ValuTrades.com(.io) Review

Valutrades Limited

Updated: Mar 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ValuTrades is a forex broker. Valu Trades offers MT4 and MT5 top forex trading platform. ValuTrades.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, oil, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ValuTrades.com(.io)
WhittworthInvesting.com has transitioned to Valutrades.com.

Related sites include ForexVox.com.

Established: 2012
Address: 51 Eastcheap London, EC3M 1JP, EC3M 1JP, United Kingdom
Contact: support@valutrades.com, +44 (0) 20 3141 0888
Regulators: FSA-S #SD028, FCA #586541
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Advanced Corretora, Boleto, Neteller, Remessa, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of ValuTrades.com(.io) on our forum

ValuTrades.com(.io) profile provided by ValutradesCEO, Oct 15, 2018

Valutrades was established in 2012 with the goal of becoming a leading provider of online trading in foreign exchange (FX, Forex), Commodities and Index CFD's. Valutrades embraces traditional finance from the heart of the City of London and combines it with modern technological thinking in order to establish ourselves as a leading fintech firm. At the heart of our business is cutting edge technologies across fields such as low latency trade execution, price and trade aggregation, global payment systems, account management systems, affiliate systems and mobile apps. We would not be the company that we are or operate the technology we do without a web of great people to support us. Valutrades business model maximises the use of the extensive experience the management team has within the industry to deliver competitive products supported by exceptionally high levels of customer service. Our team is made up of many different cultures and speaks many different languages allowing us to leverage our business globally.

Our mission: To become a leading provider of individual and institutional trading solutions accross FX, Commodities, CFD's and Crypto and seamlessly integrate this with modern technological solutions including payments and mobile apps.

Our vision: To use agile technology solutions to deliver low cost services and functionality leading solutions to clients across the globe more efficiently than the encumbent market leaders can allowing us to rapidly grow market share and community. We continually look to improve our clients trading experience using customer focused development to constantly improve the services we offer.

Our values: Valutrades believes in its clients and their demands to have access to the financial markets. Valutrades is committed to giving clients transparent access to the financial markets, personal service whenever required and a clear common sense explanation to any problems. We are a broker which people can trust and regularly communicate with, creating a loyal client base. We are proud of our FCA regulation and uphold all the principles it entails.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 24, 2021,

A good broker

Never had any problem. Fast withdrawal to Skrill.

Good support. A good one. Thank you.

Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Jun 13, 2019,

Broker is good !! I hurry and it affects the result of the trade itself !!

Broker is good !! I hurry and it affects the result of the trade itself !!

With a broker for two years, I withdraw my funds from the Valutrades company and because I take a lot of money, I myself am at fault.
Administrator Nadya and others, quickly respond, - wrote a claim, the technical department answered objectively and clearly ..
They have a stop / out -50%.
With my aggressive trading, the broker needs to go with a 100% stop / out ...
Bandung, Indonesia,
Jul 21, 2017,

Excellent customer service, withdrawal via Skrill is quite fast and there is no charge to make a deposit or withdrawal, tight spreads, commissions of $6/lot are relatively low when compared to some ASIC-regulated brokers. I think they deserve to be given a 6 star if any.

Slovakia,
Oct 18, 2016,

Thanx

Very Good experience with Trading in this broker. Clear coperation. Excellent spread, higher commision but for quality I can pay. No problem. Thanks

Abdur Rouf,
Kolkata, India,
Jul 16, 2016,

This broker is best broker for me,
no slippage , even high impact news time,
quick withdrawal , quick support, everything best..

JP, Japan,
Apr 19, 2020,

Good broker.

The support is good.
CEO's personality is very sincere, kind and honest, and will answer anything. It's a very good impression.
I also feel reassured that the CEO himself responds to comments posted on various review sites.
As can see from his career, he seems to be very interested in will continue to improve the system as STP and True ECN, I think it's a very attractive attitude as a broker.
I also like the fact that the top of the company is an system's expert.
Also he is explicitly answered is no conflict of interest, and I think will not abuse the MetaTrader administrator's plugin.
I was looking for a good CFD broker, Valutrades also seems to be a good option for now.

If I start using Valutrades I will add a review.

Hamburg, Germany,
Sep 2, 2017,

One of the best ECN brokers!

This is a follow-up review:

Update: Meanwhile the mql5.com signals service can also be used!

Apr 23, 2017 - 5 Stars I'm an experienced forex day-trader and can tell you that Valutrades is one of the very rare true ECN brokers. Their spreads for major pairs are top-notch, execution is also very good and the customer support dedicated. The only disadvantage is that they don't offer the mql5.com's signal service within their MT4 application but this is due to the very strong regulation thru FCA in UK.

VCap,
Toronto, Canada,
Oct 11, 2019,

Sneaky Good

I've been with these guys for over 6 months now and honestly I found them by accident but have been pleasantly surprised. Their spreads and executions are surprisingly good and better than the vast majority of brokers (and I've tried a ton)... at least with the majors I've been trading. They also have very competitive swap rates.

The only disappointment I have is that they don't segregate professional client funds which of course is their right according to the rules but there are enough London based brokers now who do it which gives FSCS coverage in many cases. This coverage is something I want considering how small this broker is relative to some of the bigger firms I've traded with.

Overall a sneaky good broker and certainly excellent for retail traders and especially carry traders.

Falesti, Moldova, Republic of,
May 1, 2020,

the company is no longer what it used to be

I opened two orders of 0.01 at oilusd and I maintained them for about 3 days, after which I took the plus the company took out of my account a larger amount than I earned from the 2 orders.

toquio, Japan,
Jan 9, 2021,

scam

I made a deposit, but I wanted to withdraw and have no withdrawal option.I made a deposit, but I wanted to withdraw and have no withdrawal option, option to ask for information is very slow