DuxForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018

Join live discussion of DuxForex.com on our forum

Córdoba, Argentina,
Jul 20, 2018,

Dux Forex=GREAT signal's provider.

After searching for a good Forex signals provider I found that many traders raved about this company.

Well, i subscribed to a monthly plan and after just a couple of signals I know it was the right choice. They hit the spot with 2 signals in a row!.

Now, do not expect to get lots of signals, in fact you will get only one each day, but rest assured it's going to be a solid one, and that's all I need to make a nice profit.

Their app is nothing else than a mobile signal's alerting app, plus they send you an email with the newest signals, so there's no way you will miss them.

I successfully trade the news, now with the accurate signals Dux Forex are giving me I'm more than happy with my earnings.

If they keep up the good job I'm buying a longer plan, it's well worth my money.

I highly recommend Dux Forex.
Milton, Canada,
Jun 21, 2018,

I will start out by saying their signals are highly accurate. The service overall is easy to use since its email mobile and web based. Prompt support. Glad to have found them.
Jun 6, 2018,

How often can you say thank you for doubling your money back within 3 days of buying a forex signal service.
I have never managed to say this in over 10 years of trading until now.
Ottawa, Canada,
May 30, 2018,

Useless Signals...

Far from what they claim to be.

The entry points of those signals are very very far, so you probably have to wait couple of days for such entry points. On top of this you only get 2 signals in a whole entire week.

Not so sure about accuracy, but having far entry points and only 2 signals a week is pretty much useless.

Only good thing is that they are $5, so no risk in paying them $5, let them have it. There are much better free signals out there, and even better use your own signals from indicators.
Reply by Dux Forex submitted Jun 1, 2018:
Hi Ihab,

For your information, what you're saying is a lie. The entry points are NOT far from the market. 99% of our signals get filled within a few hours or even less. You get between 1-5 signals per day or more depending on market conditions. Not 2 per week! Some days there are no signals if the market is consolidating or is slow or bank holidays. It is for the protection of your account. We provide the "highest" probability of winnable trades because we CARE for our subscribers and want the best for them. We know what we are doing and that is why we are the top performing signals service. You say you are "not sure about the accuracy" and yet you post a negative review?? We are one of the only signals providers that actually stand by our word and deliver what we say which is unheard of. We keep our subscription prices low so that everyone can get a chance to benefit from the forex market without paying high fees. We rely on word of mouth and not spammy advertising to drive awareness to our service. OUR SIGNALS ARE ACCURATE AND WE DELIVER PROFITS! THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! We are occasionally attacked because what we offer for less than $5, other similar services cannot offer for 20X the price and that is a FACT that we have proven many times. So either you have been paid off to post this review or you have no idea how to use the signals because what you are saying is not true at all. You also never contacted us even once with any questions. You signed up with an invalid e-mail that is constantly bouncing! If you think you can use your indicators for signals and if its working for you then good luck to you. We have PROOF of our performance and we can provide a risk-free trial to PROVE that Dux Forex is the top forex signals provider in the industry. Thanks for the review!

- Dux Forex
Jan 10, 2018,

Terrific signals. Best choice l made subscribing to these guys. Very accurate and kind staff.
Italy,
Dec 20, 2017,

Here are the results of my one month experience with Duxforex. I considered only the second target price.
PERIOD: november 15, 2017 - december 15, 2017
% PROFITABLE TRADES: 42%
Philippines,
May 1, 2017,

TRUE SUCCESS

God answered prayer, thank you loving Jesus for this great opportunity, having this company who shows there true HEART with grace and humility, help to embrace people like me. ..... Last year 2016 I was scammed, just like terrorist attack! A big losses including my properties, down to zero balance, I don’t know how to start with, I need to recover but how? I was to start forex again with a micro capital. I face difficulties to grow trade with this tiny account. until one day, i received unknown email. God granted my request, perfectly, seems this small fee 4.99$ for paid signals helps me a lot. Tuesday April 25-28/2017 received my first week a 3 consecutive winning signals, ohhhhh i got surprise!!!! putting the hands of God in this company, my small capital $200 turn into a big blessings, $530 gain in just a week!!! literally changed my life. Thank you so much to share your blessings DUXFOREX.COM. You are God's gift to US! NO DEBATE, NO COMPARISON!!! To the admin of this company, How can I show my gratitude!!! I stand amazed at how many doors are opening for us this year. Hope to buy soon commemorative signature duxforex fun shop in your website. All I can say! Thank you so much.
You all are truly a blessing!
Feb 26, 2017,

Great service, accurate forex signals. Pleasure to use these guys!

A great service and accurate signals. Its a premium level forex signals service for a very low price. From what I can see, these guys go through leaps and bounds to satisfy their customers. I have gotten quick responses from them even on holidays. This is something not easy to come across in forex. A plus point about them is that they accommodate all time zones. For traders in north america, asia and europe, alerts get sent. I found dux forex signals to be reliable and accurate. Signals have a higher win rate between 80-95% from my experience. I was first set back when I saw their price but since their price was so low, I gave it a try. The way they approach their customers, well at least me, they are very generous with their time, helpful, promptly professional. I know this may be a bold statement but I think if it wasn't for dux forex, I would have left forex since I tried other services and products in the past but they were futile. I sure hope and pray that their performance remains good.
Feb 16, 2017,

not a great company in my opinion

I just do not understand the ratings for this company as I have traded 1 month with them and have just started another month the first month I lost £6000 and this month is not a huge improvement now it's fortunate that having traded for, well this is my 11 th year I used a demo and I still am.This company does not manage the trades at all you are given three targets the risk reward is screwed up its awful, most trades do not win and given the huge stops your on a loser straight away.The only reason for this second month is the cost is so small it's worth another look.Today thy have a risk reward on the GBP/JPY of 4-1 not 1-4.Anyway maybe they are going to prove me wrong over the next two weeks.I would add that this small summery is my own opinion of this company and i have no vested interest iny signals company anywhere .Mike
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2016,

I've been using it for a few months and i have to say this is the best and the cheapest forex signals service.