FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Nov 4, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: Louki Akrita Street, Limassol, 3030, Cyprus, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

david,
North west, South Africa,
May 4, 2016,

I have an account with FxGlobe. Excellent customer service.They are friendly with their clients and they give the best service i had ever expected anyway in the financial market. Davit is the best and i he is always available to help at hand. thanks to davit and fxglobe..when i join them i didn't have much knowledge about forex but now i understand it better. thanks a million guys. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it

Muahammad Waseem,
Sargodha, Pakistan,
Jun 26, 2016,

I did was work with FX Globe. it is very good broker. fast execution. and helpful support team.and reliable bonus offer.

Mohamed gah,
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
May 17, 2016,

I am working with them,
They have given me promises,hope it'll come good
Till I'll give 5 star rating
Mr.white always speak to me and encourage me.
Fxglobe has greate group
I hope that in that family I also treat like a bro
From now to one year will c how the ratings rise or down

2015-12-17 4Star Fxglobe brokers refunded my deposit, they told me that they had worked with updating their site, that's why unable to fix my issue on time
Mario is a nice guy
I wrote a negative review earlier , this time more positive
Couldn't trade with you but I hope you'll help other traders positively

2015-12-14 1Star Fxglobe brokers are scale brokered in forex market, don't trust them and don't deposit your valuable time. If you will , you will loose your money as well as time.
I have deposited and waiting for verification of their approval but hasn't happen
Mario economidies is a man who will tell dream stories but he will never help you, and rani from Mumbai , he is a account manager they told me but they send my me real poor signals
All in all 10% of service
Real fake agency
If you don't trust me you will loose your money 100% guaranteed.
Shameless fellows
They can't stand up their feel , that's why cheating innocents and get their money
Son of *******.any of you'll get good future

Syed Faraz Ali,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 29, 2015,

Last week I posted little bit negative review about Fxglobe.com but I am wrong one of the account manager George Agathangelou contacted me he is a gem of a guy. My withdrawal was processed in an hour and I received money in my Skrills account immediately.

2015-12-25No Rating I opened an account with fxglobe.com and deposited $250 .I made $120 profit on it . I submitted withdrawal request for $50 but they never replied to my email now it has been over one week.

Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2016,

I recommend them 100%!!!

After contacting them they paid me the remaining 30% of my profit! They responded very fast.

I was not their fault. The IB that introduced me to them was to blame.

Their execution was very good and fast with no slippages etc, this is why I ended up with such a good profit.

My opinion about them has changed, turning 180 degrees towards their favor.

I recommend them 100%!!!

Aug 17, 2016 - 1 Star I have to warn all fellow traders out there about a recent bad experience that I had with FXGlobe.

I deposited a significant amount with them and started to trade for period of time.

After a number of good moves I gained profit that more than doubled my initial deposit.

Afterwards I made a withdrawal request of the full amount, capital and profit (with ID 614)

However, they did not pay me in full! They truncated my profit by 30%!

At first I thought that I was a mistake but when I check metatrader there was a strange order.

The number was 13521905 the 'type' was 'balance' and there it was -30% of my profit with name: <O.B. bonus profit>

I could not understand what that was and when I asked for the reason they justified this on account of a bonus that they gave me,

BUT I have NEVER requested a bonus!!! Simply they ripped me off!

They paid me less money, in other words they embezzled 30% of my profit!

They are total thieves so please avoid them!

kenneth Diejomaoh,
Apr 16, 2016,

A successful man will always be excited at his result, for this reason I have come a second time to rate fxglobe. For the first time after 7years of failure, I made a deposit of $100, built it to $1100 in 2months, withdrew $800, and in 2days built the remaining $300 to $500. Now, I trade confidently and profitably. My life's turnaround and achievement came through MICHAEL WHITE of fxglobe. If you are still loosing as a trader, I recommend you to Michael White of fxglobe. You'll be amazed at your own result.
For these reasons, I rate fxglobe 5*.
good customer service
Fast withdrawal process
They desire you succeed and train you to succeed.

2016-04-08 5Star I give fxglobe a 5-star rating because of my account manager, Mr. Michael White. He transformed my trading in two weeks. I traded unsuccessfully for 7years before meeting Michael. After his training, I was able to make 700% gain in 2months. I am forever grateful to Michael White of fxglobe who mentored me to break the jinx of 7years of failure. Also, I discovered that fxglobe does not trade against their clients.

Mario,
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.

George Fikos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 5, 2016,

I have been using the services of the Athens-Greece office of FXGLOBE, since November, 2014. From the first moment, my account manager, Nick Manolis, through very frequent communication, has satisfied all my requests as client with quick response, thus gaining my trust and respect for the company's personnel and services. Their services and cooperation have proved flawless, despite turbulent times of Greek economy. I would definitely recommend them as brokers.

Olise,
Aug 21, 2015,

I have an account with them. Excellent customer service, free signals that works that has increased my equity by more than 100% and an awesome account manager in the name Mario Economides. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.