IQOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019
2019-05-21:  Cysec has announce a fine of €450,000 against IQ Option.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
July 2017: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with IQ Option unless this issue can be resolved.
Other websites of this company include IQBroker.co and IQOption.es

About IQOption.com

IQOption is a forex broker.IQ Option offers the Mobile trading currency platforms. IQOption.com offers over 15 currency pairs, cryptocurrency, cfds, binary option and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

IQOption.com

Join live discussion of IQOption.com on our forum

Cuiabá, Brazil,
Nov 11, 2019,

Just Stay Alert

Tomem cuidado com Stop Loss dessa empresa, pq, uma vez configurei um stop loss de 25% para um negocio, isso a noite, e quando acordei no outro dia, o preço havia ultrapassado esse limit de 25% e eu ja estava perdendo 90% do dinheiro.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Be careful with this company's Stop Loss, because once I set up a 25% stop loss for a Trade, that night, and when I woke up the other day, the price had exceeded that 25% limit and I was already losing 90% of the money.
----------------------------------------
Stop Loss was there yet, even overtaken, was there, set but in vain
New Delhi, India,
Nov 8, 2019,

IQOPTION WHITE COLLAR SCAMMERS

I was invested more than $79000 in iqoption trading platform, since 2017-19, some months before I stopped trading on iqoption.com , that time I received many calls from iqoption mangers, they always told me we will provide you all trading related tools and data,you can recover all your funds you lost on trading, So after many calls they convinced me for depositing and trading,

I started depositing on iqoption trading platform and start losing my hard earned money, that time no one call me to tall me how to recover my funds, that time I already lost $53000+

Recently I talked with my account manager (ibrahim) and I told him why you people always lied with me ,I lost over $53000 in your platform how can I recover all funds, he told my to deposit more $25000 and he will give me some good strategies to recover funds.

On October 26th I started to deposit partial amounts daily basis that time I saw funds are crediting on my account, when I completed deposit more than $23000 I saw on Monday there is no funds on my account, I started complaining where is my funds 1st 2 days the didn't provide me any good answer, I requested to callback to my manager they didn't respond,
I am continuously trying to contact my manager after two days they assign me a new account manager (Kikor) they changed my previous manager (Ibrahim) who committed to recover my funds.
Now they started playing with me there is no resolution some time he say you didn't make deposit, sometimes
They say you make trades, I only received only these nonsense responses , they think this money was a free money,now they are playing.

Nov 6, 2019 - 1 Star Very bad experience with iqoption.com from trading to withdrawal, lost over $79000 , system chart price manipulation, one word they are white collar scammers.
egypt, Egypt,
Oct 29, 2019,

Great Broker

just one word outstanding experience with them so far did not ahve any issues with the withdrawl requests
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Oct 10, 2019,

25 days Passed, still Funds not credited to my bank.

worst broker. i placed withdrawal request to my bank card and it was not processed although 25 days have gone. They gaurantee max 9 days if bank does not do problem. my bank is OK, my bank card is working. Evrything is perfect from my side. i gave iq option my bank statements still they are not repying logically and playing games for only 10$ withdrawal. Worst experience. this broker also block account when account makes good profits, scam broker. real videos available.
Peter,
Man, Portugal,
Oct 10, 2019,

Stay way simple as that

Do you like to be legally robbed? Do ahead, open an account and start trading.
Read the terms specially about fees and commissions they are high as hell!
Worst, they like to change it upwards.
Stay way from iqoption, there are better and honest brockers.
Bogotá, Colombia,
Sep 30, 2019,

Is very good! It really is excellent

Many people hate her and speak badly about this platform, but it is because they do not train and do not learn enough before operating, the platform makes everything so easy that people believe it is easy money and IT IS NOT THAT. Having advanced knowledge, knowing how to study the markets, the harmful ones, doing the respective analyzes, makes you generate profitability like never before! The platforms can facilitate everything in a way like no other!

With this platform I have won more than 10,000 dollars in positive.

Super recommended!
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 20, 2019,

not A scam. Excellent user friendly. Less Spread. Very good customer suppor

My infos are below:
1. Pros:
a. Not a scam. They give your withdrawals. I have withdrawn 20$ today.
b. Very simple and user friendly platform.
c. Very supportive customer support.
d. Very low spread and low commission cutting by broker.
2. cautions:
a. Remember, deposit using YOUR e-wallet. It should be reg in your name, and must be verified one.
b. you can withdraw only to the E-wallet using which you deposited.
c. if u deposit 'x' amount from bank, you can only withdraw 'x' amount to your bank.
d. Don't use more than 1 accounts.
e. verify your account first by submitting docu. Then trade.

Be honest. Don't try to chit. Iq Option is one of the best platforms out there. Just don't do anything which might prove you to be a hacker/scammer/threat to the platform.
Miami, Colombia,
Aug 29, 2019,

if you have money, and you want to lose it, use this option

I dedicate myself to professional trading, I operate on regulated platforms like ninjatrader, I decided to try the iq option platform, it is a complete scam. I was able to observe its operation and it is very bad.
São Paulo, Brazil,
Aug 18, 2019,

IQ Option does not want to accept withdrawal!

It's been a week now that I'm requesting the withdrawal of a deposit I made at IQ Option by ticket!
The withdrawal should be through an e-wallet (Neteller), but IQ Option requires photos of my credit cards with which I made a deposit some time ago ... but even if not through the cards this withdrawal IQ Option requires their photos, but I have already provided all the photos - front and back - I have sent them in PDF format and pictures but IQ is refusing and does not release my withdrawal!!!
World, Italy,
Jul 25, 2019,

WORST PLATFORM

THEY CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOUR PROFITABLE!
THEY CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU'RE PROFITABLE!