WeTalkTrade review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · WeTalkTrade.com  · Is this your company?

What is WeTalkTrade?

WeTalkTrade is a forex trading software company offering MetaTrader indicators such as:

• PipBreaker,
  • Velocity Finder Neural Trader,
  • MT4/5 robots plug-in,
  • Forex Signals App.

Please read WeTalkTrade Reviews below and share your trading experiences in using the tools.

WeTalkTrade

August 2014: Please see This Thread to see how spam was used to introduce WeTalkTrade to the FPA.

August 2019:  5 years later and an account using the same IP as WeTalkTrade's representative spammed about multiple products related to WeTalkTrade.  Some of those posts have been added to the thread mentioned above.

The FPA is disappointed to see that WeTalkTrade prefers to spam instead of finding ethical ways to advertise their services.

Related sites include tradersir.com and FRXE.com

Established: 2014
Customer Service: support@wetalktrade.com

Join live discussion of WeTalkTrade.com on our forum

WeTalkTrade.com profile provided by wetalktradecom, Apr 29, 2019

A complete solution to all your trading needs. Now enjoy the comfort of stress-free trading using our genuine products & services. Wetalktrade is a place for every Forex trader, irrespective of whether you are an amateur or an expert trader. We value each and everyone providing services that best suit their way of trading. Learn about the basic requirements to be a successful trader and techniques to tackle losses in Forex.
We offer the below mentioned Forex tools and services for our users in a more professional manner along with dedicated support. And we’re still working on many other new products that can be more beneficiary for trading.
Pipbreaker - Best Indicator For MT4/MT5
Forex Signals & Analysis App
Forex Session Indicator For MT4/MT5
Trade Close Manager - Expert Advisor For MT4/MT5
Newsfeed Indicator For MT4/MT5
Expert Trading Panel - EA For MT4/MT5
Let's find more about each one of them below

Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jul 4, 2021,

Consider when buy any product

I came to review site Wetalktrade.com on forexpeacearmy and found that Wetalktrade is relavant to Tradersir.com. I accessed to the site Tradersir.com and saw some outstanding advertisement product and on of them is True Fibo EA with price 550usd. Oh dear they told me that the win rate of EA is 87% without any analysis of market and and trusted your advertising and then I bought it. After sometime using True Fibo EA product i concluded that this is bullshit one as I lost 3,000usd with this scrapped product and Tradersir.com is a liar. I asked them why I lost that they told me that I must analyze market with combination of many factors, etc...I consider that Tradesir.com is totally a scammer.

Brussels, Belgium,
Jun 30, 2021,

The truth: Statistics between May 19 till June 18 2021

In one month: 46 trades
Winning: 30 (65%) 2349.5 pips - losing: 16 (35%) -1642.1 pips -> gain 707.4 pips
Average win/trade: 75.8 pips - Ave loss/tr: -101.9 pips
For XAUUSD only: 15 trades
Win 797.9 pips lost -989.7 pips. Result loss 191.8
You'd better avoid their advices for gold.
This is far than the 79% successful they show on their site!

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 21, 2021,

Awesome Trading Tool

One of the best trading tool in internet. Im using pipbreaker for almost a year and its amazing.

Nepal, Nepal,
Dec 24, 2020,

Amazing tools Pipbreaker

Hi guys, Pipbreaker is excellent tools for traders , every traders must have this tool very user friendly and easy to use thanks to we talk trade

Tampico, Mexico,
Dec 10, 2020,

Pipbreaker + proper risk management = Profitable trader

I bought Pipbreaker 2 years ago, and for no reason I didnt start using it, and started trading with other signal provider and software, and after failing everytime I decided to start using Pipbreaker. All I can say is that I wasted more than a year using other systems. If you have a proper risk management, you will be profitable with the signals Pipbreaker gives you. Also Pipbreaker has options like using SL with opposite signal, that means that if you are in a loosing trade, Pipbreaker will send you a new signal or opposite signal, so that way you can compensate loosing trades.
Plus the customer service is great! Pipbreaker is worth every dollar and in fact the price is very accesible when you compare it with your profits.

South Africa, Zimbabwe,
Sep 19, 2020,

Pipbreaker, good indicator!!

l have been with Wetalktrade for more than a year. Pipbreaker indicator has improved my trading. Their Support is also superb. They always assist me in good time.Keep up the good work guys!!!!!

pampanga, Philippines,
Sep 19, 2020,

Lot of false signals

I bought this indicator, dont waste your hard earned money with this useless indicator lot af false signal that will eat your account balance

Sep 1, 2020,

Excellent

The pip breaker is a good trading tool. I used It in trading step index and v75. Very profitable but good money management must be used. It’s a added advantage to a trading tool.

India, India,
Aug 29, 2020,

Awesome Indicator Pip breaker and velocity finder

This India is really working well with proper TP, SL and exit point. Accurency almost more than 80% I found. Amazing and profit making indicators. Support from them also fast better than others.

Toby,
Aug 6, 2020,

Support

Technical support is terrible they try to push stupid indicators. I have been trying to install their news feed which looks good but doesn't install on mt4 or mt5. They keep trying to push their pip indicator. Any idiot falling for these indicators need to close their laptop and walk away from trading. You will loose money and these indicators don't make money.