Imperial-Global.com Review Visit site

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Imperial Global Conservative PAMM+0.4139.7+17.69
Imperial Global Balanced PAMM+0.5326+14.662

Join live discussion of Imperial-Global.com on our forum

Imperial-Global.com profile provided by Imperial Global, Nov 26, 2014

Imperial Global is a part of privately held I.G. Investments Group, the financial and investment group headquartered in Dominica with partners across the world (Europe, USA, Asia and Pacific). Our company grows dynamically and manages diversified portfolios of products and investment activities. With a liable investment culture and the team of top experts in the field, we are maximizing profits from financial assets for our clients and us, as well. Imperial Global offers broad investment solutions to both individuals and corporate investors in order to achieve their investment goals and increase their capital.

Andrej,
Ljuljana, Slovenia,
Dec 21, 2015,

Good returns,I have balanced and conservative investment with them.Withdrawals are done in 24 h.Great service and I give them 5 stars.
Peter,
Slovakia, Slovakia,
Nov 22, 2014,

Very low drawdown, no entrance fee, no exit fee, no fixed time period, everything is open and transparent and so far I am up 20% in only three months of investment :-)

I am loving it and I can only recommend this investment.
vijay,
india, India,
Nov 14, 2014,

Maximum protection to the capital. They have a broker level dd cut off limits. Very good for large investments. Consistent n steady appreciation.
Libor,
, Czech Republic,
Oct 19, 2014,

Hello, I would like to recommend this company. I have invested into conservative PAMM since 24th of April 2014 and so far they have made nice profit for me.