MTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 30, 2018

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, this is the correct page to leave your review on.

Other websites of this company include MTrading.in, MTrading.my, and MTrading.sg.

MTrading is an online forex broker. MTrading offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. MTrading.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, stocks, fossil fuels and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

MTrading.com

Join live discussion of MTrading.com on our forum

MTrading.com profile provided by Scott D, May 30, 2017

MTrading is a global CFDs and Forex broker.

108 different instruments

Minimum deposit: $100

Platforms:
MT4 (available on iOS), MT4 Web Trader & MT4 Supreme Edition

Leading Trading Conditions on:
EURUSD: 1.2, GOLD: 22.0, DAX30: 0.8, HSI50: 7.0 (typical spread)

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jul 26, 2018,

Good spread and excellent support

Excellent Broker.
As a trader in Vietnam, I was introduced by many Vietnameses people to trade Forex and CFDs at Mtrading.
First, the broker has very good spread including Forex and CFDs Stocks. For example, the spread is 4 pips for 100 Alibaba's stocks. Also, they have Pro-account to reduce Fx spread like only 2 pips for 1 lot EURUSD.
Second, they provide a good strategy. Everyday, they post signal and strategy on their own website https://mtrading.com/analytics/technical-analysis/. Eventhough I just a newbie in this industry, I statisfied the support from them and have a good result for my account.
I have recommended Mtrading to many Vietnamese traders for their best supporter in the Forex and CFDs life
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jul 23, 2018,

All good accept deposit processing too long.

I have traded with MTrading for 6 months. Quite impressed with their services: Withdraw fast from 3-4 hours from Nganluong, fast executive, less slippage. And they decreased trading fee a week ago at MPro account then become lowest in Vietnam as I know (EU 0.2 pip, commission $4/lot).
But the deposit processing is still slowly, from 15-30 mins from Nganluong. Very inconvinient when account is being weakly.
Jun 27, 2018,

About tye Mtrading broker

One of my broker is mtrading. It has two types of accounts: mpremium and mpro. Min deposit on premium is $100, on pro it's $1000. MT4 trading platform super edition is convenient, in my opinion. You can download it from the website for free. Spreads aren't annoying either. You can trade many assets: shares, indices, commodities, currency pairs and even cryptocurrency. There are only 5 types of it, but it's quite enough for me. I'm not saying anything about currency pairs. There are so many of them, but the broker has divided them into the basic and exotic ones for some reason. I've traded the pair of australian dollar and swiss franc recently. I closed the order with a good profit. I was surprised myself. Mtrading offers interesting bonuses, iphone 10 for example. But I'd change the terms of the bonuses. Why would I need an iphone 10, if I'm able to deposit $5000. If I had this amount of spare money, I would buy an iphone myself.
India,
Jun 22, 2018,

mtrading is supereb broker. i have account with this broker. i am fully stasfied with thier services.... keep going
Uzbekistan,
May 17, 2018,

Mtrading is a great broker for traders that love good service

When I started trading on Mtrading, I deposited $300 straight away, and then after a month I deposited $1k more. I'm slowly increasing my deposit. The broker is loyal to its clients, I don't see any signs of fraud. The execution is quite acceptable, both for scalping and for the medium-term orders. The terminal is convenient and the mobile versions for Android and IOS have appeared not so long ago.

About bonuses. Personally, I find all these bonuses annoying, as well as the fact that you need to work them off. I've never used it with any broker and I'm not going to. But it`s your choice to use it or not.

This broker has a good customer support. They answer any questions very quickly and informatively.

There's a demo account for beginners, and actually $100 for an mpremium account is also a reasonable amount. Speaking of mpro, the minimal deposit is $1000, but it's probably not a good idea to invest big amounts straight away. But if you are an experienced trader, that's maybe should be your choice.
Mar 11, 2018,

Before now,MTrading proof to us that,they regulated,l use the broker in Nigeria without issue,they even gave me,we miss you bonus of $100,though l lost it due to my fault. They are good to that effect.But they need to clear the area of Regulations since l am planning to join again but l want a reliable and secure broker l can stay with for a long time
Reply by Scott D submitted Jul 11, 2018:
Hello Sunday,

we have taken steps to get a better protection for our clients and as a result, acquired Financial Commission A- category license which protects your funds up to 20,000USD

Even though there was a short period of time we didn't have this protection, our clients were always our priority and as you can see from the reviews, there were no issues for clients.

I hope this answers your question :)
Feb 27, 2018,

Broker with good instruments for traders

I trade with MTrading quite a time. Recently they added autochartist to available functionality. And i want to say, that it`s really good. You can subscribe to get emails 3 times daily with market analysis. But don`t think that this tool will give you "ready to use" signals. You should combine analytics you get with your trading strategy. That`s only way to be profitable. When i only started to trade - i made this mistake and rely on other people's or services advices. I`m glad that i had a chance to test my strategy and this broker didn`t interfere me. As a conclusion, take your time to test strategy and choose brokers with good reputation. That`s the only way to have succcess in forex.
Feb 13, 2018,

As promised. U can try

I bought into their limited time offer 0.0 2018 BTC, deposited $400 on the account, and traded eurusd, until I drained all my money on yet another retracement... But it's understandable that I got upset, but the broker didn't deceive me and gave me back 200$ as promised. So I can say it keeps it's word.
India,
Nov 10, 2017,

Unregulated and Unsafe

M Trading has withdrawn its Membership from https://financialcommission.org.

As well, it is no longer regulated with IFSC Belize. It is removed from the list https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/licensed-service-providers/list-f/

I have done business with M Trading and never had a problem but not doing business anymore.
Reply by Scott D submitted Jul 11, 2018:
Hello Anand,

Thank you for your concerns and comments.

Everything was done to take the next steps for improving our services for clients. Sometimes you have to take one step backwards before you can take 2 steps forward. This is bureaucracy :)

If you check the Financialcommission page now, you will see that instead of our old B-Category, there is an active A-category license, which means that our clients are protected better than ever :)

I hope this answers your concerns.
Kind Regards,

Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2017,

Katie Lanz scammer

Katie Lanz is a complete scammer, she claims to have 12years forex experience and guaranteed at least 35% profit per month, but she blew my $800 account in one day. Than she said that she will refund my money , the next day she was just gone we communicated via face book but seems she blocked me and i do not have access to her anymore. People beware of Katie Lanz she does not have forex experience she is just taking chances with your valuable money.
Reply by Scott D submitted Sep 28, 2017:
Dear Rual, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have been trying to find links of Katie Lanz to MTrading for a month without any results. However, thanks to few other clients who have written directly to us, we have found out that one of our IB (partner who uses a different name) has been posing as Karie Lanz. As a result we have stopped this partnership.

Please remember to never give anyone your trading account details.
Also I would like to kindly ask that in the future, should you have any issues to contact us directly so that we can resolve them as fast as possible.