ForexNoki.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 13, 2018

The ForexNoki MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor.  The Forex Noki automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested by Forex Peace Army.  The ForexNoki.com forex robot trades on exotic pair NOKSEK.

ForexNoki.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex Noki+0.37212+116.827

Join live discussion of ForexNoki.com on our forum

Munich, Germany,
Aug 25, 2016,

Impossible to purchase

I tried to purchase this EA today. The website redirects to AvanGate, which does not present me with a payment option (empty dropdown box). So, on forexnoki.com, I clicked 'contact us' to send a message letting them know that there's a problem. Filled in all the boxes, clicked send, and was presented with a message saying 'Your message could not be sent, please try again later.'

Uhm...
Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Nov 24, 2015,

I run at vendor suggested broker ICM, it slowly adding trades, it has fixed profit per trade. I key is not overtrade, otherwise you can have scary drawodnw, good EA on on a unique pair but not all brokers offer this pair.
Docklands, United Kingdom,
Jan 13, 2015,

I set up Fx Noki couple of months ago at my Pepper account, almost it trades everyday.It has 13 open positions but my drawdown remain under 15%. Vendor suggest $500 to start with 0.01 but I think $1,000 is more appropriate in case if NOK get strength. Set up is simple you just need to attach and go and let Noki do its job.

J Lord