BlackBullMarkets.com Review

Updated: Oct 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

BlackBullMarkets is a forex broker. Black Bull Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlackBullMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlackBullMarkets.com

Established: 2014
Address: Level 22 120 Albert Street Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Contact: support@blackbullmarkets.com, (+64) 9 558 5142
Regulators: FSPR #FSP403326, FMA #FSP403326, FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of BlackBullMarkets.com on our forum

BlackBullMarkets.com profile provided by Client Services Team, Apr 25, 2018

We were founded with the goal of becoming the leading online Financial Technology and Foreign Exchange broker. BlackBull Markets is a true ECN, No Dealing Desk brokerage specializing in Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Fibre Optic Communications and Fintech solutions for a global clientele.

Institutional grade products available to our Retail Clients:
An unrivaled depth of market (up to 100 lot trades per click at 1:500 leverage)
Proprietary trade-order aggregation system decreasing spreads while increasing execution speeds and available markets
Customised account support with personal account manager with 24/6 live support
FREE Virtual Private Servers (VPS) service with Prime spreads.

Canada, United Kingdom,
Oct 4, 2020,

Another professional broker if you are a full-time trader!

Another broker I decided to try after seeing reviews here on Forex Peace Army. I needed a brand-new broker to connect to my brand-new Zulu Trade account to trade for investors. Right from the start, I could see the service received was professional, and people working at BlackBull Market can use their brains. The verification was smooth without any hassle. They reply fast to emails and in the live chat as well! The server is a bit slower than other brokers I am trading with, but I didn’t have any connection issue, and all my trades were made to the T. This broker could become my second choice after Darwinex if everything goes smooth with Zulu trade. The spreads on the ECN prime account are good enough if you are a full-time trader.

From now, I prefer to be with a broker having excellent customer service rather than a broker with the best spreads on the market but having the worst customer service. I am done dealing with brokers having some brainless morons at the customer service who can’t handle anything, making you lose your time every time you contact them. Blackbull market customer service is top class, and they know how to treat you like a real trader. For now, I have no complaints about testing accounts and customer service. I am a happy customer with them. I recommend this broker for serious traders!

Canada, Canada,
Sep 18, 2020,

They Are Not Accepting Everyone for No Reason

Just got denied from Blackbull Markets for no reason. All my friends who trade were accepted and we basically are the same type of individual. I was rejected by a different broker at first too but then they asked me for a police report. I went ahead and provided them with a police report and that broker finally accepted me right away and were being nice to me. (I have never been criminally accused of anything in my life by the way).
Tried to contact Blackbulll one more time but no response. Really disappointed with their customer service.

Reply by Client Services Team submitted Sep 24, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for your review.

We completely understand your point, however, we operate from an extremely stringent jurisdiction and are obliged to obey high-level regulations with the FMA in New Zealand. This means, our Compliance team is given the right to reject Account openings for any client application, due to several reasons. This is not the greatest outcome, however, is no reflection over our services, in fact just an emphasis on our strict compliance framework.

Wishing you the best of luck in finding a broker.

Support team at BlackBull Markets
Wales, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2020,

Good customer support and spreads

My customer support rep, Phil, is very responsive and supportive with all questions, no matter how silly they may be. Demo and live are very representative of each other, and setting up the account is quick and easy.
The spreads and offers they run, in my limited time trading, are the best I've seen and have switched from my previous broker to BlackBull due to these all of these points.

Jul 17, 2020,

Fantastic

Admittedly haven't been with these guys for long, but spreads are great, and the contact you have with them is fantastic. Good analysis on their social media pages, fast account setup and no issues with liquidity or slippage thus far.
Several other people I know use them and gave had no issues with withdrawals, though I haven't had a withdrawal yet.
Highly recommend.

England, United Kingdom,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent

I have been trading in BlackBullmarkets, which the company provides a very good customer service, easy funding withdrawal, and stable trading platform in trading. Great job! Thank you very much!

m2m4l5, Canada,
May 12, 2020,

for sure they are market maker

1. you have to beg them to withdraw money ,
2. TP hits before it reaches to your target and your stop loss will pass and never hit.
3. very hard to contact them.
these 5 stars here are absolutely scams
Reply by Client Services Team submitted May 14, 2020:
Hi Mike80,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pretty shocked to read this comment, as you have made some accusations without any premise, nor followed up on any dispute with us. However, we are still keen to reach out and try to resolve your issue.

1. We process all withdrawals within 24 hours
2. This could very well be addressed by a phone call discussing how spreads and liquidity works; and
3. Our Live chat is open 24 hours, 6 days per week and we aim to respond to all queries into our support inbox within 1 working day.

Again, would be extremely keen to help you resolve your issue and should you wish to contact us, please email support@blackbullmarkets.com

Support Team
BlackBull Markets
Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2020,

Market Manipulation.

You will notice how they do marker manipulation on this Broker. Client Support is not the worst, very slow communication, the person assisting you takes very long to reply while you on the other hand reply within a minute. If you experience any error such as ‘Order is locked’ they just do not want you to enter the trades the institutions are in. They prevent you on making profits. This will happen to you multiple times with this broker. When it gets fixed your trade has already gone to take profit. This is an honest review. I know that BlackBulls Markets Support will reply, but please do not trust them as they will go against any negative comments to make their broker look perfect and nice.
Reply by Client Services Team submitted May 12, 2020:
Hi Honest Trader,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. As you rightly stated, we will respond to all negative feedbacks and this is done with a view of resolving them.

Firstly, you mentioned that you may have experienced an error when placing a trade, with an "Order is Locked" message. If that is the case, please do email tradesupport@blackbullmarkets.com and we can investigate this for you immediately.

With regards to "Preventing you on making profits" - this is incorrect, as we simply facilitate the technology and liquidity for you to trade. We do not have a dealing desk, nor do we have a conflict with clients trades and this is represented in our execution model. Again, if you have any specific trade where you have felt the trades may not have executed the way you would have expected, please let us know and we can investigate for you.

We pride ourselves on being transparent with clients and this is done mainly to educate clients on liquidity. Again, a rare feat in the broker industry.

Extremely sorry that you had a bad experience with us, but we are here to help in any way possible to make things right.

Support Team
BlackBull Markets.
Colombia, Colombia,
Apr 14, 2020,

Excelent Borker

Excelent broker, customer service, low spreads, any problems. Excelent webpage, I request the withdrawals and I ass soon as possible I have it in my bank account.

Montreal, Canada,
Jan 26, 2020,

Withdrawal and deposit fee are very high.

Like before withdrawal and deposit fee is very very hight. For wire transfer minimum amount is 100$ fee 20$. This is 20%. For beginners how start with small amount this is big deal. I will look for broker with no deposit and withdrawal fee. Sorry.
Reply by Client Services Team submitted Jan 29, 2020:
Hi Dimitrov, thank you for your feedback.

Most banks do not charge 20% of the deposit value as a deposit fee by Bank wire. We, in fact, do not charge any fees on deposits by Bank Wires. However, as a gesture of good faith, we can cover the $20 your Bank is charging you on your Bank deposit into your Account and this would be added to your Account. If you are interested in exploring this option, please email support@blackbullmarkets.com

Hope this helps.
Ramy,
here, Canada,
Dec 11, 2019,

So far...

Was with a different broker for a long time, then they stopped accepting Canadians.

So far these guys have been top notch with tight spreads and good execution. I would "at the moment" compare them to my old broker. Keep it up. Thumbs up. Regulation is another thing.. :)
Reply by Client Services Team submitted Jan 21, 2020:
Thank you Ramy, we hope to serve you for years to come.

Is BlackBullMarkets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Black Bull Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11640/blackbullmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Black Bull Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blackbullmarketscom.

Is BlackBullMarkets legit?

BlackBullMarkets is a New Zealand company. It is the trading name of BlackBullGroupLimited.

BlackBullGroupLimited is registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (company number:5463921).

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information and read the traders' reviews on ForexPeaceArmy from time to time as regulatory information can change and services can get better or worse. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11640/blackbullmarkets-forex-brokers.

What is the maximum leverage for BlackBullMarkets?

BlackBullMarkets offers a maximum leverage of 500:1 for all types of forex accounts.

What account types does BlackBullMarkets offers?

BlackBullMarkets offers three types of forex accounts which are:

• Standard account
  • Prime account
  • Institutional account
All the three types are equipped with leverage up to 500:1.

Does BlackBullMarkets offer Islamic (swap-free) accounts?

Islamic, in another word swap-free, accounts are offered in BlackBullMarkets's Standard, Prime and Institutional Accounts, retaining all the features of the regular account types.