IQOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020
January 2020:  An FPA member has shared an email he received from IQ Option support.  That email makes it plain that IQ Option considers the use of a VPS, VPN, or even trading from an IP in a different country to be grounds for confiscating funds from an account.  See post #3 of this thread for details.

The FPA warns anyone who has an account with IQOption or is considering opening an account with IQ Option to not use a VPS or VPN and to never try to trade while traveling in another country.  Or, find a broker that permits you to travel or use a VPS/VPN service.
2019-05-21:  Cysec has announce a fine of €450,000 against IQ Option.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
July 2017: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with IQ Option unless this issue can be resolved.
Other websites of this company include 365FXOptions.com, IQBroker.co and IQOption.es.

About IQOption.com

IQOption is a forex broker.IQ Option offers the Mobile trading currency platforms. IQOption.com offers over 15 currency pairs, cryptocurrency, cfds, binary option and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

IQOption.com

Join live discussion of IQOption.com on our forum

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Mar 20, 2020,

iqoption is scam

i deposid 460$ and win 3000$, but IQoption do not let me withdraw profits.
i chat with support, but not provice infomation maximum day i can receive money in my e-wallet.

Cali, Colombia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Over 45 days still no withdrawal

Worst experience with iQ Option. Over 45 days have passed and they say that they are investigating the account, this is because I made some profits and placed a withdrawal. All I hear is excuses, Avoid iQ option at all cost

Eindhoven, Netherlands,
Feb 20, 2020,

IQoption closed my account

IQoption is a SCAM. They closed my account and they refuse to reopen it. They have € 7.500,- of my money and they refuse to give it back. They never call you unless when you open an account because they want you to trade. They are very rude and not helpfull at all. Been emailing with them for 1 month and they ignore everything i say. Even when I show them prove. They lie to cover themself up! DO NOT TRADE AT IQOPTION. They refuse to give me an emailadres from their legal department.

Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 15, 2020,

IQ options is very bad

IQ option is scam which is design to looting money (from less develop countries).

IQ option is no legally allow to trade out side cyprus regulated countries.
But why its network is expanding, they make people fool, when you make a new account they will call you, and tell, if you deposit 2K in one month you become our VIP client.

What could I do if I am a VIP client and my real balance is 0.

look this website (https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/40647/) and look countries where Iqoption can trade.

Again I have a question why they use an other domain for trade in other countries? Think....

Read this Statement:

"IQ Option Europe Ltd. is registered at Cyprus and is regulated by CySEC (the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). IQ Option Ltd. is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and this entity is not regulated."

Jan 24, 2020,

Terrible

Big scam, they don’t pay profits that you earn be careful while using this broker -

Twan,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 24, 2020,

Worst company I have ever dealt with

The don't even deserve a star!

Do NOT use this platform. It is the worst company and customer service I have ever experienced. They closed down my account because I didn't verify again. I have had verified the account in the past (passport, proof of address etc.), so they knew I was a legitimate customer. The only way of letting me know that I needed to verify again was by email. These emails ended up in my junk mail, which I don't regularly check.

Found out when I wanted to login into my account and it said it was blocked. So I checked my email, and junk mail...And yeah, there were the emails they have send me to notify. Reached out to the "support" team but they didn't help at all and just said: "Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is permanently blocked and cannot be unblocked. We are ready to refund the remaining balance..."

I purchased crypto's on the platform and had them there waiting for when the market would pick up again. The value of those crypto's they conveniently left out of the refund.

If you want to get screwed by a company, use IQ option! What a joke of a scamming company.

Taipei City, Taiwan, Province of China,
Jan 3, 2020,

SCAM Broker!!! Stay Away!!!!!!

This broker blocked my account with no reason.
Even I ask them for a reason, they give me a non-exist rule not relating to the trading.

I just get profit and gain 100% profit. They blocked my account directly.
Please don't waste your time on this broker.
If you lose money, they are very happy to let you trade.
If you will a lot of profit, they block your account immediately.
so...PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!

South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 28, 2019,

Withholding Money Due To Using VPS ????

I have been trading with this broker for a couple of months.
I had some luck and had no problems withdrawing funds, then all of a sudden they block my account and profits due to me using a VPS ???

This is totally unethical as I am quite sure if I made losses they would have been more than happy to keep my money.

If I broke your BS terms, then just block my account and at least payout the deserving profits earned

Dec 3, 2019,

IQ Option SCAM

Please don't waste your money & trade with IQ Option.
If you are losing money, they would be very happy to let you continue to trade.
If you are profitable, they will cancel your withdrawal and block you from trading in their platform.

So please, DON'T waste your money on IQ Option (SCAM)
Cuiabá, Brazil,
Nov 11, 2019,

Just Stay Alert

Tomem cuidado com Stop Loss dessa empresa, pq, uma vez configurei um stop loss de 25% para um negocio, isso a noite, e quando acordei no outro dia, o preço havia ultrapassado esse limit de 25% e eu ja estava perdendo 90% do dinheiro.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Be careful with this company's Stop Loss, because once I set up a 25% stop loss for a Trade, that night, and when I woke up the other day, the price had exceeded that 25% limit and I was already losing 90% of the money.
----------------------------------------
Stop Loss was there yet, even overtaken, was there, set but in vain