats an excellent broker.

Anees,
Oct 24, 2015,

Excellent team to support you. They have their own server now which only few brokers opt for and execution is top notch. Very Happy with them. They also have a very unique concept where any trader can market their trading strategy and Darwinex brings in investors who will let you manage their money if your strategy performs as per Darwinex Grading.

JM,
, Spain,
Sep 16, 2015,

Really good and realiable broker. Recommended for serious traders.

Friendly staff with really dedicated customer service. Quick answer to support tickets (often just minutes) and very fast withdrawal processing. They even offer 1:1 demos through Skype to explain their offerings.

FCA regulated. Great execution. Low spreads (you can often see 0 pips on eur/usd) and reasonable per lot comission. No conflict of interest at all. Up to 1:200 leverage. EUR, USD and GBP accounts.

Their investor platform it's really innovative, and I honestly find them the most promising broker out there right now. Can't wait to see their development.

Just one significant con, compared to other brokers: They dont allow you to withdraw your profits by Skrill/Neteller (only up to the amount you deposited). This limitation means your profits must always be withdrawn by bank transfer. Hope they change this policy soon.

PS: Don't forget to check out the weekly webinars by Darwinex CEO. Often really interesting topics.

Mr H,
Europe, Ireland,
Sep 14, 2015,

Here is my review of Darwinex:

➢ Platform (MT4): Easy to use and can be installed on Mobiles
➢ Pricing: Execution fees are OK and spreads are occasionally BAD
➢ Customer Services: Support is very good. Funds Deposit/Withdrawal process is very good
➢ Features such as Currency variety, API, Traders Education Services: OK

Other Issues:
> FCA regulated in the UK
> Allow trading of micro lots
> Segregated clients accounts as mentioned on the website
> Broker Model is not clear if it is true ECN or STP
> The website is not user friendly for me and I have not noticed any link to download the MT4
> My Overall view: I was disappointed by Darwinex when I had a slippage of 3.81USD per Ounce of Gold contract and their final response that they can’t do anything about it

Martyn Tinsley,
Halifax, United Kingdom,
Aug 13, 2015,

I have been with Darwinex for about a year. Without doubt I can say they are the best broker I have ever used. I believe I have put together the most comprehensive review of Darwinex available currently.

Jan Kafka,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Aug 4, 2015,

This broker is an excellent UK regulated broker with a wonderful and fanatical customer on-line support (ask for Ignacio :), fast orders executions and low spread. Just be careful about withdrawals and deposits fees and conditions (eg. can't transfer internal funds with open orders etc.) Recommend for all advanced traders.

Hamifah M. Nadzir,
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia,
Jul 6, 2015,

1. Dedicated! (Very friendly and fast BOTH deposits and withdrawals of funds)

2. Trustworthy (FCA regulated), but most importantly they make NO empty promises! Help them [giving suggestions, comments], to help YOU! [for them become better to service you in the future]

I've tried so many brokers and currently I'm with Alpari and previously with varengoldbankfx. Regarding Darwinex, I have "tested" them by depositing more than 1,000 euro WITHOUT DOING ANYTIHNG WITH THE MONEY, and deliberately make a withdrawal after a week. Low bank charges, fast service and still, they remain friendly to serve me. I'd even close the previous registered account and open a new one. Still, they will serve you as normal, with respect and courtesy.

Currently I trade with them nearly two months and I will certainly start to trade seriously with them next month and close my main trading account with Alpari (or maybe leave it with a small capital for "fun" trades.)

They basically want to KEEP you here as their client. I am no IB or promoter of this company, but I sincerely believe they are doing the best they can to serve you.

Ramona,
Jan 11, 2015,

Just a note out to let everyone know they are good serious broker. After I got scammed by etoro and ic markets (who is also etoro in disguise, surprise!), I lost faith in this industry and was sceptical/paranoid. Tried a few brokers, darwinex being one of them since it was recommended by a banker friend. He says many bankers are using this (which I didnt believe really).

So anyway tried their demo, and seemed ok although DEMO server down few times during my 1 month though they assured me it wont happen to LIVE server, or I guess they will look into compensating if LIVE accounts affected. Fine, so went LIVE these are my findings:

Pros:
1. Good support. Vladimira and Ignacio (who I usually liaise with) very helpful. If u have a bug or problem, tell them. They will investigate it asap and come up with a solution. I did spot what seemed like an error in the T&C and reported to them, and they took note of it and actioned.

2. Tight spreads, so I believe true ecn broker. Unlike ICM where u get 20 pips spread for no reason (no news or anything), the spreads here constant during non volatile times. I also did NOT have the constant lag/freeze and requote always experienced on ICM when profitable... convinced they actually PASS my orders to real liquidity providers (like Global Prime and HotForex does too imo).

3. Commission is low @ $6 RTL without rebates. Most other ECN will always charge u minimum $7.

4. Competitive quotes being ecn broker. Never experienced slippage and requotes and this is my month 2 (coming to 3) of live trading.

5. FCA UK regulated, so yea they are under the UK insurance scheme. Checked registry and yes its true

6. Monthly leaderboard contest with prize money no strings attached! incentive to rise in ranking.

Now onto the cons:

1. you may not withdraw any $$$ unless u have 0 open trades in that account. take NOTE of this before calling them scam, it is in the T&C.

2. they open later than other brokers usually 15 minutes later approx on Sunday but this could be a good thing for example last week, eurusd opened 150 pip gap @ 1.1850 everywhere else with 95++ pips spread or so I heard (complaints from other friends/traders in forums) but since darwinex is always late, they opened @ 1.1908 or somewhere there I think with the normal 0.2 - 1 pip spread. So those guys who had accounts elsewhere with buy SL below 1.2 got stopped bad, those with sell stops below @ 1.1875 and 100 pips SL also got stopped bad due to the spread when it bounced a bit. But here, u wont experience this so as u can see, opening late can be a blessing indeed for the small retail trader... lol.

========

Bottom line, I can see they are serious to stay in the business here long term unlike those scammy MM brokers, and if u are good and rank high in leaderboard people will even invest money in you. nice way to earn additional income for the pro trader. But remember the leaderboard here is NOT easy to climb (unlike etoro, where deposits count as ROI, here it wont). here they will consider max DD, R:R, ratios, consistency, leverage, and so on for your score.

Take note, and see you all in leaderboard rankings ;)

ps: still testing more brokers, will update further on them once I go LIVE for at least 2 months there.

Guy Guerin,
, Canada,
Nov 11, 2014,

So far an excellent customer service, the staff is really helpful.
In my opinion, they dont just want you as client but rather as an happy and satisfied client.
They dont disappear once you open an account, on the contrary.
The spreads are among the lowests in the market.
Another interresting thing is the possibility for anyone to be a signal provider and earn extra money.
Also, their website is mainly built to serve the customer with its convenient interface.