BlackBullMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jan 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

BlackBullMarkets is a forex broker. Black Bull Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlackBullMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlackBullMarkets.com

Established: 2014
Address: Level 22 120 Albert Street Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Contact: support@blackbullmarkets.com, (+64) 9 558 5142
Regulators: FSPR #FSP403326, FMA #FSP403326, FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of BlackBullMarkets.com on our forum

BlackBullMarkets.com profile provided by Client Services Team, Apr 25, 2018

We were founded with the goal of becoming the leading online Financial Technology and Foreign Exchange broker. BlackBull Markets is a true ECN, No Dealing Desk brokerage specializing in Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Fibre Optic Communications and Fintech solutions for a global clientele.

Institutional grade products available to our Retail Clients:
An unrivaled depth of market (up to 100 lot trades per click at 1:500 leverage)
Proprietary trade-order aggregation system decreasing spreads while increasing execution speeds and available markets
Customised account support with personal account manager with 24/6 live support
FREE Virtual Private Servers (VPS) service with Prime spreads.

Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 23, 2021,

Deposit cost too high

I opened a CAD account bacause I see quite a few Canadians here with good reviews. My bank accout also in CAD. But when making deposit, they convert CAD to USD and charged my visa debitcard/bank in USD, then convert back to CAD again. The two-way unnecessary conversion costs 2.5% each side, plus 3% visa fee, so a total of 8% is gone. I know other brokers with no fee no conversion, same amount goes from bank account to trading account. So probably I wouldn't make any more deposits here.

M,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good Broker, Could use some improvement

Withdrawals are fast. Support is good too. Need more deposit methods and remove the 3% fee on cards! Also, the inactivity fee and withdrawal fee should be removed per industry standards.

Otherwise, Broker is good.

Tokyo, Japan,
Jan 6, 2021,

good

The speed of deposit and withdrawal is good, but it is difficult to use for me.
i'm not good at using PC

Kocaeli, Turkey,
Dec 4, 2020,

can't close position

i tried to close the position for half an hour manually. Broker server not allowed. i lost %25 of my balance

Reply by Client Services Team submitted Dec 7, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for your comment.

Could you please contact tradesupport@blackbullmarkets.com and we can investigate your query.
canada, Canada,
Nov 5, 2020,

Very good

The quick chat is amazing, basicly instant support.

Ngl was not sure at first since a had a bug with my deposit ( evrything's fine by the end of the day) But the support got to me and we figured it out very nicely.

Their spread is pretty low compare to other popular broker and they have different
kind of account!

Reply by Client Services Team submitted Dec 7, 2020:
Hi Jersi, we really appreciate your feedback.
Canada, United Kingdom,
Oct 4, 2020,

Another professional broker if you are a full-time trader!

Another broker I decided to try after seeing reviews here on Forex Peace Army. I needed a brand-new broker to connect to my brand-new Zulu Trade account to trade for investors. Right from the start, I could see the service received was professional, and people working at BlackBull Market can use their brains. The verification was smooth without any hassle. They reply fast to emails and in the live chat as well! The server is a bit slower than other brokers I am trading with, but I didn’t have any connection issue, and all my trades were made to the T. This broker could become my second choice after Darwinex if everything goes smooth with Zulu trade. The spreads on the ECN prime account are good enough if you are a full-time trader.

From now, I prefer to be with a broker having excellent customer service rather than a broker with the best spreads on the market but having the worst customer service. I am done dealing with brokers having some brainless morons at the customer service who can’t handle anything, making you lose your time every time you contact them. Blackbull market customer service is top class, and they know how to treat you like a real trader. For now, I have no complaints about testing accounts and customer service. I am a happy customer with them. I recommend this broker for serious traders!

Reply by Client Services Team submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Thank you for the honest feedback.
Canada, Canada,
Sep 18, 2020,

They Are Not Accepting Everyone for No Reason

Just got denied from Blackbull Markets for no reason. All my friends who trade were accepted and we basically are the same type of individual. I was rejected by a different broker at first too but then they asked me for a police report. I went ahead and provided them with a police report and that broker finally accepted me right away and were being nice to me. (I have never been criminally accused of anything in my life by the way).
Tried to contact Blackbulll one more time but no response. Really disappointed with their customer service.
Reply by Client Services Team submitted Sep 24, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for your review.

We completely understand your point, however, we operate from an extremely stringent jurisdiction and are obliged to obey high-level regulations with the FMA in New Zealand. This means, our Compliance team is given the right to reject Account openings for any client application, due to several reasons. This is not the greatest outcome, however, is no reflection over our services, in fact just an emphasis on our strict compliance framework.

Wishing you the best of luck in finding a broker.

Kind regards,
Support team at BlackBull Markets
Wales, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2020,

Good customer support and spreads

My customer support rep, Phil, is very responsive and supportive with all questions, no matter how silly they may be. Demo and live are very representative of each other, and setting up the account is quick and easy.
The spreads and offers they run, in my limited time trading, are the best I've seen and have switched from my previous broker to BlackBull due to these all of these points.

Jul 17, 2020,

Fantastic

Admittedly haven't been with these guys for long, but spreads are great, and the contact you have with them is fantastic. Good analysis on their social media pages, fast account setup and no issues with liquidity or slippage thus far.
Several other people I know use them and gave had no issues with withdrawals, though I haven't had a withdrawal yet.
Highly recommend.

England, United Kingdom,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in BlackBullmarkets, which the company provides a very good customer service, easy funding withdrawal, and stable trading platform in trading. Great job! Thank you very much!

Is BlackBullMarkets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Black Bull Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11640/blackbullmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Black Bull Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blackbullmarketscom.

Is BlackBullMarkets legit?

BlackBullMarkets is a New Zealand company. It is the trading name of BlackBullGroupLimited.

BlackBullGroupLimited is registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (company number:5463921).

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information and read the traders' reviews on ForexPeaceArmy from time to time as regulatory information can change and services can get better or worse. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11640/blackbullmarkets-forex-brokers.

What is the maximum leverage for BlackBullMarkets?

BlackBullMarkets offers a maximum leverage of 500:1 for all types of forex accounts.

What account types does BlackBullMarkets offers?

BlackBullMarkets offers three types of forex accounts which are:

• Standard account
  • Prime account
  • Institutional account
All the three types are equipped with leverage up to 500:1.

Does BlackBullMarkets offer Islamic (swap-free) accounts?

Islamic, in another word swap-free, accounts are offered in BlackBullMarkets's Standard, Prime and Institutional Accounts, retaining all the features of the regular account types.