FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: Louki Akrita Street, Limassol, 3030, Cyprus, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Akure, Nigeria,
Sep 20, 2021,

Good

I m one the trader I FX globe they're reliable and accuracy in all they are trading platform

Kamel Ibrahim,
Toronto, Canada,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great Company Great Service

Customer service at best.
Quick response anytime.
Quick deposit and withdraw.
Low cost.
Technical help at its best.
One on one free minter and giddiness.
Provide all what you need to be successful trader.
Full market watch list.
I am enjoying trading with them since 2014.
I tried some other name companies but I feel more comfortable with them.
I wish that I can say more to express my feeling about there great services for the past 7 years, and I feel that I owe it to them.
From Canada I thank you very much.

May 13, 2016 - 5 Stars I stated to give up as new trader, confused with tons of you tube on trading, books and brokers, until I tried Fx globe as a final avenue. They were different, sincere and eager to assist 24/7. My one on one trainer they appointed to teach me ( Mr M.White ) is so friendly, treated me with care patiently, making sure that I must make it with his supervision. Imagine all that for free.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jun 23, 2021:
Hi,
We're really happy you've enjoyed and continue to enjoy your trading experiance with us at FXGlobe.
Porto, Portugal,
Jan 21, 2021,

Bad practice and bad expereience

My experience with this broker was not that bad, but when a broker stop responding to emails when you want to make a withdrawal or the practice of high fees schemes for withdrawing money from the account,is too much.
I start with this broker without no problem day 7 of April, the problem start when i ask for a first withdraw, i try withdraw in July half of my money there.
They were not happy, start asking why and the account manager start to talk to me about try other type of accounts more effecient ones with less spread and so on, more than two weeks pass to receive the funds in my digital wallet.
This was not the big problem, day 1 of October the problem starts when i ask to withdraw the rest of the funds. First they say that will charge 4.5% fee, the excuse was that i will withdraw all the money , they don t like that ( when i open account they say that don´t have fees for deposit or withdraw ) i negotiate with them and continue trading to make more volume expecting that when i want withdraw i will not have the same problem, so i try a new account ( ecn razor ).
Day 23 of December i see that i can´t make a profit with this broker and decid to withdraw all the money , Christmas and New Year pass no email from them even the money, 8 of January i send an email asking about my withdraw without no reply. Day 12 of January send other email they reply finaly say that will be processed end of the day. Day 15 of January i see that money left my mt4 account but i don t receive in my wallet , to resume i just receive at 20 of January almost a month pass and also when i see i was charged 5% fee.
I though that this type of practice from brokers had finished, i have seen this type of practice in a long time. I don t made a single profit from on this broker, even that was not enought. This is ridiculous, never again in this broker.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Feb 22, 2021:
FXGlobe releases withdrawals within 24-48 hours no matter the amount or if the client is in profit or not, this has no relevance to us.
Fact is that client could not produce an alternative payment method other than BTC, he sent us his friends bank account because his bank was blocked, who knows why, we asked for Neteller account again said the account was blocked, and tried to make us send the funds to his friend’s we were pursuing him to produce an account so we can transfer but with no success other than excuses.

We will report this client to the AML authorities as it is required by our license.

FXGlobe is the best broker you can work with if you are a legit straight and honest person, client’s who tries to make us do a felony will not succeed and will be banned forever the same as the person who filed this post
Nightmare,
Helsinki, Finland,
Aug 8, 2019,

A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!

Please STAY AWAY from this company, I had an awful experience with them.
In short this is what happened:
1- I made my first deposit
2- Part of my deposit just didn't arrive to my account, after filing a complaint this was corrected with no explanation.
3- Leverage indication in the system was wrong and support just told me that I should ignore it because the system has problems.
4- Before trading I decided to withdraw my money since the company didn't strike me as competent after what happened in point 2 and 3
5- It took 3 weeks and countless emails to get my money back, they reported me for money laundering without explaining why.

I never traded with the company, I used the same bank account from deposit and withdrawal. Total non-sense. I am taking legal action against FXGLOBE

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Aug 19, 2019:
The company acknowledges your complaint and would like to stress that as per AML laws and transaction supervision, it is in the company’s obligation to report any suspicious activity to the AML authorities and wait for their response.

Part of the transaction monitoring procedures is to identify suspicious activity such as clients who make a deposit and withdraw without any trading activity. Due to the nature of this transaction AML authority demand to be notified so to investigate whether the client is using our company to launder money.

We received notification to release the funds and to wait for further instructions, which is exactly what we did.

We are sorry for the delay in releasing your funds and your bad experience but we were following procedures as a requirement of the supervision of our regulators and AML authorities.
Thailand,
May 17, 2019,

FXGlobe Cheat
fxglobe took my money, Both capital and profit
I contacted him. He accused me of abuse internal transfer
I explained his system, I am not abues
I follow the system that he created.
If not, I would like to give my capital back, not taking profit.
But fxglobe does not pay back my money
www.facebook.com/fxglobecheat/ #fxglobe #fxglobecheat

Reply by FXGlobe submitted May 29, 2019:
Firstly, it must be stated that your account was not with FXGlobe, but with one of the group’s White Label in Thailand. You had never deposited any money with FXGlobe. FXGlobe was not obliged to help you but we tried.
This white label is not in business anymore and referred you to us, we were trying to help close all his obligations because we are a responsible company and treat every client that went through our system as a person and respect your business
Your accounts were restricted after it was discovered you were abusing our systems. The profits that you talk about were not made through trading but by your abuse of our internal transfer between accounts, our system was rounding up internal transfer of below 1 $ and above 0.51 to 1 $ the client was doing hundreds if not thousands of internal transfers of 0.51$ in and out from his numerous accounts as you can see in the below picture adding to his account balance 0.49$ just because of system bug. This became a full-time job for him doing internal transfers all day long!!!
After discussions, it was decided to return to you 1000usd, as we believe we needed to take responsibility of our system bug, we believe this was above and beyond what many other brokers would have offered to you. You accepted this as being acceptable to end the issue and agreed to also remove the Facebook page, we have this in written confirmation and also have a confirmation of the transfer that was sent to you through Skrill.
After you received this transfer, you said you do not accept this, you did not remove the Facebook page as agreed and wanted us to send you more from your fake profits. This is unacceptable to us.
Now, you are reviewing us here on FPA, but are telling half the story, and half of what you write is incorrect.
We let the FPA community decide who is right
3540057 2019.03.18 02:13:08 balance #it# to Acc: 600349 by site use -0.51
3542482 2019.03.18 15:14:03 balance #it# to Acc: 600069 by site use -0.51

Olugbenga,
Alberta, Canada,
Jan 25, 2019,

Been with fxglobe for 3 months now. I have had a good experience so far. Charbel has been available to assist any time is is required. He brought to my attention the advantage of a pro account which made sense. I think it is when issues rear its head we know the stuff people are made of, so, i will see how issues are handled if they arise and will give an updated review. :)

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
Thank you for your comments. We're at your service whenever you need. We wait your updated review once you have had an experience of our Pro account with tighter spreads.
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

Fx Globe is the real deal

I absolutely love this Broker. They provide you with every bit of tool and information you need as a trader. My account manager Charbel Peazinos is always ready and available to assist me with any help I need. I have Learnt a lot since I opened an account at FX Globe.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
We're happy to be at your service. Thank you for choosing FXGlobe.
annie,
Malaysia,
Jan 18, 2019,

Bad experience

I have bad experience with this broker for starter. I sign up and deposited usd500 into the trading account. I send my document for verification. no answer or email from them until i ask the one who recommend me this broker to contact them live chat to help me. then only came phone call and all done after 2days time. then another problem. my usd500 not deposited yet into my account. i goes another round of all this then only be able to trade.

now i make a withdawal request and submitted the form to their back office. confirmation of accpetance of my form only come after i send numerous of request to check on their live chat. then now waited for more than 3 days, still no news from them or my withdrawal. my live chat have been disable. how disappointing of their services.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 25, 2019:
Hello Annie,
We're sorry to here of your negative experience.
Can I ask you to provide your account number to investigate your case.
Thank you.
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2017,

100% secure

I have been trading with FxGlobe for the Past two years ,, when I joined i had no previous experience in online Forex trading ,, with the help of my account manager and his usual support , he has teaching me how to carry on proper risk management and how to calculate my margin ,, also the broker itself very trusted in terms of integrity and as well as when it comes to withdrawal there is no issues at all - it is recommended for all traders

Mario,
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.

Kriti,
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it

Beirut, Lebanon,
Nov 20, 2017,

Best market analysis. Best support. Fastest money withdraw.i recommend fxglobe to all .

Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Aug 18, 2017,

Average service coupled by Nagging Managers

Broker is Ok, but i dislike the fact that i had to be interviewed by an account manager for me to withdrawal my money. They call you endlessly and make suggestions for you to open new trades in oil,gold etc, it seems they are interested in making clients overtrade and hopefully lose money.I am still waiting for my money to come through, will update soon.

Reply by Marco_Doc submitted Aug 21, 2017:
Dear Kayk111 , Thank you for the feedback. Our account managers are here to support our traders with any interesting upcoming market events and of course if you don't wish to be called then you will not get further updates. In Order to review your matter and to assist you as fast as possible please send your details to our customer service at info@fxglobe.com and we will resolve any possible issue you might have with your account. Please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance.
FXGlobe Team
Turkey,
Apr 28, 2017,

I am trading with fxglobe for few months. Their operation is little bit slow. But I had huge profit(more than x10 times initial deposit) after France Election. They processed my withdrawal request immediately. So everything is ok till now, if I will have any bad experience, I will update my review and share here. I recommend them for all.

Reply by FXGlobe Team submitted Aug 22, 2017:
Dear kayk111, Thank you again for your feedback. As mentioned before, our account managers are here to support our traders with interesting markets updates and help understand them. Of course if you do not wish to get this updates, you will not be called for that. We have further checked your feedback regarding your withdrawal, and found that you have actually made your withdrawal request during a weekend - on Saturday 12/8/2017. The following Monday morning on 14/8/2017 our team has processed your withdrawal and finalized it on the 15/8/17. Therefore, after reviewing your case, we conclude that there was absolutely no delay in the process of your withdrawal request. Our FXGlobe Team is always here to support you; please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance at info@fxglobe.com.
Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2016,

I recommend them 100%!!!

After contacting them they paid me the remaining 30% of my profit! They responded very fast.

I was not their fault. The IB that introduced me to them was to blame.

Their execution was very good and fast with no slippages etc, this is why I ended up with such a good profit.

My opinion about them has changed, turning 180 degrees towards their favor.

I recommend them 100%!!!

Aug 17, 2016 - 1 Star I have to warn all fellow traders out there about a recent bad experience that I had with FXGlobe.

I deposited a significant amount with them and started to trade for period of time.

After a number of good moves I gained profit that more than doubled my initial deposit.

Afterwards I made a withdrawal request of the full amount, capital and profit (with ID 614)

However, they did not pay me in full! They truncated my profit by 30%!

At first I thought that I was a mistake but when I check metatrader there was a strange order.

The number was 13521905 the 'type' was 'balance' and there it was -30% of my profit with name: <O.B. bonus profit>

I could not understand what that was and when I asked for the reason they justified this on account of a bonus that they gave me,

BUT I have NEVER requested a bonus!!! Simply they ripped me off!

They paid me less money, in other words they embezzled 30% of my profit!

They are total thieves so please avoid them!

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Terrible broker. I don't know which positive things could be found in this broker. Huge spreads, huge slippages....

Reply by Jack.FXGlobe submitted Aug 17, 2016:
We do not see any trader from the Russian Federation under the name Dzaga. Can you please provide your account number or please contact us at info@fxglobe.com so we can help resolve your issue.
Leonardo Medina,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jul 18, 2016,

I don't have words to say "thank you" to my mentor Michael White. He's providing me free personal education, and will be all the way with me, even after education finishes. I will post a new review here after my results are coming up.

innocent,
nelspruit, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2016,

fxglobe is the broker that i needed.i never thought i will find something that will assist me to trade without risk.i like this

Pedro R,
Cascais, Portugal,
Jul 14, 2016,

I must change my previous rating from 4 stars to 5 stars, as FxGlobe really has continuously surprised me with the excellent service it provides. Michael White will change your opinion forever about the industry. Keep up the good work.

2016-07-12 4Star
Review: I don't usually write reviews, but when a service stands head and shoulders abouve the competition ... I guess that I'm compelled to give credit where credit is due. Michael White from FxGlobe is a 5 star professional. Yesterday on a 0.5 lot EURJPY trade the server had a technical glitch and the fill to close lasted around 20 odd seconds. As a result, a profit of around $15 turned into a loss of the same amount. I emailed Michael and today, after due investigation, my account has been credited with around $30, corresponding to what I would have made if the technical glitch had not occurred. This is great! In several months that I've been with them this is the first bad fill that was promptly dealt with. :) A pleasure to do business with.

Muahammad Waseem,
Sargodha, Pakistan,
Jun 26, 2016,

I did was work with FX Globe. it is very good broker. fast execution. and helpful support team.and reliable bonus offer.

Aleksandros Nikolaidis,
ATHENS, Greece,
Jun 22, 2016,

Problem solved, I have spoken with several members including the CEO of the company and they paid the remaining 1200 euro profit.

2016-06-01 1Star My account number is 509069. I deposited 2000 euro to this broker and made a profit. My account equity became 5600 euro and then requested a withdrawal of the full amount. Capital and profit. However, they only send me 4400 euro! They stole 1200 euro profit!

Stay away from this broker since he will not pay your profits in full.