MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 19, 2018

Mr. MetaTrader develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform.  MrMetatrader.com provides MQL programming services including the creation of EAs, Indicators and Scripts as well as forward testing and backtesting.

MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden)

Join live discussion of MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) on our forum

MrMetaTrader.com (Gosta Hulden) profile provided by Gosta Hulden, Nov 24, 2016

Gosta Hulden (aka Mr Metatrader) is a forex programmer (MT4 / MT5) with 20+ years experience as an IT professional and full time forex programmer since 2013. Managing an EA project successfully takes far more than being a skilled programmer. It's of extreme importance to take time to understand the clients' needs/requirements, to communicate in professional manners, to offer support, to stick to deadlines. All those things is what you can expect when working with Mr Metatrader.

BKK, Thailand,
Jul 4, 2018,

Recommend

Working with Gosta is simple but effective and only thing I can say is Satisfied. this time I have upgrade my previous EA and it’s work as I intended and this time Gosta delivery is very very fast and for me is worth every penny that you pay Gosta and reasonable prices too. so who need coding look nowhere else the service you need is here.

Apr 25, 2017 - 5 Stars first time i have work with Gosta for my very first EA and it all went well but I rate him 4 star because of some mail did not reach him and not recieve reply back from him which is acceptable because some mail may lost to reply because of the amount of mail he have receive it day by day.

but his service and skill still good enough for me to go back to him to work for my second EA and this time I have to say it's all great. the quality of EA is great, the time he take to coding is very fast and reply to every mail I have send. he even skype me to check all performance of EA. very good guy and understanding in MT4 coding. sure to work with him again if I need some coding.

Apr 17, 2017 - 4 Stars have been using Gosta service for my first EA and it's all good. gosta understanding what you need and his knowledge in coding is top class. will looking for more work him in the future.
dorset, United Kingdom,
Jun 6, 2018,

Excellent work

I have just had an EA completed by Gosta Hulden and am happy to say I was pleased with the whole process and the EA works efficiently and as requested.
So thank you Gosta
Milton, Canada,
Mar 17, 2018,

Dedicated MT programer who delivers precisely and on time. Love to work with Gosta.

Gosta Hulden is a committed, engaged person with a high level of professionalism in MT4 programing. It was a fortunate day that I started doing business with him. I am a currency trader, having moved over from my old profession as a bio-mechanical engineer designing automotive systems for the world’s largest OEM automotive parts manufacturer. As an engineer, I am expected to have the highest degree of meticulous perfection and that is what Gosta has delivered to me.
What I like about Gosta, is that one needs to consider that he is more than a person who can write code. I can write MT4 code (not very well) as can many others. His role is more like a Forex trading consultant, who can help you think through your ideas and help transform them into an indicator or an automated trading EA. This is where the magic happens towards a successful conclusion.
This has been my experience with Gosta, where during the consultation phase via Skype and Team viewer, Gosta took over 1 ½ hours of his valuable time to ensure the needs of his client were being addressed. He very thoughtfully took the time to interject his observations into the conversation and as a result I ended up with a much better product.
I am now in the process of writing the requirements for a very complex EA and I know that Gosta will deliver. The indicator he developed for me was precisely as required and delivered so far ahead of the expected delivery date that he caught me off guard in my preparation to use the indicator. This was a pleasant surprise because all I could say was “WOW”.
I like to look at the programming code, since this gives me an idea of how much thought the developer has put into the formatting and code structure. It is exceptionally well laid out with lots of comments as to what each section of code is doing. This impressed me considerably since I am a bit of a perfectionist.
I feel confident that any person seeking their trading ideas code whether an indicator or EA, should feel at ease that you will get exactly the product that you are asking for. Gosta services may not be the cheapest but are reasonable, and you get what you pay for. Most important, is having a great relationship with your programmer and that is worth its weight in gold for any future endeavours.
Australia,
Feb 4, 2018,

Highly recommended, very skilled, great communicator. You can trust Gosta.

Just wanted to leave a quick review for Gosta. I've had an excellent experience with him. He's a great communicator, highly skilled at building EAs and his prices are fair. He interviewed me about my parameters and repeated them back to me in a detailed note before starting work.

I've since requested a few modifications and have several new versions built. The EA works exactly as requested and has been profitable for me. I've made my money back many times over so if you're thinking about having your own custom built EA Gosta is your man. You can trust him to build you a great EA.

Highly recommended!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 10, 2017,

The BEST EA Developer EVER!

Mr.Metatrader is the BEST EA developer on the market period! He is very skilled programmer. He works very FAST and his works is excellent!
Everything he developed for me was perfect without any bugs and errors.
He was the only programmer who took time to make a skype session with me and he was very patient with me while i was explaining all the details what need to be done for 2 hours and a half.

This was my first time creating EA for myself and i had no idea what the process is but Mr.Metrader was kind enought and patient enough with me and help trough all the process.He coded me a very complex EA in 3 days!Amazing!

This guy is very humble and REAL Professional! From now on i will give all my future prokects to him. If you guys need fast and excellent work Mr.Metatrader is the guy!
Doha, Qatar,
Sep 14, 2017,

In a field full of charlatans, it is always a joy to meet honest people.

Just finished my first EA with Gosta and performing my back-testing on it. The EA is working as I have expected. What differentiate Gosta from other programmers is his meticulous attitude and dedication to understand your ideas and transform them into sound algorithms. I definitely recommend Gosta and this will be a start of a long business relation with him. In a field full of charlatans, it is always a joy to meet honest people. Keep the good work Gosta
Brazil,
Aug 31, 2017,

awesome

So good to finally meet someone who immediatly understands the concept that has to be worked out. Lot of experience and lot of added value to the project.
Switzerland,
Aug 15, 2017,

I have worked with Gosta on multiple occasions and he is the best to work with. We actually skype and discus the system which is something the other programmers i have worked with in the past have never done. He also delivers on time and delivers what is ordered. I'll continue to do business with Gosta.
Jul 14, 2017,

Great work; highly recommended

Gosta programmed an indicator and a robot for me a few years ago and did a fantastic job - very professional and reasonably priced. His software has continued to work perfectly through endless MT4 and Windows updates. Highly recommended
Singapore,
May 16, 2017,

An excellent & trustworthy EA programmer!

I would certainly recommend Gosta for EA programming, as he is meticulous, precise, detailed and knowledgeable. He is very timely and professional in his developments and promises. A very trustworthy programmer who puts his best towards customer satisfaction.