Forex-Trading-Signals.info Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 29, 2018

Join live discussion of Forex-Trading-Signals.info on our forum

Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand,
Jun 27, 2018,

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE, THEY ARE SCAM

I have subscribed to one of their services, but I can't access to member's area. I have tried to contact for support in every way, but no one reply me back. I think they're not active anymore. What is waste of money, never subscribe to anything, unless there's a refund button.
study room, Singapore,
Aug 10, 2017,

Hermes.com, Hermes-Forex.com PLEASE STAY AWAY from these cheaters

This is a scam. They just use any EA to provide "signals"
On their site they photoshopped the results every month but will be "honest" when u joined and of coz reported lossing. While I was with them I noticed time and again profits were wrongly reported and they refused to correct it and suggest i add it wrongly. So i send email with their results that they publish. They did changed it, moment i am gone as subscriber they amended that results again
WARNING: If its too good to be true it probably is. Goto their site and look at their few thousand pips results even monthly basis and ask yourself this question. If they can make 1000's of pips why not trade themselves and get to millionaire? Is there a need to get subscribers?

They even deleted acct from MQL5.com so that nobody knows abt it. That trading acct listed in MQL5.com is the EXACT acct which they send "signals" and its a demo acct. In MQL5.com providers cant charge for demo signals thus they created a website with fake results and charge for it. They just want to earn from subscription and dont have any intention whatsoever to even buy a decent EA to give signals.

They think it will allow them to keep up the scams to lure newbies in and earning from it month after month. Now they even dont allow paypal payment as it must be that a lot more traders have complained and demanded refund from paypal and they decided to skip paypal and say something like restriction in that country
Milan, Italy,
Jun 3, 2015,

Stay Away, He is only a scammer. I paid for his Prepaid Signals but when hit the SL he did not refund me. I also bought the next signals but he took my money and he didn't even provide to me the signal.
Every attempt to contact him failed.
He use Avangate as method of payment and this company does not allow the refund without the Ok from the seller. But obviusly he won't refund you.

Beware also for his other site http://www.hermes-forex.com.

Don't give money to "Greydon service limited"