MTCookFinancial.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 27, 2018

MTCookFinancial is a forex broker. MTCook Financial offers the MetaTrader forex trading top platform. MTCookFinancial.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MTCookFinancial.com

Join live discussion of MTCookFinancial.com on our forum

ReaperTheUnique,
Belgium,
Aug 23, 2018,

Solid broker with a few weaknesses in terms of customer experience.

I've been with them for almost a year. An important note is that I'm an IB with them so I might seem biased. I will do my best not to be in this review by starting off with one downside. They charge a hefty 25 dollars or equivalent in your account currency to withdraw funds.
Besides that, I've yet to come across anything major. I didn't see strange spikes nor were there issues when requesting a withdrawal of funds. One point of critique that some might have, is that they are not regulated in the EU, US or UK. While this is a valid point, it's with reason. It gives their European clients the chance to still trade with a large leverage. As some may or may not know, due to a new ESMA regulation, as an EU citizen, you can't to trade with leverages of over 100. I.e., for the EURUSD pair it's 30:1. While understandable it impacts forex trading.
Overall, my experience with them is positive and as of now, I do recommend them.