ValuTrades.com(.io) Review

Valutrades Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ValuTrades is a forex broker. Valu Trades offers MT4 and MT5 top forex trading platform. ValuTrades.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, oil, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ValuTrades.com(.io)
WhittworthInvesting.com has transitioned to Valutrades.com.

Related sites include ForexVox.com.

Established: 2012
Address: 51 Eastcheap London, EC3M 1JP, EC3M 1JP, United Kingdom
Contact: support@valutrades.com, +44 (0) 20 3141 0888
Regulators: FSA-S #SD028, FCA #586541
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Advanced Corretora, Boleto, Neteller, Remessa, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of ValuTrades.com(.io) on our forum

ValuTrades.com(.io) profile provided by ValutradesCEO, Oct 15, 2018

Valutrades was established in 2012 with the goal of becoming a leading provider of online trading in foreign exchange (FX, Forex), Commodities and Index CFD's. Valutrades embraces traditional finance from the heart of the City of London and combines it with modern technological thinking in order to establish ourselves as a leading fintech firm. At the heart of our business is cutting edge technologies across fields such as low latency trade execution, price and trade aggregation, global payment systems, account management systems, affiliate systems and mobile apps. We would not be the company that we are or operate the technology we do without a web of great people to support us. Valutrades business model maximises the use of the extensive experience the management team has within the industry to deliver competitive products supported by exceptionally high levels of customer service. Our team is made up of many different cultures and speaks many different languages allowing us to leverage our business globally.

Our mission: To become a leading provider of individual and institutional trading solutions accross FX, Commodities, CFD's and Crypto and seamlessly integrate this with modern technological solutions including payments and mobile apps.

Our vision: To use agile technology solutions to deliver low cost services and functionality leading solutions to clients across the globe more efficiently than the encumbent market leaders can allowing us to rapidly grow market share and community. We continually look to improve our clients trading experience using customer focused development to constantly improve the services we offer.

Our values: Valutrades believes in its clients and their demands to have access to the financial markets. Valutrades is committed to giving clients transparent access to the financial markets, personal service whenever required and a clear common sense explanation to any problems. We are a broker which people can trust and regularly communicate with, creating a loyal client base. We are proud of our FCA regulation and uphold all the principles it entails.

italy, Italy,
Sep 15, 2021,

True ECN

they are intested in your profit. they give very good conditions for trading that others brokers cant give. fast withdrawal and good support. thank you

Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 14, 2021,

Good Value

Have made a couple of withdrawals. Before you can withdrawal you need to verify a withdrawal method, and it must be the same as method as your deposit. I have withdrawn more than my initial deposit no problem.
Execution is good with choice of servers in Hong Kong and New York.
Commission $6 round trip, spreads are really good.
Micro lots available on stock Index CFDs.
Support is good.
Don't have anything bad to say about them.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 24, 2021,

A good broker

Never had any problem. Fast withdrawal to Skrill.

Good support. A good one. Thank you.

toquio, Japan,
Jan 9, 2021,

scam

I made a deposit, but I wanted to withdraw and have no withdrawal option.I made a deposit, but I wanted to withdraw and have no withdrawal option, option to ask for information is very slow

Falesti, Moldova, Republic of,
May 1, 2020,

the company is no longer what it used to be

I opened two orders of 0.01 at oilusd and I maintained them for about 3 days, after which I took the plus the company took out of my account a larger amount than I earned from the 2 orders.

JP, Japan,
Apr 19, 2020,

Good broker.

The support is good.
CEO's personality is very sincere, kind and honest, and will answer anything. It's a very good impression.
I also feel reassured that the CEO himself responds to comments posted on various review sites.
As can see from his career, he seems to be very interested in will continue to improve the system as STP and True ECN, I think it's a very attractive attitude as a broker.
I also like the fact that the top of the company is an system's expert.
Also he is explicitly answered is no conflict of interest, and I think will not abuse the MetaTrader administrator's plugin.
I was looking for a good CFD broker, Valutrades also seems to be a good option for now.

If I start using Valutrades I will add a review.

VCap,
Toronto, Canada,
Oct 11, 2019,

Sneaky Good

I've been with these guys for over 6 months now and honestly I found them by accident but have been pleasantly surprised. Their spreads and executions are surprisingly good and better than the vast majority of brokers (and I've tried a ton)... at least with the majors I've been trading. They also have very competitive swap rates.

The only disappointment I have is that they don't segregate professional client funds which of course is their right according to the rules but there are enough London based brokers now who do it which gives FSCS coverage in many cases. This coverage is something I want considering how small this broker is relative to some of the bigger firms I've traded with.

Overall a sneaky good broker and certainly excellent for retail traders and especially carry traders.
Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Jun 13, 2019,

Broker is good !! I hurry and it affects the result of the trade itself !!

Broker is good !! I hurry and it affects the result of the trade itself !!

With a broker for two years, I withdraw my funds from the Valutrades company and because I take a lot of money, I myself am at fault.
Administrator Nadya and others, quickly respond, - wrote a claim, the technical department answered objectively and clearly ..
They have a stop / out -50%.
With my aggressive trading, the broker needs to go with a 100% stop / out ...
Spain,
Mar 26, 2019,

Terrible and terori ... broker

Yesterday I was charged more than 50% of the swap announced eurtry, obviously I close the positions, today long 2200 short 2542 in points, Valu pay in short EUTRY more than in long? 300X450
in the afternoon + -320X770.

today I closed gbpusd same swaps problem.
Rollovers:
These symbols are based on a futures pricing model and this means that from time to time the underlying futures contract will change. When this happens the timing will be announced above and at this time anyone holding a position in the relevant symbol will see the tradable price move and at the same time have a cash adjustment for the equivalent P & L of the price moves the net effect to the client is no change in P & L.
40 Euros per contract, with coverage, slippage 1 point always negative, limited order WTI futures, + 5 Euros commission.
execution, count to 10, and be happy.
open, close positions, when they want.

Brazil,
Sep 4, 2018,

Valutrades is a bad broker. They make it difficult to withdraw values as much as they can, so they will not be able to perform the procedure. In addition it has high spreads, adding the spread with the commission is much more expensive to operate with it than with several other brokerages. I do not advise you at all.

Reply by ValutradesCEO submitted Oct 15, 2018:
Hi Sir,

I am very sorry that your experienced what you feel is less than a perfect experience and want to reassure you that we take your feedback seriously.

In regard to the withdrawal I do not it did take 3 days (although over a weekend) due to a compliance issue with a third party payment provider. Once we were able to confirm the details we provided alternative withdrawal method. We unfortunately can not be respnsible for the third party providers procedures and now the alternative method is approved you would not face similar issues if you used this method again.

We are constantly working to make our pricing the most competitive in the market. With ECN commission only USD 6 per lot round turn we believe this is one of the most competitive price offerings of any broker. Our spreads are determined by our underlying liquidity providers of which we are constantly adding new ones and improving all the time. Reently we have added a very good LP for EURUSD and some other major pairs and spreads are looking good.

If there is anything else we can do to inprove your experience we will be happy to listen to your feedback.

Regards