HansBowles.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 2, 2015

Join live discussion of HansBowles.com on our forum

HansBowles.com profile provided by Hans Bowles, Sep 12, 2014

Providing professional forex trading signals to investors worldwide. These signals are delivered directly to my clients' accounts through MAM software. With this technology I essentially trade your account for you. I'm a forex and metals trader for over 6 years, a forex strategy programmer and an online forex specialist after running succesful projects such as MT4 Spreads and MT4 Stats for the trading community.

Currently have 2 systems called "Eurostar" and "Goldstar", which can be tracked on www.hansbowles.com as well as on Myfxbook @ www.myfxbook.com/members/hansbowles/

- Hans Bowles.

Dan ,
Maryland, USA,
Oct 1, 2015,

Hans, You know me and JR. Gold Star is a great system. Its been a solid system and been pulling good profits but this past month has something changed? Its trading many more trades and going into DD far more before turning around. Just has me a little nervous. Its an awesome system, lets keep it that way.

Dan
LAKIS,
ATHENS, Greece,
Nov 3, 2014,

OK, so far but I see the same persons photos at this site:http://forexdrainbroker.com/home.html
displaying himself along with cash mercendes benz cars as well as gold. Well these are not serious things espessially when he states he doesnt like rich people and present humble profile. Anyway as usually he sells his EA for 100$ approx. while at the same time here at this site he pretent to be a fund manager. Also one more thing that makes me more worried about him is the prefer western Union and Perfect money as a mean for sales instead of paypal or visas, we all know that most scams use these means of transactions due to the fact they ask for as little info as possible. Plus his EAs r not stand for long I had tried few of them at the past like one (heinzhashedge EA) but it is not advertised any more at his other site. The choice is yours....
Melvin ,
Utrecht , Netherlands,
Sep 16, 2014,

I'm on the Eurostar for a few months now and it's giving a nice profit every month. Also a quick response on questions and helping me out whenever i need it.
Remco ,
Oranjestad, Aruba,
Sep 13, 2014,

I am trading with Hans from january 2014. Until now I am more then satisfied with his EA, but also with the support he offers whenever you have a question.
Julian,
, New Zealand,
Sep 12, 2014,

I have been on the Eurostar MAMM and so far I am impressed with how it trades and the profits it generates. From my dealings with Hans he is a genuine person and is interested in my success. I am happy to recommend his systems
Fabian,
Arnhem, Netherlands,
Sep 11, 2014,

Started using this MAM about 1 month ago the two system he is providing, so far a nice profit.
Eddie Köning,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 30, 2014,

Been using Goldstar only since the end of February and so far each month was profitable, not a single negative month so far. I'm now up 60% so far.

Hans takes his time to talk with me whenever I have questions. Good MAM/signalprovider, maybe even the best out there!
Hans Bowles,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 8, 2014,

I'm providing various trading signals taking only a small cut from your profits end of the month. I'm a legit trader providing a non scam service and known as the person from -rip- MT4 Spreads and MT4 Stats. Feel free to leave a rating if you use one of my signals.
- Hans Bowles