IQ Option Review

Iqoption Europe Ltd.

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · IQOption.com  · Is this your company?

IQOption is a forex broker. IQ Option offers the Mobile trading currency platforms. IQOption.com offers over 45 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities, gold, silver, oil, binary option and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

IQ Option
January 2020:  An FPA member has shared an email he received from IQ Option support.  That email makes it plain that IQ Option considers the use of a VPS, VPN, or even trading from an IP in a different country to be grounds for confiscating funds from an account.  See post #3 of this thread for details.

The FPA warns anyone who has an account with IQOption or is considering opening an account with IQ Option to not use a VPS or VPN and to never try to trade while traveling in another country.  Or, find a broker that permits you to travel or use a VPS/VPN service.
2019-05-21:  Cysec has announce a fine of €450,000 against IQ Option.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
July 2017: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with IQ Option unless this issue can be resolved.
Other websites of this company include IQBroker.co, IQ-Option.com, IQOption.es and IQOpcion.com.

Established: 2013
Address: Yiannis Nicolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@iqoption.com, +44 20 8068 0760
Regulators: CySEC #247/14
Trading platforms: Mobile Trader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Klarna, Neteller, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Neteller, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of IQOption.com on our forum

hamza,
rabat, Morocco,
Oct 18, 2021,

they disable my withdrawal section

Hi,
I opened an account with IQ but after a while they reduce my payout to 30 percent. i request to withdraw my deposit and profit, they locked my withdrawal section with this message "there are no available methods for your country" i asked the support they tell me to do a video call in zoom for verification purpose, i did this video call in zoom, they said that hat they will process the withdrawal nearest possible, after a month nothing processed and i the withdrawal still locked, the support keep telling me the same story to wait a little bit more, really this company is so bad. i may not be the only one that has this problem.

Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 14, 2021,

Withdrawal still pending its been 3 days now.

Hello. Iq option why too long to process my withdrawal. Its been 3 days now. Please process it now.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Oct 8, 2021,

Account under review and Rasict

I made withdrawal going to a week now and they said my account is under review for no reason,this is not cool at all,they keep saying the review will be done soon,but i’m not sure its going to be done soon because i dont seem to understand them anymore,i guess they do this to most people from Nigeria,this app is racist and will take ur money only

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Oct 12, 2021:
Hello Emmyley, we are sorry that you are unhappy with the app, for us, all our traders are equal and important, please note that verification is mandatory on the platform and is done to ensure safety on the platform.
You can follow up with support team on the matter and they will definitely assist you, once again, our apologies.

Adil
IQ Option
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 20, 2021,

WITHHELD PAYMENTS FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH AND COUNTING

I deposited in my account on 15th of July, I traded and made a profit of $700+.I applied for a withdrawal on the 17th of July, Today is 20th of August and my money has not been paid, everytime I contact their customer care, they will always say they are working as fast as they can to rectify the issue, that my account is under review, what kind of review will take more than 1 month! Don't every use this broker, hords of snakes and serpents who want your down fall...

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Aug 31, 2021:
Hello! We deeply apologize for keeping you waiting, but we assure you that all withdrawals are processed within the timeframes specified in the Terms & Conditions of the Company. The verification process is made for the safety of an account and its funds. This way our specialists can be sure that the earned funds will reach the account holder, not any other person, while during the deposit process funds are automatically credited to the account you aim to deposit them to. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Mexico, Mexico,
Aug 19, 2021,

They manage % of all the money u can win in order to lose

I was trading with iq option like a couple months, Until i had a winning streak, They began to lower the payment percentage from 90% to 30% And all the currencies that I could operate, they only left me 2 or 3 with extremely low payments making it impossible for me to continue on the platform, And when you talk to contact they limit themselves to saying -> " We do not have access to that information "," We cannot do anything "," You accept the terms ", And when I asked CySec license support, they mentioned that" They did not have one "(I am from Mexico in any case), I absolutely do not recommend this company to anyone as it is the closest thing to "Pay to lose"

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Aug 31, 2021:
Good evening! We regret to know you’re dissatisfied with our services. However, we'd love to point out that as a well-known and reputable broker, we follow all the Terms & Conditions of the Company, and need to remind you that on the IQ Option trading platform, the profitability and assets availability are not fixed, and the Company reserves the right to set the profitability at any rate, at any time given. Despite the fact that we follow our risk management policy, at all times we are accommodating the best possible conditions for our clients. Please, note, that trading accounts that are opened from a non-European country such as Mexico, do not come under the supervision of CySEC.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 31, 2021,

King of Scammer

I'm an IQ Option user from Indonesia, I've been trading on IQ Option for 35 days, in those 35 days I got a net profit of around $6500, from my $1500 deposit which is normal. As of July 21, 2021, my account is limited to payout at 30% by them. Then I decided to withdraw all my funds, but they were declined my withdrawal request. As of July 23, 2021, I received a letter containing the termination of the agreement, the reason being that the termination was because I was using a vps/vpn as stated in TnC in section 16. That reason doesn't make sense, because I'm a user from Indonesia, getting an exception for using those vpn/vps, you can see it for yourself on their TnC section 16. I have contacted customer support but there is no positive response, like they run away when ever I asked them about it. Finally, now I don't get any profit, even the loss I got after I traded for 35 days. This doesn't just happen to me, a lot of people have experienced this.

- making a deposit is very easy, making a withdrawal is very difficult or even you will not get anything
- don't ever put your money in this platform/company!

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Aug 5, 2021:
Hello, we are extremely sorry that you are unhappy with the service. We are not a scam and we never block accounts without any reason. Please note that a person can not use his / her account from different IPs / countries, as it means that there are multiple users for the same account. If you believe that there was some kind of error then please share all proofs and information you have with our support team and they will definitely check it for you.

Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
May 25, 2021,

Scammers

Hi, I used this broker for 4 months , and I knew it's scam they decived me please don't deposit this broker you will lost your money 100%

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted May 29, 2021:
Hello! We are sorry if you believe so and you are unhappy with the app. We are not a scam but a genuine app. Can you specify what happened? If you have any issue / question which makes you believe that the app is a scam then please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support@iqoption.com and they will check it for you.

port said, Egypt,
Apr 16, 2021,

good broker

I have written here that this broker is manipulating prices because I compared its prices with the prices of another broker, but after a while I discovered by looking at the price through well-known news agencies that the other broker is the one who manipulates prices and it seems that this broker is good because my friend won a lot from him soon

Oct 22, 2020 - No Rating I opened the iq option platform and olymp trade together and then found that the price in the minute chart on the iq option platform in some minutes the price was moving in an imaginary direction and then it was adjusted before the end of the minute they tampered with some parts of the minute and then they returned the price as it is in the last moments One minute to make you lose if I use a one-minute deal and I have the video that clearly shows all the differences and manipulations.

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Feb 11, 2021 Good evening!

Thank you for sharing your doubt.

However, please, note that the Company relies on its price feed providers for pricing, hence the execution of Client orders shall depend on the availability of services of the price feed providers. The Company uses multiple price feed providers for stability.

Other brokers may work with different feeds, and since sources may be different, the prices may be slightly different as well.

Should you have any questions regarding some trades in specific, feel free to contact us via support@iqoption.com.

Male, Maldives,
Apr 15, 2021,

I want my fund

This is number 1 fraud and big scam platforms.
My account going under reviews to 1 months before.
And they are said.. ( your account is still under review. Unfortunately I am unable to provide exact dates. Rest assured our specialists work to resolve this as fast and efficient as possible. We kindly ask you to wait until then please.)
Soon now 1 month ended.
My accounts have a 18500 dollar
Please don't invest to this ******* platforms. This is *******
Can easily deposited but cant withdrawal more than total deposit amount

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Apr 16, 2021:
Good day! We are sorry you feel this way. We are not a scam or fraud, but a genuine app indeed.
We do not have any restrictions for paying out any amounts of your honestly earned funds. You can always check the Withdrawal Policy details on the website. We assure you that we always follow all of our Policies and are expecting the same in return.
We deeply apologize for making you wait but need to remind you that we do not have access to your account on social media. The relevant team will get back to you with a priority. Thank you for your time.
iqdog,
malaysia, Malaysia,
Apr 2, 2021,

unfortunately,the following payment methods are unavailable in your country

when you deposited and have a luck get your account in profit and trying withdrawal and you find out the withdrawal page is giving you error like "unfortunately,the following payment methods are unavailable in your country"which means you couldn't withrawal any of your capitals even your own deposited.
This is absolutely nonsense and cheating behavior,do not invest on this broker...when you get profit u will not get anything..even your own deposit.
They have forbidden my account to submit any withdrawal request.Which is totally a scam behavior there!
Avoid iq option.DO NOT TRUST THEM.
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Apr 16, 2021:
Good evening! We are sorry you experienced such an issue.
However, as a well-known and reputable broker, we assure you that we follow all the Terms & Conditions of the Company. We do our best to ensure that you have the best trading experience here, and that comes with a lot of trust.
There are various withdrawal options for Malaysia, such as:
AdvCash
Public Bank
RHB Bank
Visa / Mastercard
Webmoney WMZ,
which is why we encourage you to reach out to us at support@iqoption.com regarding the details of your withdrawal.
zaxo, Iraq,
Mar 31, 2021,

Terrible, Unethical, SCAM

so i have been trading on IQ OPTION FOR about 1 year
i started making money and then they restricted my account and when i asked the support why this happened to me they said they have the right to do whatever they .
They limited my profit 30% binary option all the time same profit .
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS .RUSSIAN MAFIA
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Apr 16, 2021:
Good evening! We regret to know you’re dissatisfied with our services. However, we need to remind you that the Company reserves the right to block the user's account only in case of a breach of the Terms and Conditions. One has the opportunity to check those prior to the registration and is still welcome to accomplish so anytime. Accepting the Terms and Conditions one agrees to fulfill the responsibilities stated in them. You are always welcome to contact us at support@iqoption.com if you have any questions or hesitations.
Kiev, Ukraine,
Mar 10, 2021,

Trade Closed

I hereby accuse IQ option of closing my trade “BTCUSD” at a supposed close time of which was incorrect. BTCUSD is a 24/7 asset on IQ option. My trade has been closed around the time of 23:00 10/03/21. I want to sue these guys. This is not my first time trading on IQ, especially BTC. The worst thing is my demo BTC is still on.
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Mar 16, 2021:
Good day! We are really sorry you experienced such an issue. We’d love to assist you. As you surely understand, your account and its trades cannot be reviewed from this page. We need you to get in touch with us on our official website so we can see the full picture. Kindly contact us at support@iqoption.com for further discussion. We’ll be looking forward to your reply at the specified email. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We value the opportunity to work with you.
rabat, Morocco,
Mar 1, 2021,

Good trading company but with withdrawal issues.

My first deposit was in January i traded for a month, i made a withdraw request for my initial balance everything was fine, but when i made my second withdrawal at the 5th of February, i was expecting to receive it in 3-4 days, but after a month nothing received, I emailed them they have one answer "your account under review", i don't know what to do next!
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Mar 7, 2021:
Good day! We are really sorry you experienced such an issue. We would like to help you. As you surely understand, funds cannot be traced from this page. In order to check the status of your withdrawal, we need you to get in touch with us on our official website. Kindly contact us at support@iqoption.com for further discussion. We’ll be looking forward to your reply at the specified email. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We value the opportunity to work with you.
Gaborone, Botswana,
Feb 12, 2021,

IQ Option hates winners

I loaded $30 in my account. The strategy i was trading needed me to trade during certain hours. I started by trading during london which i was able to win 6 out of 10 trades. It didnt suit me because i dont trade strategy if it doesnt let me compound x4 . I chnged the session then traded in asian. The payouts were around 81 to 82% 1st day. I managed to take my 4 winning trades compounding. The 2nd day i did the same. The 3rd day i found that they dropped the payouts to 20% . When i asked other traders on their platform chat they showed me in screen shot that they are 80% percent on the same asset i was trading. I emmidiately withdrawn my money. This is what happed today. I will never ever trade with them. I hate them. They use their high payouts to lure us. When you start to be profitable they drop it. Why. I might just go to forex and never ever trade binary in my life.because even other well known brokers have their way of scamming people. Even binary.com ( Deriv) used to block my trades. One day they block 4 on the row. They were my winning trades.learn forex and just leave binary. You can never be a millionair from it. You gonna waste your time.

Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Good evening!
Thank you for sharing a feedback regarding your experience at IQ Option.
Please, note that the payout % depends on the market conditions and may change dynamically. For example, the less volatile some asset is, the lower the payout % is. Moreover, during national holidays like Christmas, Easter, and others, the payout rates may also vary a lot. Besides, the payout % may vary depending on the region.
Should you have any questions regarding some trades in specific, please reach us at support@iqoption.com.

England, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

iQ IS A SCAM . IT IS NOT REGULATED

IQ is Not regulated by any regulatory body that is the reason the company is scamming everyone. I need help to get my withdraw from this scum company. Below is the reply I got from IQsupport team when I asked for the regulatory body for me to make official complaints

Answer to your question:
Hello! Thank you for contacting us!
We follow the guidelines of St. Vincent and Grenadines and we do not have a certain regulatory body.
Kind Regards
IQ Support Team
Please rate your support experience. Did we manage to answer your questions?

Jan 29, 2021 - 2 Stars MY withdrawal is a problem for IQ to release
MY withdrawal is a problem for IQ to pay.
IQ is declining my withdraw without violating any terms and conditions and no reason given.They took away my VIP privilege, they took away my trading PRIVILEGE. Just because I made series of withdraw within 3day days. Some tiny withdraw no issue but above 1k withdraw is a problem.
I am planning to use court. I have evidence that I followed all their advice before I opened the account.
They thought I used VPN according to a customer service but I have sent them evidence that my location where i opened the account has not changed. The account is less than 2 months old. And IQ terms and conditions allow up to 6 months trading outside your country. My country is Nigeria and I am currently in uk. I gave the the best solution that I can do video of myself in UK where I opened the account with my IP reflect the same and I am physically present in UK. I also have copy of my communication with the support team who advised me to closed down my previous account then open the new account. My fund is around 6k in the account. NO review of account when drposit and lost but review when you made money just to scam. Account not blocked but trading activities suspended.i a not worried about review if anything wrong but payment suppose to be effect immediately trader provide evidence of non violations.
I have all evidences of my communication with IQ support confirming I did not violate any terms and conditions. IQ is found of willful withhold traders fund. In short, IQ hate winners and work against traders. Although they are half legitimate and and half scammer.
I am not working for any company to bring down IQ. This is my present situation with IQ. I will come back for another review about them if anything change.
I informed IQ that I am un UK before opened the account and the support told me it was fine since I will spend less than 6 months in UK.
No problem for lossing but problem for winning.
REMEMBER: HALF LEGITIMATE HALF SCAMMER (during withdrawal)
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Feb 11, 2021:
Good evening! We regret to know you’re dissatisfied with our services. However, as a well-known and reputable broker, we do our best to ensure that you have the best trading experience here, and that comes with a lot of trust.
We are not a scam, but a genuine app indeed.
We need to remind you that the Company reserves the right to block the user's account only in case of a breach of the Terms and Conditions. One has the opportunity to check those prior to the registration and is still welcome to accomplish so anytime. Accepting the Terms and Conditions one agrees to fulfill the responsibilities stated in them.
We'd love to help you but we regret to inform you that we do not obtain your account information on social media. All complaints shall be sent at support@iqoption.com to be forwarded by the specialists further.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
India, India,
Jan 29, 2021,

IQ option is complete scam

While working on this platform, and just when I made some money they took away my positions by manipulating the prices , I could clearly See that my standing positions are lost , I just get screen messages of position closed , also earlier many times I have seen the same happening , it seems to be a complete scam on a huge number , before I wasn’t aware how a trading platform can eat away the positions , but now I see they change figures too , you should be aware before opening account there , if you have another platform Better try . I have lost more than thousands of dollars ,I tried to claim withdraw but it won’t allow . It isn’t the right place at all to work on any kind of trading .
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Feb 6, 2021:
Hello! It is not a fraud app. The graph can go up or down any moment depending on the market condition. We do not manipulate the charts. If you have some issues, please write to us at support@iqoption.com.

Berlin, Germany,
Nov 2, 2020,

BEAWARE OF IQOPTION

I am trading with iqoption and I generated profit of USD19183$. When I put request to withdraw money on 18th September 2020, Iqoption put it in hold and just replying it is in process by internal department and so on. and Today 02nd November 2020, they are telling me that they are terminating my contract. They are denying my funds I do not know because of lame excuse of trading from different IP or so.
I already filed complaint CYSEC. I already complaint at complaints@iqoption.com, support@iqoption.com, compliance@iqotion.com, payments@iqoption.com. I gave my all information whenever they asked.
I request to all readers that if you are facing such a problems, let us unite and fight back with firms who are only interested in our losses and earning money from us, and when someone work hard and earned money they are just terminating the account and denying the profits.
I am going to take the movement a bit further and I will fight and help people like me.
I am currently doing my MBA finance so I even decided to publish one research paper against such a firms and I will take this movement to all other websites (e.g. forex peace army, forex factory, iqoption review, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) wherever I can.
I am coming from land of "Mahatama Gandhiji" and "Sardar Patel". I will not stop until I disclosed all such a scambrokers. So, in future a genuine trader like me do not was money and time with them.

Regards to all traders and investors,

Dr. Snehal Patel
***
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Jan 21, 2021:
Hello, please note that the company never blocks account without any reason. If they terminated the account then they must have given you the reason for that and it would be against their terms and conditions.

You can write to their support and ask the reason, they will definitely share it with you.

Adil
Ho CHi Minh, Viet Nam,
Oct 18, 2020,

Be aware with Vietnamese Internet banking deposit with Iqoption

It is now come to the new type of cheating of iqotion for Vietnamese Internet banking deposit. The money already deducted from my bank account and credited to their local bank account, but it has not been credited to my balance; as I asked the support, there is just a simple answer: keep patience for 1-3 business day to investigate.

So Vietnamese and Thai traders: Be aware with your local bank deposit with them because on one "lovely" day when you deposit with larger amount, your money will be disappeared for some working days, when you get it back, you are angry enough and trade aggressively to lose money more easier.
So I will send some proofs to Cysec to ask them to fine that broker some money more to donate for the sociality.
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Apr 16, 2021:
Good day! We regret to know you’re dissatisfied with our services. However, we'd love to point out that our application is not a cheating one. We have over 52 million users and they would certainly quit our platform if it did not deserve trust.
The regular processing time of a bank transfer option in Vietnam is 1-5 minutes. Nevertheless, in case you face any issue during the process, our support team is always willing to help. You are welcome to reach out to them at support@iqoption.com 24/7.
Our team is doing their best to answer all of the clients’ requests in a timely and accurate manner. We value the opportunity to work with you.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Sep 14, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL DELAY

IQ Option is a scam broker. I made a withdrawal of $400 on 2nd/09/2020 and up to date am sill waiting for my money to be released. They came up with claims that my account is under review and i'll be notified when the review is completed. When i ask what the review is all about they claim, ''it's for security purposes. Nothing special, just a normal practice to ensure the safety of my account.'' which begs the question about this broker, what is normal practice about holding clients'withdrawals. Mind you i wasn't withdrawing profits but my invested capital...
I will advice anyone thinking of investing with this company to forgo the idea completely
I will post the conversations i had with support to affirm what am talking about.
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted Mar 10, 2021:
Hello, sorry to know that you are unhappy with the app, but IQ Option is not a scam but a reputed broker. If you follow the protocols and your account is verified then you would not face any issues with withdrawals. In case of questions, please write to us at support@iqoption.com
SA, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 24, 2020,

IQ options is a scam broker

IQ options is a scam broker and should avoid them. I strongly advise anyone who still trading with them to withdraw his money and start trading with honest and reliable broker.

Here is my story with IQ Options:

I registered on June 21, 2019 and my account number is "47426992" I deposit on $300 and started trading and my strategy went well for me and made some profit I trades from my home with my laptop without any VPS or using VPN or anything only legal trades, Also I put the take profit automatic by IQ system, I asked for withdrawal $1000 it took them long time to process my withdrawal but at least it was processed and I received my money. I continued trading and making profit but next time when I submitted a withdrawal request it sill in processing stage for more than two months I sent them an email asking them why it took them too long to process my withdrawal, I received an answer telling me that my account is under review, I waited for two weeks more and nothing changed I sent them an email again to receive the same answer “Thank you for waiting for a reply from us! Kindly note that we will update you as soon as we get a word from our specialists.”

Later my account was suspended, and I became not able to trade or can showing any Symboles, I sent an email again asking why my account is disabled to receive the same answer again ” Thank you for waiting for a reply from us!

One week later my withdrawal request was cancelled by payment manager without any explanation I submitted a withdrawal request again to be also cancelled without any explanation.

So it is obvious now they will not pay me my profit. This what scammers do. So be careful and avoid this scam broker.
saint petersburg, Russian Federation,
Aug 20, 2020,

traded here long time ago

my first binary option broker (2014 or 2015...)
it was much better than others
they were blocked in russia so stopped trade here

i don't know about current rating and current situation but their trading platform is still the best for me
*among binary platforms - MT4 is still not beaten by others (2020 - why???)

for me they had many pros
-trading platform
- 10$ min deposit (it was for me like play poker)
- great support

sad to read here so much negative reviews

good luck everyone and peace
Reply by Adil IQ Option submitted May 2, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review.
We wish you the best trades!
Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jul 10, 2020,

Iqoption scam Not paying and block account. Bad broker

I have been trading with iqoption for 2 years. iqoption previously paid but has now stopped paying
my account ID: 70573316
iqoption scammers. not paying block account if you having any profit
this broker scamming with me and many people. do not choose this broker

my proof: https://youtu.be/gvvLaMQPAeM

becareful do not choose thí broker

scamming iqoption
Canada, Canada,
Jul 2, 2020,

2017 issue

back in 2016 i made a deposit of $200.
After many months of hard work, I took it to $55,000.
They gave me back my original deposit and took the rest because "They dont accept traders from my country"
Scammers... They didnt say that when i made the deposit but made that excuse when i tried to collect the profits
Dont do any binary options, It is NOT a zero sum game... Stick to Forex with a reputable broker
Jun 19, 2020,

Withdrawal Delays

I made a withdrawal request for a fairly large sum of money on 13 May 2020. IQ option advises that withdrawals take only 3 working days. More than a month passed without payment and the only response I got from customer service is to say that a review is being carried out on my account. I expect if IQ respond to this message they will advise that I get in touch with their support team. I have tried this multiple times but each time it takes 2-3 days to get a response and the response provides no information as to the timelines expected to process the withdrawal or the reasons for the delay. I decided to cancel the withdrawal request on 14 June 2020 and try with a smaller amount of US$ 4k but I have still not received my money.

To clarify all of my original deposits were returned to card. It is only when I have tried to withdraw profits to an e-wallet (the only accepted mode of withdrawing profits) will IQ Option not process the withdrawal.

IQ Option - why won't you process my withdrawal request?

Jun 9, 2020 - 1 Star Unfortunately, like so many other client's experiences that I have read on this website, I have waited over a month to withdraw money from IQ Option. My first withdrawals of the deposits were all paid back to the original payment but when I tried to withdraw profits, the status is stuck on pending and the message from support is that a review is being conducted and they give no indication of timelines.

A question for other users, do you ever get your money back? If so, when and how?
Brasilia, Brazil,
Jun 18, 2020,

manipulaçao de velas e saques que nao sao creditados

I follow other forex platforms directly and those always have candles than iqoption that closes differently from the real chart. I made a withdrawal more than a month until today and it never entered my account. iq option cheats.

acompanho outras plataformas direto do forex e sempre tem velas na iqoption que fecha diferente do grafico real. e fiz um saque a mais de um mes ate hoje nunca entrou na minha conta. fraude essa iq option
Delhi, India,
Jun 18, 2020,

When making profit, they remove currency pair and hold payment

After earning $37000 iqoption blocked me from additional trading, and also holding withdrawal my$ 33000 still in progress mode after one month. Initially $3000 payment processed within days
Minsk, Belarus,
Jun 1, 2020,

Full scammmmm iqoption is fraude

They are very professional in delaying your entry and those who do short-term transactions lose 99.9% of their money. It is enough they do this fraud with only 1,000,000 people.now please do calculate that how much this fraudulent money will be make...!

Pakistan, Pakistan,
May 12, 2020,

Worst Broker ever i see in my life. dont waste your hard money

hi, i invest 2500$+ in my iqtion and unfortunately lossed 1800$ i then invest 604$ in Gold contract for 15 minutes. the trade went it profit but the Iqoption manipulate the trade for me .
Open price 1704.09
closed price 1704.00
i short the gold for 15 minutes. i have all the proof related to my trade, i talked with the support and he said the price closed at 1704:14 even the price closed at 1704:00 i provide the screenshot too but he disconnect the chat and left me with no answer. worst broker ever, please dont waste your hard money here. my all trades were manipluated
John,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
May 10, 2020,

Worst broker. This is a total scam company

NEVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY AND EVEN IF YOU DO, THEY WILL MAKE SURE TO COME UP WITH SOME STUPID EXPLANATION TO MAKE SURE YOUR PROFIT IS NOT WITHDRAWN. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL DO THEY WANT YOUR STRATEGY WHEN YOU TAKE PROFIT. THEY DONT COME AROUND TO HELP TO WHEN YOU ARE LOOSING. BUT THE MOMENT YOU START WINNING THEY WANT TO KNOW YOUR STRATEGY ONLY THEN THEY WILL PROCESS YOUR WITHDRAWAL REQUEST.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE AUTHORITIES.
Modrica, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
May 8, 2020,

Canceling my withdrawals

Correction of my previous review, I've just found out that they are canceling my withdrawals for no apparent reason. The support service is disgusting, they didn't reply on my question for 14 days now. I'm really pi**ed off right now.

May 4, 2020 - 1 Star Tried to withdraw my money multiple times with skrill, everytime is being rejected. I'm completely verified trader.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia,
May 1, 2020,

IQ OPTION manipluated investment limit at RM174(USD40)

This poopy broker set my account's investment limit at freaking RM174 forever and it is not something that those scammer told depend on the market.
It's applied to my account like forever 24/7 never changing at all.
Just because i've had earned back some money from my lost.
Support team are bullpoo telling "That is the condition that we can offer at the moment"x100. BAHBAHBAH
Account manager also telling bullpoo, all or them are fake.
Here is the video ->https://youtu.be/Q5mQ_Lhw-R4
People should avoid this russian mafia scam gambling thing in any case.
Dont ever wasting your life here.
THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND WELL TRAINED GROUP SCAMMER THAT WASTED SPERMS.

Iraq, Iraq,
Apr 30, 2020,

Delay withdrawal and suspension of all trading pairs (unavailable)

I requested the withdrawal approximately two weeks ago and have not yet received it (the withdrawal status is being processed)
Also, all spouses have not been available for trading for two weeks !! I contacted support and said, we will send you mail regarding these problems, and I have not received any mail from them for two weeks !! Which of you has the same problem ??! Please advise us with my regards ..
Johor, Malaysia,
Apr 27, 2020,

Delayed my withdrawal without any explanation given

Is it normal for bank transfer taking 7 days and still in progress status? I have called the support and they say I'm fully verified and my withdrawal is currently being reviewed. They keep giving the same answers these past few days. Deposit takes seconds but when it comes to withdrawal, it takes decades! I'm just trying to get my deposit back and it delays again and again? srsly?
Trevor Davies,
cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 24, 2020,

withdrawals

I have been trying to withdraw from IQOption for two weeks now? ?????? still nothing.  My withdrawal is not happening.

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Apr 12, 2020,

This broker controls the prices, hold the withdraw

No way you can win in binary option on this platform. They modify the prices artificially. Dont trust me, just google by yourself. Many cases lost money on this platform. It is run by a Russian named Dmitry Zaretsky. The company located in Seychelles - an offshore magnet for money launderers and tax dodgers. I vow My comment is true.
brandon,
South, South Africa,
Apr 12, 2020,

Quick withdrawal

I joined iq options recently and have been trading like a month now i have had my fair amount of losses and wins. One day i traded the binary options i deposited $10 dollars i traded with that and made a profit close to $300. the withdrawal process was quite easy. i first had to withdraw the 10$ from my and withdrew the rest via my local bank. the 10$ arrived 15 days later but strange thing happend that the $280 dollar i withdrew was in my bank account the next day
ha noi, Viet Nam,
Mar 20, 2020,

iqoption is scam

i deposid 460$ and win 3000$, but IQoption do not let me withdraw profits.
i chat with support, but not provice infomation maximum day i can receive money in my e-wallet.

Cali, Colombia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Over 45 days still no withdrawal

Worst experience with iQ Option. Over 45 days have passed and they say that they are investigating the account, this is because I made some profits and placed a withdrawal. All I hear is excuses, Avoid iQ option at all cost
Eindhoven, Netherlands,
Feb 20, 2020,

IQoption closed my account

IQoption is a SCAM. They closed my account and they refuse to reopen it. They have € 7.500,- of my money and they refuse to give it back. They never call you unless when you open an account because they want you to trade. They are very rude and not helpfull at all. Been emailing with them for 1 month and they ignore everything i say. Even when I show them prove. They lie to cover themself up! DO NOT TRADE AT IQOPTION. They refuse to give me an emailadres from their legal department.
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 15, 2020,

IQ options is very bad

IQ option is scam which is design to looting money (from less develop countries).

IQ option is no legally allow to trade out side cyprus regulated countries.
But why its network is expanding, they make people fool, when you make a new account they will call you, and tell, if you deposit 2K in one month you become our VIP client.

What could I do if I am a VIP client and my real balance is 0.

look this website (https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/40647/) and look countries where Iqoption can trade.

Again I have a question why they use an other domain for trade in other countries? Think....

Read this Statement:

"IQ Option Europe Ltd. is registered at Cyprus and is regulated by CySEC (the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). IQ Option Ltd. is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and this entity is not regulated."

Jan 24, 2020,

Terrible

Big scam, they don’t pay profits that you earn be careful while using this broker -
Twan,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 24, 2020,

Worst company I have ever dealt with

The don't even deserve a star!

Do NOT use this platform. It is the worst company and customer service I have ever experienced. They closed down my account because I didn't verify again. I have had verified the account in the past (passport, proof of address etc.), so they knew I was a legitimate customer. The only way of letting me know that I needed to verify again was by email. These emails ended up in my junk mail, which I don't regularly check.

Found out when I wanted to login into my account and it said it was blocked. So I checked my email, and junk mail...And yeah, there were the emails they have send me to notify. Reached out to the "support" team but they didn't help at all and just said: "Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is permanently blocked and cannot be unblocked. We are ready to refund the remaining balance..."

I purchased crypto's on the platform and had them there waiting for when the market would pick up again. The value of those crypto's they conveniently left out of the refund.

If you want to get screwed by a company, use IQ option! What a joke of a scamming company.
Taipei City, Taiwan, China,
Jan 3, 2020,

SCAM Broker!!! Stay Away!!!!!!

This broker blocked my account with no reason.
Even I ask them for a reason, they give me a non-exist rule not relating to the trading.

I just get profit and gain 100% profit. They blocked my account directly.
Please don't waste your time on this broker.
If you lose money, they are very happy to let you trade.
If you will a lot of profit, they block your account immediately.
so...PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 28, 2019,

Withholding Money Due To Using VPS ????

I have been trading with this broker for a couple of months.
I had some luck and had no problems withdrawing funds, then all of a sudden they block my account and profits due to me using a VPS ???

This is totally unethical as I am quite sure if I made losses they would have been more than happy to keep my money.

If I broke your BS terms, then just block my account and at least payout the deserving profits earned

Dec 3, 2019,

IQ Option SCAM

Please don't waste your money & trade with IQ Option.
If you are losing money, they would be very happy to let you continue to trade.
If you are profitable, they will cancel your withdrawal and block you from trading in their platform.

So please, DON'T waste your money on IQ Option (SCAM)
Cuiabá, Brazil,
Nov 11, 2019,

Just Stay Alert

Tomem cuidado com Stop Loss dessa empresa, pq, uma vez configurei um stop loss de 25% para um negocio, isso a noite, e quando acordei no outro dia, o preço havia ultrapassado esse limit de 25% e eu ja estava perdendo 90% do dinheiro.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Be careful with this company's Stop Loss, because once I set up a 25% stop loss for a Trade, that night, and when I woke up the other day, the price had exceeded that 25% limit and I was already losing 90% of the money.
----------------------------------------
Stop Loss was there yet, even overtaken, was there, set but in vain

New Delhi, India,
Nov 8, 2019,

IQOPTION WHITE COLLAR SCAMMERS

I was invested more than $79000 in iqoption trading platform, since 2017-19, some months before I stopped trading on iqoption.com , that time I received many calls from iqoption mangers, they always told me we will provide you all trading related tools and data,you can recover all your funds you lost on trading, So after many calls they convinced me for depositing and trading,

I started depositing on iqoption trading platform and start losing my hard earned money, that time no one call me to tall me how to recover my funds, that time I already lost $53000+

Recently I talked with my account manager (ibrahim) and I told him why you people always lied with me ,I lost over $53000 in your platform how can I recover all funds, he told my to deposit more $25000 and he will give me some good strategies to recover funds.

On October 26th I started to deposit partial amounts daily basis that time I saw funds are crediting on my account, when I completed deposit more than $23000 I saw on Monday there is no funds on my account, I started complaining where is my funds 1st 2 days the didn't provide me any good answer, I requested to callback to my manager they didn't respond,
I am continuously trying to contact my manager after two days they assign me a new account manager (Kikor) they changed my previous manager (Ibrahim) who committed to recover my funds.
Now they started playing with me there is no resolution some time he say you didn't make deposit, sometimes
They say you make trades, I only received only these nonsense responses , they think this money was a free money,now they are playing.

Nov 6, 2019 - 1 Star Very bad experience with iqoption.com from trading to withdrawal, lost over $79000 , system chart price manipulation, one word they are white collar scammers.
egypt, Egypt,
Oct 29, 2019,

Great Broker

just one word outstanding experience with them so far did not ahve any issues with the withdrawl requests

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Oct 10, 2019,

25 days Passed, still Funds not credited to my bank.

worst broker. i placed withdrawal request to my bank card and it was not processed although 25 days have gone. They gaurantee max 9 days if bank does not do problem. my bank is OK, my bank card is working. Evrything is perfect from my side. i gave iq option my bank statements still they are not repying logically and playing games for only 10$ withdrawal. Worst experience. this broker also block account when account makes good profits, scam broker. real videos available.
Peter,
Man, Portugal,
Oct 10, 2019,

Stay way simple as that

Do you like to be legally robbed? Do ahead, open an account and start trading.
Read the terms specially about fees and commissions they are high as hell!
Worst, they like to change it upwards.
Stay way from iqoption, there are better and honest brockers.