WeTalkTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 8, 2018

Please see This Thread to see how spam was used to introduce WeTalkTrade to the FPA.

WeTalkTrade.com

Join live discussion of WeTalkTrade.com on our forum

Buttler,
bangalore, India,
Aug 28, 2018,

I'm buttler. i have been using wetalktrade free and premium products for more than 6 months. i just signup for forex peace army for to provide my review. Actually their free products are best to use.
I used freee signals which give me profit. newsfeed and session indicator which helps for my trading. but
I tried premium signals and pipbreaker is worst product i have ever seen. i did't earn any money or pips from their trades. So i kindly recommend their free products. Don't try their premium one.
jswd355,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Aug 17, 2018,

42% of win trades!!!! stay away for this service!!!

I have proof that this services it is not providing what they publish. They say they have 80% wins trades. Well, in almost a month I got 23 win trades and 31 lose trades!!! The rate is 42% wins!!!!!!!
Stay away from this service, support doesn't work and they always don't resolve anything.
ayazkhanin,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
May 16, 2018,

Absolutely Pathetic Signal Service. Don't get fooled.

Terrible signal service. Most of the trades are loss trades . Don't lose your money. I had regretfully registered for a premium service. The floating losses on a trades can be easily around 150-180 pips. The SL are seldom not included. Signals are mostly against the trend & floating losses are allowed during the high impact news Trading on a lot size of 1 on 10000 USD, in a week have lost 20%.
If you still intend to subscribe, then ask for at least six months of verified trading history on myfxbook, which they will never provide
Alex F.,
Austria,
Apr 19, 2018,

Useless, Scam, Unreliable, do not buy anything from them

I was curious to test them, so I ran 2 weeks with the free signals and actually made a little Demo money.
So I tested their Premium service for a month. What can I say? The review from ts from April 5, 2017 is spot on.
They do not have an edge with their premium signals. For the month (and +100 Trades) when I tested them I can safely say, they use a Risk:Reward ratio of roughly 1:1 and are overall as reliable as a coin flip, between 45 - 55%. Which makes the premium signals utterly useless.
The Free Signals took a dive for the month I tested the premium signals and got so bad, I actually made good money on demo by simply fading every free signal. These have been reliably bad, with still a RR of 1:1, but around >70 % losers on 100+ Trades.

The mobile App is fine in itself and if you are unemployed and have the time to chase every signal, when it comes (between 7 am and 3 pm GMT+1), you can use it well.

I have my problem though with their claims. When I signed up for the premium signals, the statistics from the month before showed 79,5% win ratio as a summed up statistic. I do not believe, they actually achieved that result. I am fairly certain, that after my premium service runs out tonight, they will still claim that strike rate, even though i KNOW they do not have it. But the overall statistics are not made available and you have to take their word for it. I have not tested their Pipbreaker, but after seeing the abysmal performance of their premium service, I do not need to...

So to sum it up: Do not believe their claims, do not pay them for anything, do not buy anything from them, do not even install their App. If you do, just fade the free signals.
Max,
Jun 29, 2017,

I'm very impressed with their free signal, I'd say 8 out of 10 signals are right on the button. They send very precise signals with SL and TP. Why would I purchase their premium when their free signal is so good ?
ts,
Apr 5, 2017,

The premium service has a 55% hit rate from what i am able to see. almost no history is made available with only the last 20 trades showing. Based on the 20 trades on show its clear that there are many losses and the numbers just do not come close to the 500 pips per week promise. This company also has an indicator called PIPBREAKER, this is also nothing but a EMA 9/19 crossover strategy branded as a great $250 indicator - do not fall for it! When i ask for a refund i am told no refunds, even based on the evidence that they are selling a FREE indicator for $250. i have no choice but to take this to paypal and inform people of the service i have had.
walterchen,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 31, 2016,

Reliable signals services

Just a real quick update on signals results for the holiday, I'd say 8 of 10 free signals is profit and 4 of 5 paid signals is also profit. This is one of the best signals services on the internet.

Dec 28, 2016 - No Rating I've tried their free signals for a few days, it's quite profitable. so i decide to try for paid signals. will keep updated
riki,
newyork, USA (really India),
Aug 28, 2014,

i love them signals bcz they provide free and premium in well manner from the past 3 years

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This person spammed the FPA's forums and reviews for WeTalkTrade.com from India.