ForexReversal.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2018

Join live discussion of ForexReversal.com on our forum

FernandoG,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 18, 2018,

Forex Reversal Indicator not worth the money !!!

I bought the Forex Reversal indicator and after a while i realized it wasn't what i expected so i tried to get a refund and was the told had to wait for 6 months.
So i did and when i tried again was told that their refund policy says that a better indicator on the 1 minute time frame as to be found before the refund can be processed. Well in my view the Legacy Trader is one such indicator !!!
One excuse after another so they don't refund the money.
There aren't even enough signals to test the indicator, so what's the point of having it in the first place? When i bought it it said 1 to 2 signals a month ... it has now been 2 months and no signals from it.
And i tried to contact them on support email but now they don't even bother to respond.
Will email FCA.
hunt4pa,
Dec 4, 2017,

Please remove my 1 star complaint dated Nov. 16 2017

Please remove my 1 star complaint dated Nov. 16 2017 about their customer service.

It was a misunderstanding from my part.

Their customer service has been excellent.
Keeping my 1 star complaint is very unfair to ForexReversal when it was my fault.

Thank you.

Dec 2, 2017 - 5 Stars A misunderstanding from my part - their communication is actually decent,
emailed them on the wrong address.

Entirely my fault for which I sincerely apologise.

As for the indicator itself - it is of high quality, and although the signals are too rare for me, they are accurate.

Nov 16, 2017 - 1 Star Bought their indicator on 30 May 2017.
Not what I was looking for' so I contacted them for a refund.
Was told I had to use the indicator for 6 months, so I did.
Contacted them twice on 14 Nov. and twice on 15 Nov. requesting a refund.

My emails have been ignored.
Will file a case against them and report them to FCA.
Toni,
gye, Ecuador,
May 26, 2017,

Good

After communicating with them, I have been reimbursed for parts, and they have explained to me that it's important to use a stop Loss. Use it at your own risk, there are indeed some quality trades.

May 17, 2017 - 1 Star Bad indicator. It is not the superindicator as they promise.
Bad signals with a terrible drawdown.

And they do not meet the refund. Nothing serious. I expect my refund and do not meet.
Bad experience..
Reply by forexreversal submitted Jul 31, 2017:
Hi,

Thanks to Toni for updating the review, since we clarified to him that he was using the indicator incorrectly. Toni acknowledged to us he was not aware of the importance of managing a stop loss / take profit, as he was simply entering trades and coming back to them after a long time, to see how things are getting on. For example, Toni wasn't able to profit from this GBPCHF buy signal in May, despite the pair moving up over a hundred pips in a few hours, from 1.2626 to 1.2736, as can be seen here:

He was disappointed that he couldn't capture any pips from the above GBP/CHF buy signal, and previous similar setups. Once we explained to him the importance of managing of one's trades, (e.g. whether by using an automatic trailing stop, or manually adjusting the stop loss) and applying some technical analysis, he appreciated our advice and understood much better, (after initially believing such signals were losing trades with large drawdowns - which is obviously not the case, quite the opposite).

Ultimately (and this doesn't only apply to the Forex Reversal indicator), trading without paying attention to these matters is simply going to make things a lot tougher in an already difficult market.

Forex Reversal