ZenithOptions.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 8, 2018

Join live discussion of ZenithOptions.com on our forum

bigsteve,
Oct 5, 2018,

i have a profit of 8470 dollars to withdraw after paying 10 percent of my profit to them, they refuse to send me in bitcoin as our mode of tranfer since august 25th 2018.
Kristin Maeffert,
Sonnefeld, Germany,
Sep 8, 2015,

Habe Guthaben auf Konten in Höhe von 20M, habe die erst Auszahlung beantragt am 27.07.2015 mit 1M und 5M.. bis heute keine Reaktion und keine Auszahlung. Ich glaube das ist ein vorsätzlicher Millionenbetrug von Senior Broker Sebastian Harvey Have balances on accounts amounting to 20M, got the first payment request on 07.27.2015 with 1M and 5M .. still no reaction and no payment. I think this is a deliberate deception of millions of senior broker Sebastian Harvey!!

I have balances on accounts amounting to 20M, sent the first withdrawal request on 07.27.2015 with 1M and 5M .. still no reaction and no payment. I think this is a deliberate deception of millions of senior broker Sebastian Harvey Have balances on accounts amounting to 20M, sent the first withdrawal request on 07.27.2015 with 1M and 5M .. silent no reaction and no payment. I think this is a deliberate deception of millions of senior broker Sebastian Harvey !!