ForexProfitSignal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

Join live discussion of ForexProfitSignal.com on our forum

Tennessee, USA,
Jun 13, 2018,

Stay away

I signed up and on the first day i saw that the results posted on their website did not match the emails they sent out. After loosing major pips, I sent a cancel request the next day. They were unresponsive. I opened a paypal dispute and hopefully I will get my money back. Don't believe everything you see online.
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 9, 2015,

0 live support, 50% of the result on their site is fake. they make 10pip then they right on their site 50 pip profit.

not recomended
Sep 11, 2014,

I have been receiving signals from this provider and i am disappointed with the dishonest historical daily results practices they use.
If you look on their website they post their historical daily results and rarely do you see that they have a negative/losing trade.
I started using their signals about a month ago. Every night about one hour before the London open they send one email with trade set ups on the four major pairs. If one of the pairs become a losing trade they simply send another email instructing your to exit that trade and reenter it in the opposite direction. if that one closes with a 10 pip profit, the next day they post that that pair made a profit of ten pips regardless off the loss that the first trade inured. If the second trade was also a losing trade or if no second trade took place, they simply post that that pair made 0 (zero) pips. When in fact it was negative pips. To me that is dishonest historical data.