BlackBullMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 11, 2018

BlackBullMarkets is a forex broker. Black Bull Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. BlackBullMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlackBullMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlackBullMarkets.com on our forum

BlackBullMarkets.com profile provided by Client Services Team, Apr 25, 2018

We were founded with the goal of becoming the leading online Financial Technology and Foreign Exchange broker. BlackBull Markets is a true ECN, No Dealing Desk brokerage specializing in Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Fibre Optic Communications and Fintech solutions for a global clientele.

Institutional grade products available to our Retail Clients:
An unrivaled depth of market (up to 100 lot trades per click at 1:500 leverage)
Proprietary trade-order aggregation system decreasing spreads while increasing execution speeds and available markets
Customised account support with personal account manager with 24/6 live support
FREE Virtual Private Servers (VPS) service with Prime spreads.

Ayham,
Canada, Canada,
Sep 18, 2018,

Excellent brokers

Hi. I joined Blackbull couple of months and they are excellent broker. I deposited with visa card, and it was processed very fast. Broker is very well regulated and trusted. I recommend them and their supportive team.
Josh,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 17, 2018,

I have had great service with this broker, especially being a Canadian with many brokers not offering the leverage that BlackBullMarkets done. From depositing to withdrawals there are minimal fees and I am able to trade in Canadian dollars keeps me going with this broker. This one's a keeper!
Janito,
Portugal,
Sep 10, 2018,

This broker took so much time to verify my account, That I went to another broker.

Very unresponsive support.
Reply by Client Services Team submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Hi Janito, thank you for providing your feedback here. We aim to approve all accounts within 24 hours and our colleagues have sent you an email with a timeline from when we received your documents to the eventual account opening. This time period was well within the 24 hour guideline time.

We are always seeking ways of increasing efficiency here and understand the urgency to get into the Markets, however, we also have to abide by strict KYC/AML requirements, as per the FMA guidelines.

We hope this makes sense and for any questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Support Team at BlackBull Markets.
tnbacorp,
cali, Colombia,
May 21, 2018,

excellent service and excellent costs

I have done a lot of research while switching brokers and have chosen this company. They have made a very positive impression due to their customer service. I use live chat and it is always fast and concise. They understand the value of customer service. Additionally, they provide very tight spreads, plenty of pairs, market news, and flexible terms. They earned my business.
Selcuk Dermus,
Istanbul, Turkey,
May 4, 2018,

I am having very good experience with BlackBull Markets. They are very good with the services and the trading. Spreads are very nice and I only want to trade with them.
lenski,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Apr 27, 2018,

good

they contacted me and very culturally explained the reason for the error and compiled my costs the company is customer-focused

Apr 25, 2018 - No Rating I was contacted by a representative of the company and we kindly talked to the client-centered company.

Apr 24, 2018 - 1 Star Alice Chen the support staff almost ignored the questions when withdrawing money, you can see your protective csv code on the card. this can be used by scammers.

Reply by Client Services Team submitted Apr 25, 2018 Dear Lenski,

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for your experience. Clearly, we have let you down on this occasion. We here at BlackBull Markets take clients' feedback very seriously and thrive to go the extra mile and deliver excellent customer service.

Our Client Services Manager will reach out to you and discuss this matter further and help you resolve the query.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again!

Client Services Team | BlackBull Markets
Laurence Yang,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Apr 25, 2018,

Recommend this broker !

Very very good broker. Service of the team is excellent. Order execution also very good. Good platform to copy trades from the fund manager. Very good fund managers from MAM to chose from as well.
Reply by Client Services Team submitted Apr 28, 2018:

Thank you for the positive feedback Laurence. We appreciate that you are enjoying our newly launched Copy Trader platform. Also, its great to see that your PRIME account with BlackBull is performing well.

If you need any further assistance, please reach out via 24/5 Live Chat support.

Best Regards,
Client Services Team | BlackBull Markets.
Ihab,
Ottawa, Canada,
Mar 11, 2018,

Awesome!!

Very happy in being their client! They are very professionals and supportive beyond limits. I am already recommending my friends to start trading in Forex and in choosing BlackBull Market as their broker.
kamikase,
Spain,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excelent Broker

Excelent Broker, the customer service in Spain is wonderful, they solve me every dubts in minutes.
STRoberts,
New Zealand,
Jan 22, 2018,

Very Highly Recommended

I read a lot of reviews before deciding to try Black Bull Markets. I started with a Demo account before opening a regular trading account. I've only been with the company 4 months but have been highly impressed with the professionalism and service of this company. It has provided me with a responsive, supportive forex trading service.

I very highly recommend Black Bull Markets.