AAFX Trading Review

Scam!

AAFXTrading Company Ltd.

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · AAFXTrading.com  · Is this your company?

AAFXTrading is a scam forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the Web Trader and MT4 forex trading platforms. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options. The FPA recommends against using AAFX Trading.

AAFX Trading
2017-03-29:  The HK SFC has issued an Unlicensed Entity Alert against aafxtrading.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

March 27, 2017:  There is a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers AAFX Trading to be a scam.  The FPA warns traders against doing business with AAFXTrading.  If you have money on deposit with this company, the FPA recommends that you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

Scam Confirmation
February 2017:  There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with AAFX Trading until these issues are resolved.

February 2015-March 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2013
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@aafxtrading.com, +19142335216
Regulators: SVGFSA #22916 IBC
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AAFXTrading.com on our forum

AAFXTrading.com profile provided by AAFXTRADING Support, Jun 16, 2016

AAFXTrading is a forex broker. AAFX Trading offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AAFXTrading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, commodities, gold, silver and other precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Scam!

Thailand, Thailand,
Jan 3, 2017,

Quality Customer Support (I forgot to mention that I work for AAXTrading)

Hope everyone having a great newyear. I was just google it about my forex broker "aafxtrading" And the second website on google takes me to here. At first i was surprised to see many bad reviews about this company. So i decided to share my experience. I am 78 years old from Thailand trading with them almost now 3 months and they always give me quality customer support and when i have problem they call me rightaway to help me with my account. I also did submit withdraw once of about $6000 and they processed same day. so far aafx is very good for me. I wish you all again Happy Newyear.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by AAFXTrading's representative to submit comments to reviews.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jan 23, 2017:
Dear Client,

We appreciate your support

AAFX TRADING TEAM
Bryan,
Massachusetts, USA,
Apr 14, 2016,

I'm new to this broker, but so far their service has been superb. Very fast account opening and funding as well as answering questions. They also recently added MT4 as a platform option. They are one of the few brokers that takes U.S. clients and allows trading of CFDs in individual stocks. I made a 30% profit trading Facebook CFDs in a few minutes and the question was raised whether the price signals were accurate, but they ultimately resolved the issue with the liquidity provider and credited my account. Very pleased so far.

I was a bit nervous at first since they are not regulated (as noted above), but due to the CFTC's ridiculous overreach, if U.S. residents want decent trading conditions and variety of instruments, that's our only option. Will update my review if anything changes.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jun 15, 2016:
Kashif Khan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 6, 2016,

Very good broker. Fast Withdrawal and good spreads. I using them for 6 months.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Jun 15, 2016:
Arend Griffioen,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 5, 2016,

Today I opened a sell position of 11.75 standard lots on the EURUSD at the moment of NFP release. It was opened at the price of 1.11465. My bet was on the correct side as the EURUSD went down. So I was happy to see around 4k euro paper profit, when suddenly after 30 seconds a weird spike occurred on the EURUSD. In a flash the price went to 1.1200 and then back again to the price where it was at the moment before it. So when I looked at the price of the EURUSD at other brokers, this weird spike didn't seem to occur there. That's when I decided to contact aafxtrading via their live chat. The chat is pasted below:

Chat started

AAFXTrading Online Support :
Welcome to AAFXTrading ! How may I assist you?

Hi, I have a question about my trade 5 minutes ago

AAFXTrading Online Support :
provide me your account number and the trade ticket number please.

2121158587
order is 12649835

one moment please
Ok what is the problem ? Tell me please.

You — Please update your info
ok so it was a trade on the EURUSD

I see

and it suddenly spiked real quick after 30 seconds
but I dont see this spike on other brokers sites
it caused my position to close

one moment please
Ok the spike to 1.1200 was wrong but the market traded to 1.1158 so we adjust that in your account.
The system did the correct automatically.

You — Please update your info
what does that mean for my position
?

AAFXTrading Online Support :
In any case you have to much volume to sustain in the market. If the account adjust back to normal it will decrease the negative balance. Otherwise the negative balance would having been high. But we adjust back the wrong tick of 1.1200 back to where the market really traded too.
Furthermore, Since we cover negative balance protection so the system will adjust the negative balance also.

You — Please update your info
i dont understand what youre saying
i opened the position at 1.11465

AAFXTrading Online Support :
You opened the position at 1.11465 and the NFP comes market get volatile and spreads get widen and market traded to 1.1158
You had 11.75 Standard lot
Which comes into against the market price and account get liquidated.
I don't see anything wrong in the trading activity.
Only the spike to 1.1200 was wrong and adjusted back to the real traded price.
And you don't have to worry about the negative balance.
Since we protect negative balance the system will adjust it automatically.

You — Please update your info
so youre saying that spread can get more than 100 pips during news announcements

The spreads cannot go to 100pips
But it can get widen to 20 25 pips depending on the market conditions.
During BREXIT it was 35pips weiden
widen in GBP pairs.
If you want Fixed spreads i suggest you to open fixed account.
The spreads will be fixed under all market conditions.

You — Please update your info
i still dont understand why my account first said that i had a profit of about 4k euros
and suddenly the spike came and my account was in negative balance

AAFXTrading Online Support :
Provide me your phone number and i will ask the account manager to contact you and explain

You — Please update your info
but will he tell me a different story than you just told me?

AAFXTrading Online Support :
There is no story the market went down after you open position and then went up again in terms of spreads and volume.

You — Please update your info
in terms of spreads and volume

AAFXTrading Online Support :
If you want us to investigate further in terms on timings we will do that and get back to you.

but why did i have 4k profit
and then suddenly negative when the spike occurred
you cannot explain that by spreads

AAFXTrading Online Support :
I will submit a ticket now to backoffice and they will get back to you. Since i don't have enough information but i can see the market traded to that price where your position closed.

ok, please

sure

You — Please update your info
what will you exactly tell them?

AAFXTrading Online Support :
I will submit now and they will get back to you with in 24hours.
I will give them ticket number of the trade and ask them to investigate it
simple.

You — Please update your info
yes, but can you also tell them why the position closed after the 'wrong' spike while i had 4k paper profit
ask them*

sure
I will mention that too
Is there anything else I can do to help today?

no, that's it

AAFXTrading Online Support :
Thank you for choosing AAFXTrading as your trading partner. Have a great day!
AAFXTrading Online Support : left the chat
Rate This Chat

I don't really understand what this customer service representative is trying to say. All I know is that my position had a paper profit of 4k euro and got wiped away when the spike occurred that wasn't suppose to occur at all. There is no way that this explanation of wider spreads could have been the reason that the position closed after 30 seconds.

So, as you can read I will have to wait what the backoffice has to say about this. I certainly don't have a good feeling about it.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Aug 15, 2016:
Dear sir, According to the information we received from our backoffice. They have talked to you about that issue and LP decided to delete that trade due to incorrect spike which does comes in the ECN accounts. As this is already mentioned on the website here https://www.aafxtrading.com/trade-forex/fx-trading-conditions. We request all new clients to understand each and everything on the terms and conditions before opening an account with us. The ECN account has variable spreads and subject to increase anytime during news. All ECN may face wrong price spikes sometimes in the market as we have no control over that but if anything happen like that we always reverse that trade for our clients. I recommend you to switch your account from ECN to FIXED if you don't want increase in spreads. I hope this problem has been resolved and I Hope we have the same amazing relationship with you in future. Thankyou soo much for your trust on us and help us make our business and relation better with our clients. Regards, AAFX TRADING TEAM :)
Athens, Greece,
Aug 9, 2016,

A surprisingly good broker!

I haven't been much time with AAFX Trading but until now I am really impressed.

They offer real negative balance protection.
They have really tight spreads (with only exception some European indices like Spain and fra40 which have extremely high spreads, I don't know why).
They offer the choice of fixed (and again relatively low!) spreads in fixed account.
And at last but not least, they provide really FAST withdrawals without any issues.
I was a little skeptical about them because it's not a well known broker, but I can say that I would recommend them as they are much more decent in comparison with many well known brokers who don't deserve it for sure.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Aug 15, 2016:
Quebec, Canada,
Oct 10, 2016,

YOU PROVIDE ME ALL I NEED

THE BEST I EVER TRADED WITH
This is my 5th month trading with them. Initially, I was a bit skeptical on everything concerning this broker. But I must say, they provide everything I need, everything I have found wanting for years in other brokers I ever traded with. They welcome and chat you up to provide help once log on to their site. I can't imagine A broker can provide me with a zero swap and commission deal. With that opportunity, I sometimes leave my trade on for days on a long term basis with no fear of any unnecessarily compiled swap and commission losses. I have never for once experienced any single requote, slippage or trade fraudulent act. I withdraw anytime I want and its instant from my trading account, though it sometimes takes about 3 days to get creditted to my visa acount - I believe this is not their own fault. They gave me option to choose different types of account, one of which allows me to select a fixed spread account, I did not think twice as I went for this because I fear brokers increasing spread unnecessarily to favour them. All my deposits have been a tick (instant) and many more things to mention. The only thing I would like them to add is a CAD account as I reside in Canada and want to avoid reexchanging my deposit from cad to usd and then my withdrawal fron usd to cad. I hope this serves as a message to them. Once that is done. AAFXtrading remains mine forever.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Nov 13, 2016:
Davron,
USA, USA,
Nov 9, 2016,

No withdraws, pure scam

I have made request on withdraw, and it never happened. They will deposit your money fast, but won't pay you back a dime. They had an excuses that money were stock in the bank on my side, where as I have spoke with my bank and they could not confirm any pending transaction. They have assure me that they can apply reversal on it and it won't take more then a day. It took a week. Funniest thing is on Sunday evening trade when I have opened position it went to margin call with in a seconds. Market was not moving as fast, they have wider the spread to unbelievable high so that position got closed. I had good impression about them, but not anymore. Furthermore reversal that was taking so long have showed up right after margin call took a place. If there is a place or regulation to check their business I would file a claim for further investigation.

Aug 9, 2016 - 5 Stars Had a lot of concerns about this broker, but they stand behind what they promise so far. If you have any doubt I would suggest to start with small account and get comfortable with this broker , before moving all your money from another broker.

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Aug 15, 2016 We appreciate your support. Thankyou

Reply by AAFXTRADING Support submitted Nov 13, 2016:
Dear Mr davron,
Mr Davron registered an account with us almost a year ago and successfully trading with depositing and withdrawing without any problems. We have given him withdraw via skrill within 1 hour time like no broker can match the speed of AAFXTRADING when it comes to withdraw. Recently he made a deposit again after six months with us and make good profit and we were really happy from our broker side because the more the client earns from the market the more chance we have to earn from the spreads. We earn only from the spreads and thats why we try our best to help the clients to win every positions. So back to his case he requested his withdraw of about $6500 and we made the bankwire transfer on the same day after 4 days he came and said he did not receive the funds. We said give us a time we will check with our bank and update you within a day we provided him a swift copy from the bank. The next day he came again saying not receive the funds. We said sometimes the funds stuck in the international transfer so if you have not receive it we will file for the reversal of this transfer which paid extra 345$ to our bank to reverse it on a premium way and they reversed it successfully. this all happen just in a week and he complain about that we are so surprised. After we asked him to provide us new bank details and he provided but few minutes later he said he don't want to send bankwire and ask us to deposit back to his account and we did. It is such a disgrace people when they winning they praise brokers and when they lose they complain broker doing that and this. We proudly say AAFX TRADING COMPANY LTD has the most clean name in the industry and we never scam anyone or we don't have to do it because we are not market makers we earn only from the spreads so we happy if clients win. We challenge you MR davron to provide any proof that we scammed you in anyway. If anyone from this forum wants us his account history and transcript we are happy to provide and after you can decide who is lying. We request also to forex peace army admin to ask for proof from people when they submit this kind of review about any company. you can find the account history in the next comments.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA cannot turn every review into a detailed investigation. Many of the reasons for this are covered here...
In this case, you have fully confirmed that the reviewer is a client.
Now that the bank wire has been recovered, we suggest getting in touch with the client to complete resolving the issue and then ask the client for a followup review.
Michael,
Beaton, USA,
Nov 18, 2016,

AAFX A Honest Company full of Professionalism, Integrity, & Respect

My name is Michael Beaton and I have been using AAFX Trading for approximately 5 or 6 months. I have read all of the other reviews and yes there are a lot of good reviews about this company but is it impossible that there is a good FX brokerage company out there and that they might receive good attention. I can't speak for anyone else by myself but my experience with AAFX has been great. I have tried many different brokers just to see what differences there were in each one. AAFX was the first company I traded FX with so I tested the waters. I will not mention any other company because of the fact their services were not nearly as good.

AAFX might not have the largest bonuses or the most spectacular challenges such as other brokers but in my opinion that makes them more genuine. They offer 2 very generous bonuses in my opinion. The welcome bonus of 30% for new comers, 25% re-deposit bonus, and they also have a nice referal bonus but the referal must be a wire transfer, cannot be deposited with a CC.

So there bonuses might not be as big as the 400% bonuses others brag about... which isn't all it is said to be. However the quality of service and the professionalism that AAFX offers makes them truly better than any other broker company I have used and I tested about 9 for 2 weeks. Some of them took upwards of 5-6 days to answer a couple of simple questions. Others took 3 days to make a deposit.

If there are any traders out there like me and I hope I am not alone then having your deposit placed quickly is important. That is one important quality to me and AAFX both deposits and allows for withdrawals as quickly as possible. When I said other brokers have taken 2-3 days to make a deposit I wasn't lieing. Aside from that their online support is fantastic. Professional and friendly. I just got to get them to stop calling me sir all of the time. :). But in all honesty this company is not a scam they deliver quality services to their clients and even upgraded their site to encompass many new features in their clients dashboard.

Also to go back to the margin call the first review mentioned. I believe what he is expressing is that AAFX might have used a virtual plugin for mt4. I again have traded with them for 5 or 6 months and never had an issue at all with it. Signs of a virtual plugin would be yes:

1. yes margin changes.
2. Leverage change

those two go hand in hand a not so ethical broker will decrease leverage forcing their client into a margin call and clear out their biggest positions. They do this when they are investing or betting against their clients. I have never once seen an issue ever with this.

3. Slowed quotes. Now there are certain times my mt4 bogs down I will admit but it is the same times every single day. Typically during market crossovers. I am in CA -7 GMT. between 5 am and 8 am my time it gets a bit slow at times, also later in the morning around 10 am to 12 am it can be sluggish. However it is like clockwork when those slow times come. It isn't a surprise when it happens.

Those are the most common abuses of the mt4 virtual plugin and i have not experienced any of them with AAFX. To go back to the first review If anyone has traded on Sunday or researched good trading days, Sunday is by far the worse day to trade.

it is:

The least liquid

When the market first opens it is very easy to get whipsawed due to all of the events over the weekend and a mass of fear/greed orders being placed immediately.

Also going back to my time zone of -7gmt from 12:30 PM to about 3 PM there is almost no movement. its the slowest part of the day. It is very easy to place a trade and then have it not move for 5 - 10 minutes then all of the sudden it makes one huge change which could be 5-10 pips.

Anyways I have had such an awesome experience with aafxtrading.com that I wanted to voice my opinion. I am one who believes that if someone has a bad experience they will tell 10 out of 10 people but if they have a good one they might tell 2. Well I had and still am having a great experience and if anyone is serious about forex trading I recommend trying AAFX out.

You can read testimonials and reviews but the only way to know first hand if they are good or bad is to test them out. minimum deposit $100, minimum for the welcome bonus of 30% is $1,000. very quick deposit, very easy setup, can upload verification docs right on their site (this was just implemented in the new dashboard) so if you like forex and have $100 to throw at the market and are looking for a good broker then I suggest trying aafxtrading.com