DDMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

Join live discussion of DDMarkets.com on our forum

israel, Israel,
Jun 13, 2018,

good service

ddmarkets team is very professional. I've been a member for about a year.
The market is very dynamic. They are having a hard time at the moment but the key to success is consistency and patience. I have full faith in them.
Feb 9, 2018,

Updated Review (Issues solved and great market analysis)

Hi, this is Amaka again and I'm providing an updated review. DDMarkets contacted me and resolved my issues. In addition to the crypto plan purchased, I was given a 3 week Global Alerts Plan. So, after 3 weeks my overall evaluation of this company is that it exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend their Global Alerts Plan at the top of the list. Under that plan, you receive daily and updated alerts on the pairs the company is trading as well as if a market pair is looking good or not. The trade signals are few, but their research analysis is worth using to squeeze in at least 20 pips. Also do try to close an existing trade when the company says they are closing theirs. The company will tell you the truth, you can stay in for the volatility or pullback, but they are closing theirs. I was glad I closed a trade because I would have lost more money had I stayed for the larger pullback. I'm currently evaluating their crypto plan, so far so good. Be aware that the crypto plan may not have trade signals but the analysis assist the clients in knowing where the support and resistance levels are, so set your own trades and remember not to risk what you cannot afford to lose.

Jan 27, 2018 - 1 Star Fraudulent company despite it's high ranking status on Forex Peace Army. Paid for a 30-day Crypto plan and received no service despite money being taken and my status being Active. I sent multiple messages and emails to the company complaining, and no one responded and or refunded me. I have multiple copies of my single transaction plan receipts (from their website, Paypal, and my credit card company). STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!