FXGlobe.com Review

Updated: May 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com on our forum

FXGlobe.com profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Nightmare,
Helsinki, Finland,
Aug 8, 2019,

A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!

Please STAY AWAY from this company, I had an awful experience with them.
In short this is what happened:
1- I made my first deposit
2- Part of my deposit just didn't arrive to my account, after filing a complaint this was corrected with no explanation.
3- Leverage indication in the system was wrong and support just told me that I should ignore it because the system has problems.
4- Before trading I decided to withdraw my money since the company didn't strike me as competent after what happened in point 2 and 3
5- It took 3 weeks and countless emails to get my money back, they reported me for money laundering without explaining why.

I never traded with the company, I used the same bank account from deposit and withdrawal. Total non-sense. I am taking legal action against FXGLOBE

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Aug 19, 2019:
The company acknowledges your complaint and would like to stress that as per AML laws and transaction supervision, it is in the company’s obligation to report any suspicious activity to the AML authorities and wait for their response.

Part of the transaction monitoring procedures is to identify suspicious activity such as clients who make a deposit and withdraw without any trading activity. Due to the nature of this transaction AML authority demand to be notified so to investigate whether the client is using our company to launder money.

We received notification to release the funds and to wait for further instructions, which is exactly what we did.

We are sorry for the delay in releasing your funds and your bad experience but we were following procedures as a requirement of the supervision of our regulators and AML authorities.
Thailand,
May 17, 2019,

FXGlobe Cheat
fxglobe took my money, Both capital and profit
I contacted him. He accused me of abuse internal transfer
I explained his system, I am not abues
I follow the system that he created.
If not, I would like to give my capital back, not taking profit.
But fxglobe does not pay back my money
www.facebook.com/fxglobecheat/ #fxglobe #fxglobecheat

Reply by FXGlobe submitted May 29, 2019:
Firstly, it must be stated that your account was not with FXGlobe, but with one of the group’s White Label in Thailand. You had never deposited any money with FXGlobe. FXGlobe was not obliged to help you but we tried.
This white label is not in business anymore and referred you to us, we were trying to help close all his obligations because we are a responsible company and treat every client that went through our system as a person and respect your business
Your accounts were restricted after it was discovered you were abusing our systems. The profits that you talk about were not made through trading but by your abuse of our internal transfer between accounts, our system was rounding up internal transfer of below 1 $ and above 0.51 to 1 $ the client was doing hundreds if not thousands of internal transfers of 0.51$ in and out from his numerous accounts as you can see in the below picture adding to his account balance 0.49$ just because of system bug. This became a full-time job for him doing internal transfers all day long!!!
After discussions, it was decided to return to you 1000usd, as we believe we needed to take responsibility of our system bug, we believe this was above and beyond what many other brokers would have offered to you. You accepted this as being acceptable to end the issue and agreed to also remove the Facebook page, we have this in written confirmation and also have a confirmation of the transfer that was sent to you through Skrill.
After you received this transfer, you said you do not accept this, you did not remove the Facebook page as agreed and wanted us to send you more from your fake profits. This is unacceptable to us.
Now, you are reviewing us here on FPA, but are telling half the story, and half of what you write is incorrect.
We let the FPA community decide who is right
3540057 2019.03.18 02:13:08 balance #it# to Acc: 600349 by site use -0.51
3542482 2019.03.18 15:14:03 balance #it# to Acc: 600069 by site use -0.51

Olugbenga,
Alberta, Canada,
Jan 25, 2019,

Been with fxglobe for 3 months now. I have had a good experience so far. Charbel has been available to assist any time is is required. He brought to my attention the advantage of a pro account which made sense. I think it is when issues rear its head we know the stuff people are made of, so, i will see how issues are handled if they arise and will give an updated review. :)

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
Thank you for your comments. We're at your service whenever you need. We wait your updated review once you have had an experience of our Pro account with tighter spreads.
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

Fx Globe is the real deal

I absolutely love this Broker. They provide you with every bit of tool and information you need as a trader. My account manager Charbel Peazinos is always ready and available to assist me with any help I need. I have Learnt a lot since I opened an account at FX Globe.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
We're happy to be at your service. Thank you for choosing FXGlobe.
annie,
Malaysia,
Jan 18, 2019,

Bad experience

I have bad experience with this broker for starter. I sign up and deposited usd500 into the trading account. I send my document for verification. no answer or email from them until i ask the one who recommend me this broker to contact them live chat to help me. then only came phone call and all done after 2days time. then another problem. my usd500 not deposited yet into my account. i goes another round of all this then only be able to trade.

now i make a withdawal request and submitted the form to their back office. confirmation of accpetance of my form only come after i send numerous of request to check on their live chat. then now waited for more than 3 days, still no news from them or my withdrawal. my live chat have been disable. how disappointing of their services.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 25, 2019:
Hello Annie,
We're sorry to here of your negative experience.
Can I ask you to provide your account number to investigate your case.
Thank you.
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2017,

100% secure

I have been trading with FxGlobe for the Past two years ,, when I joined i had no previous experience in online Forex trading ,, with the help of my account manager and his usual support , he has teaching me how to carry on proper risk management and how to calculate my margin ,, also the broker itself very trusted in terms of integrity and as well as when it comes to withdrawal there is no issues at all - it is recommended for all traders

Mario,
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.

Kriti,
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it