MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 12, 2018

Mr. MetaTrader develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform.  MrMetatrader.com provides MQL programming services including the creation of EAs, Indicators and Scripts as well as forward testing and backtesting.

MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden)

Join live discussion of MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) on our forum

MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) profile provided by Gosta Hulden, Oct 1, 2018

Forex programming for MT4 / MT5
If you are on the hunt for a programmer with excellent skills both within forex trading and MT4/MT5 programming, then you have come to the right place. I can help you turn your trading strategy into an automated Expert Advisor (EA). Are you unsure whether your requirements can be automated, or how to formalise them? No problem, let's just schedule a no obligation Skype call to discuss your needs.

Bhamtraders,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2018,

My experience with working with Gosta.

Originally I hired a developer from another platform and he took 6 weeks to create the EA, which still did not do the complete job. I was on linkedin and came across Gosta profile, read the reviews on this website and thought il give it a go as everyone is very complimentary towards him, he must be doing some good work.

Gosta was a true professional, we spent 1 hour and 30 minutes on skype discussing the EA, I want to build, the same he sent the invoice, It was paid for by me. Within a couple of days the EA was built and in working order.

The truth is, I trust Gosta to fix any problem if I find any issues with the EA, such as bugs etc, and Gosta has maintained that he is also always to fix anything, if there is any issues.

It is really difficult to find a trusted reliable partner and you should not look further if you want your EA built by the best. He is more expensive than the rest, but still very affordable.

I have certainly went back to Gosta, to add some extra features to my EA and he has always welcomed it and helped build me the EA, I want.
Felix Irniger,
Zug, Switzerland,
Oct 6, 2018,

Professional coder and trader

Gosta is a professional; asked questions and made suggestions for additional functions of my EA. Reacted in short time and executed the code within 24 hours. I will use him again - I always come across new ideas to code and test. Thanks Gosta!
David079,
Thailand,
Oct 5, 2018,

Excellent servce

Excellent service in everyway. We agreed a price and I paid in full immediately. I checked my email the following morning ( his night time as in a different time zone) and see that he had sent it that same evening so just a matter of hours between quote and completion. It worked precisely as I requested. A happy customer and if only others could take a leaf out of his book.
jmunai12,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 29, 2018,

Gosta Hulden is a first among equals in EA coding.

Gosta has helped me to regain confidence in automated forex trading. He listened to my broken words and developed my strategy with mastery technical precision that met my trading objectives. His patience, cool mien and understanding is amazing.
pawins,
BKK, Thailand,
Jul 4, 2018,

Recommend

Working with Gosta is simple but effective and only thing I can say is Satisfied. this time I have upgrade my previous EA and it’s work as I intended and this time Gosta delivery is very very fast and for me is worth every penny that you pay Gosta and reasonable prices too. so who need coding look nowhere else the service you need is here.

Apr 25, 2017 - 5 Stars first time i have work with Gosta for my very first EA and it all went well but I rate him 4 star because of some mail did not reach him and not recieve reply back from him which is acceptable because some mail may lost to reply because of the amount of mail he have receive it day by day.

but his service and skill still good enough for me to go back to him to work for my second EA and this time I have to say it's all great. the quality of EA is great, the time he take to coding is very fast and reply to every mail I have send. he even skype me to check all performance of EA. very good guy and understanding in MT4 coding. sure to work with him again if I need some coding.

Apr 17, 2017 - 4 Stars have been using Gosta service for my first EA and it's all good. gosta understanding what you need and his knowledge in coding is top class. will looking for more work him in the future.
robert,
dorset, United Kingdom,
Jun 6, 2018,

Excellent work

I have just had an EA completed by Gosta Hulden and am happy to say I was pleased with the whole process and the EA works efficiently and as requested.
So thank you Gosta
IngoKraemer,
Milton, Canada,
Mar 17, 2018,

Dedicated MT programer who delivers precisely and on time. Love to work with Gosta.

Gosta Hulden is a committed, engaged person with a high level of professionalism in MT4 programing. It was a fortunate day that I started doing business with him. I am a currency trader, having moved over from my old profession as a bio-mechanical engineer designing automotive systems for the world’s largest OEM automotive parts manufacturer. As an engineer, I am expected to have the highest degree of meticulous perfection and that is what Gosta has delivered to me.
What I like about Gosta, is that one needs to consider that he is more than a person who can write code. I can write MT4 code (not very well) as can many others. His role is more like a Forex trading consultant, who can help you think through your ideas and help transform them into an indicator or an automated trading EA. This is where the magic happens towards a successful conclusion.
This has been my experience with Gosta, where during the consultation phase via Skype and Team viewer, Gosta took over 1 ½ hours of his valuable time to ensure the needs of his client were being addressed. He very thoughtfully took the time to interject his observations into the conversation and as a result I ended up with a much better product.
I am now in the process of writing the requirements for a very complex EA and I know that Gosta will deliver. The indicator he developed for me was precisely as required and delivered so far ahead of the expected delivery date that he caught me off guard in my preparation to use the indicator. This was a pleasant surprise because all I could say was “WOW”.
I like to look at the programming code, since this gives me an idea of how much thought the developer has put into the formatting and code structure. It is exceptionally well laid out with lots of comments as to what each section of code is doing. This impressed me considerably since I am a bit of a perfectionist.
I feel confident that any person seeking their trading ideas code whether an indicator or EA, should feel at ease that you will get exactly the product that you are asking for. Gosta services may not be the cheapest but are reasonable, and you get what you pay for. Most important, is having a great relationship with your programmer and that is worth its weight in gold for any future endeavours.
Bazinoz,
Australia,
Feb 4, 2018,

Highly recommended, very skilled, great communicator. You can trust Gosta.

Just wanted to leave a quick review for Gosta. I've had an excellent experience with him. He's a great communicator, highly skilled at building EAs and his prices are fair. He interviewed me about my parameters and repeated them back to me in a detailed note before starting work.

I've since requested a few modifications and have several new versions built. The EA works exactly as requested and has been profitable for me. I've made my money back many times over so if you're thinking about having your own custom built EA Gosta is your man. You can trust him to build you a great EA.

Highly recommended!
martingd87,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 10, 2017,

The BEST EA Developer EVER!

Mr.Metatrader is the BEST EA developer on the market period! He is very skilled programmer. He works very FAST and his works is excellent!
Everything he developed for me was perfect without any bugs and errors.
He was the only programmer who took time to make a skype session with me and he was very patient with me while i was explaining all the details what need to be done for 2 hours and a half.

This was my first time creating EA for myself and i had no idea what the process is but Mr.Metrader was kind enought and patient enough with me and help trough all the process.He coded me a very complex EA in 3 days!Amazing!

This guy is very humble and REAL Professional! From now on i will give all my future prokects to him. If you guys need fast and excellent work Mr.Metatrader is the guy!
Ahmad Abdel Majeed,
Doha, Qatar,
Sep 14, 2017,

In a field full of charlatans, it is always a joy to meet honest people.

Just finished my first EA with Gosta and performing my back-testing on it. The EA is working as I have expected. What differentiate Gosta from other programmers is his meticulous attitude and dedication to understand your ideas and transform them into sound algorithms. I definitely recommend Gosta and this will be a start of a long business relation with him. In a field full of charlatans, it is always a joy to meet honest people. Keep the good work Gosta