FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Porto, Portugal,
Jan 21, 2021,

Bad practice and bad expereience

My experience with this broker was not that bad, but when a broker stop responding to emails when you want to make a withdrawal or the practice of high fees schemes for withdrawing money from the account,is too much.
I start with this broker without no problem day 7 of April, the problem start when i ask for a first withdraw, i try withdraw in July half of my money there.
They were not happy, start asking why and the account manager start to talk to me about try other type of accounts more effecient ones with less spread and so on, more than two weeks pass to receive the funds in my digital wallet.
This was not the big problem, day 1 of October the problem starts when i ask to withdraw the rest of the funds. First they say that will charge 4.5% fee, the excuse was that i will withdraw all the money , they don t like that ( when i open account they say that don´t have fees for deposit or withdraw ) i negotiate with them and continue trading to make more volume expecting that when i want withdraw i will not have the same problem, so i try a new account ( ecn razor ).
Day 23 of December i see that i can´t make a profit with this broker and decid to withdraw all the money , Christmas and New Year pass no email from them even the money, 8 of January i send an email asking about my withdraw without no reply. Day 12 of January send other email they reply finaly say that will be processed end of the day. Day 15 of January i see that money left my mt4 account but i don t receive in my wallet , to resume i just receive at 20 of January almost a month pass and also when i see i was charged 5% fee.
I though that this type of practice from brokers had finished, i have seen this type of practice in a long time. I don t made a single profit from on this broker, even that was not enought. This is ridiculous, never again in this broker.

Nightmare,
Helsinki, Finland,
Aug 8, 2019,

A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!

Please STAY AWAY from this company, I had an awful experience with them.
In short this is what happened:
1- I made my first deposit
2- Part of my deposit just didn't arrive to my account, after filing a complaint this was corrected with no explanation.
3- Leverage indication in the system was wrong and support just told me that I should ignore it because the system has problems.
4- Before trading I decided to withdraw my money since the company didn't strike me as competent after what happened in point 2 and 3
5- It took 3 weeks and countless emails to get my money back, they reported me for money laundering without explaining why.

I never traded with the company, I used the same bank account from deposit and withdrawal. Total non-sense. I am taking legal action against FXGLOBE

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Aug 19, 2019:
The company acknowledges your complaint and would like to stress that as per AML laws and transaction supervision, it is in the company’s obligation to report any suspicious activity to the AML authorities and wait for their response.

Part of the transaction monitoring procedures is to identify suspicious activity such as clients who make a deposit and withdraw without any trading activity. Due to the nature of this transaction AML authority demand to be notified so to investigate whether the client is using our company to launder money.

We received notification to release the funds and to wait for further instructions, which is exactly what we did.

We are sorry for the delay in releasing your funds and your bad experience but we were following procedures as a requirement of the supervision of our regulators and AML authorities.
Thailand,
May 17, 2019,

FXGlobe Cheat
fxglobe took my money, Both capital and profit
I contacted him. He accused me of abuse internal transfer
I explained his system, I am not abues
I follow the system that he created.
If not, I would like to give my capital back, not taking profit.
But fxglobe does not pay back my money
www.facebook.com/fxglobecheat/ #fxglobe #fxglobecheat

Reply by FXGlobe submitted May 29, 2019:
Firstly, it must be stated that your account was not with FXGlobe, but with one of the group’s White Label in Thailand. You had never deposited any money with FXGlobe. FXGlobe was not obliged to help you but we tried.
This white label is not in business anymore and referred you to us, we were trying to help close all his obligations because we are a responsible company and treat every client that went through our system as a person and respect your business
Your accounts were restricted after it was discovered you were abusing our systems. The profits that you talk about were not made through trading but by your abuse of our internal transfer between accounts, our system was rounding up internal transfer of below 1 $ and above 0.51 to 1 $ the client was doing hundreds if not thousands of internal transfers of 0.51$ in and out from his numerous accounts as you can see in the below picture adding to his account balance 0.49$ just because of system bug. This became a full-time job for him doing internal transfers all day long!!!
After discussions, it was decided to return to you 1000usd, as we believe we needed to take responsibility of our system bug, we believe this was above and beyond what many other brokers would have offered to you. You accepted this as being acceptable to end the issue and agreed to also remove the Facebook page, we have this in written confirmation and also have a confirmation of the transfer that was sent to you through Skrill.
After you received this transfer, you said you do not accept this, you did not remove the Facebook page as agreed and wanted us to send you more from your fake profits. This is unacceptable to us.
Now, you are reviewing us here on FPA, but are telling half the story, and half of what you write is incorrect.
We let the FPA community decide who is right
3540057 2019.03.18 02:13:08 balance #it# to Acc: 600349 by site use -0.51
3542482 2019.03.18 15:14:03 balance #it# to Acc: 600069 by site use -0.51

Olugbenga,
Alberta, Canada,
Jan 25, 2019,

Been with fxglobe for 3 months now. I have had a good experience so far. Charbel has been available to assist any time is is required. He brought to my attention the advantage of a pro account which made sense. I think it is when issues rear its head we know the stuff people are made of, so, i will see how issues are handled if they arise and will give an updated review. :)

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
Thank you for your comments. We're at your service whenever you need. We wait your updated review once you have had an experience of our Pro account with tighter spreads.
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

Fx Globe is the real deal

I absolutely love this Broker. They provide you with every bit of tool and information you need as a trader. My account manager Charbel Peazinos is always ready and available to assist me with any help I need. I have Learnt a lot since I opened an account at FX Globe.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
We're happy to be at your service. Thank you for choosing FXGlobe.
annie,
Malaysia,
Jan 18, 2019,

Bad experience

I have bad experience with this broker for starter. I sign up and deposited usd500 into the trading account. I send my document for verification. no answer or email from them until i ask the one who recommend me this broker to contact them live chat to help me. then only came phone call and all done after 2days time. then another problem. my usd500 not deposited yet into my account. i goes another round of all this then only be able to trade.

now i make a withdawal request and submitted the form to their back office. confirmation of accpetance of my form only come after i send numerous of request to check on their live chat. then now waited for more than 3 days, still no news from them or my withdrawal. my live chat have been disable. how disappointing of their services.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 25, 2019:
Hello Annie,
We're sorry to here of your negative experience.
Can I ask you to provide your account number to investigate your case.
Thank you.
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2017,

100% secure

I have been trading with FxGlobe for the Past two years ,, when I joined i had no previous experience in online Forex trading ,, with the help of my account manager and his usual support , he has teaching me how to carry on proper risk management and how to calculate my margin ,, also the broker itself very trusted in terms of integrity and as well as when it comes to withdrawal there is no issues at all - it is recommended for all traders

Mario,
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.

Kriti,
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it

Beirut, Lebanon,
Nov 20, 2017,

Best market analysis. Best support. Fastest money withdraw.i recommend fxglobe to all .

Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Aug 18, 2017,

Average service coupled by Nagging Managers

Broker is Ok, but i dislike the fact that i had to be interviewed by an account manager for me to withdrawal my money. They call you endlessly and make suggestions for you to open new trades in oil,gold etc, it seems they are interested in making clients overtrade and hopefully lose money.I am still waiting for my money to come through, will update soon.

Reply by Marco_Doc submitted Aug 21, 2017:
Dear Kayk111 , Thank you for the feedback. Our account managers are here to support our traders with any interesting upcoming market events and of course if you don't wish to be called then you will not get further updates. In Order to review your matter and to assist you as fast as possible please send your details to our customer service at info@fxglobe.com and we will resolve any possible issue you might have with your account. Please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance.
FXGlobe Team
Turkey,
Apr 28, 2017,

I am trading with fxglobe for few months. Their operation is little bit slow. But I had huge profit(more than x10 times initial deposit) after France Election. They processed my withdrawal request immediately. So everything is ok till now, if I will have any bad experience, I will update my review and share here. I recommend them for all.

Reply by FXGlobe Team submitted Aug 22, 2017:
Dear kayk111, Thank you again for your feedback. As mentioned before, our account managers are here to support our traders with interesting markets updates and help understand them. Of course if you do not wish to get this updates, you will not be called for that. We have further checked your feedback regarding your withdrawal, and found that you have actually made your withdrawal request during a weekend - on Saturday 12/8/2017. The following Monday morning on 14/8/2017 our team has processed your withdrawal and finalized it on the 15/8/17. Therefore, after reviewing your case, we conclude that there was absolutely no delay in the process of your withdrawal request. Our FXGlobe Team is always here to support you; please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance at info@fxglobe.com.
Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2016,

I recommend them 100%!!!

After contacting them they paid me the remaining 30% of my profit! They responded very fast.

I was not their fault. The IB that introduced me to them was to blame.

Their execution was very good and fast with no slippages etc, this is why I ended up with such a good profit.

My opinion about them has changed, turning 180 degrees towards their favor.

I recommend them 100%!!!

Aug 17, 2016 - 1 Star I have to warn all fellow traders out there about a recent bad experience that I had with FXGlobe.

I deposited a significant amount with them and started to trade for period of time.

After a number of good moves I gained profit that more than doubled my initial deposit.

Afterwards I made a withdrawal request of the full amount, capital and profit (with ID 614)

However, they did not pay me in full! They truncated my profit by 30%!

At first I thought that I was a mistake but when I check metatrader there was a strange order.

The number was 13521905 the 'type' was 'balance' and there it was -30% of my profit with name: <O.B. bonus profit>

I could not understand what that was and when I asked for the reason they justified this on account of a bonus that they gave me,

BUT I have NEVER requested a bonus!!! Simply they ripped me off!

They paid me less money, in other words they embezzled 30% of my profit!

They are total thieves so please avoid them!

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Terrible broker. I don't know which positive things could be found in this broker. Huge spreads, huge slippages....

Reply by Jack.FXGlobe submitted Aug 17, 2016:
We do not see any trader from the Russian Federation under the name Dzaga. Can you please provide your account number or please contact us at info@fxglobe.com so we can help resolve your issue.
Leonardo Medina,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jul 18, 2016,

I don't have words to say "thank you" to my mentor Michael White. He's providing me free personal education, and will be all the way with me, even after education finishes. I will post a new review here after my results are coming up.

innocent,
nelspruit, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2016,

fxglobe is the broker that i needed.i never thought i will find something that will assist me to trade without risk.i like this

Pedro R,
Cascais, Portugal,
Jul 14, 2016,

I must change my previous rating from 4 stars to 5 stars, as FxGlobe really has continuously surprised me with the excellent service it provides. Michael White will change your opinion forever about the industry. Keep up the good work.

2016-07-12 4Star
Review: I don't usually write reviews, but when a service stands head and shoulders abouve the competition ... I guess that I'm compelled to give credit where credit is due. Michael White from FxGlobe is a 5 star professional. Yesterday on a 0.5 lot EURJPY trade the server had a technical glitch and the fill to close lasted around 20 odd seconds. As a result, a profit of around $15 turned into a loss of the same amount. I emailed Michael and today, after due investigation, my account has been credited with around $30, corresponding to what I would have made if the technical glitch had not occurred. This is great! In several months that I've been with them this is the first bad fill that was promptly dealt with. :) A pleasure to do business with.

Muahammad Waseem,
Sargodha, Pakistan,
Jun 26, 2016,

I did was work with FX Globe. it is very good broker. fast execution. and helpful support team.and reliable bonus offer.

Aleksandros Nikolaidis,
ATHENS, Greece,
Jun 22, 2016,

Problem solved, I have spoken with several members including the CEO of the company and they paid the remaining 1200 euro profit.

2016-06-01 1Star My account number is 509069. I deposited 2000 euro to this broker and made a profit. My account equity became 5600 euro and then requested a withdrawal of the full amount. Capital and profit. However, they only send me 4400 euro! They stole 1200 euro profit!

Stay away from this broker since he will not pay your profits in full.

Mohamed gah,
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
May 17, 2016,

I am working with them,
They have given me promises,hope it'll come good
Till I'll give 5 star rating
Mr.white always speak to me and encourage me.
Fxglobe has greate group
I hope that in that family I also treat like a bro
From now to one year will c how the ratings rise or down

2015-12-17 4Star Fxglobe brokers refunded my deposit, they told me that they had worked with updating their site, that's why unable to fix my issue on time
Mario is a nice guy
I wrote a negative review earlier , this time more positive
Couldn't trade with you but I hope you'll help other traders positively

2015-12-14 1Star Fxglobe brokers are scale brokered in forex market, don't trust them and don't deposit your valuable time. If you will , you will loose your money as well as time.
I have deposited and waiting for verification of their approval but hasn't happen
Mario economidies is a man who will tell dream stories but he will never help you, and rani from Mumbai , he is a account manager they told me but they send my me real poor signals
All in all 10% of service
Real fake agency
If you don't trust me you will loose your money 100% guaranteed.
Shameless fellows
They can't stand up their feel , that's why cheating innocents and get their money
Son of *******.any of you'll get good future

KAMEL IBRAHIM,
TORONTO, Canada,
May 13, 2016,

I stated to give up as new trader, confused with tons of you tube on trading, books and brokers, until I tried Fx globe as a final avenue. They were different, sincere and eager to assist 24/7. My one on one trainer they appointed to teach me ( Mr M.White ) is so friendly, treated me with care patiently, making sure that I must make it with his supervision. Imagine all that for free.

david,
North west, South Africa,
May 4, 2016,

I have an account with FxGlobe. Excellent customer service.They are friendly with their clients and they give the best service i had ever expected anyway in the financial market. Davit is the best and i he is always available to help at hand. thanks to davit and fxglobe..when i join them i didn't have much knowledge about forex but now i understand it better. thanks a million guys. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

Daniel,
Apr 22, 2016,

fXGLOBE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL THE BROKERS I HAVE USED.THANKS TO MY MENTOR AND TEACHER MICHAEL WHITE

kenneth Diejomaoh,
Apr 16, 2016,

A successful man will always be excited at his result, for this reason I have come a second time to rate fxglobe. For the first time after 7years of failure, I made a deposit of $100, built it to $1100 in 2months, withdrew $800, and in 2days built the remaining $300 to $500. Now, I trade confidently and profitably. My life's turnaround and achievement came through MICHAEL WHITE of fxglobe. If you are still loosing as a trader, I recommend you to Michael White of fxglobe. You'll be amazed at your own result.
For these reasons, I rate fxglobe 5*.
good customer service
Fast withdrawal process
They desire you succeed and train you to succeed.

2016-04-08 5Star I give fxglobe a 5-star rating because of my account manager, Mr. Michael White. He transformed my trading in two weeks. I traded unsuccessfully for 7years before meeting Michael. After his training, I was able to make 700% gain in 2months. I am forever grateful to Michael White of fxglobe who mentored me to break the jinx of 7years of failure. Also, I discovered that fxglobe does not trade against their clients.

Daniel ,
Apr 14, 2016,

I gave Fxglobe 5star because I was amazed on how my friend Kenneth’s live was changed by Michael White. I and Kenneth started Forex over 8yrs ago and we lost so much money that made me quite forex but after seeing my friend trade and also made cool cash I was convinced and right now am back to Forex because I believe Fxglobe will also change my trading for Good.

George Fikos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 5, 2016,

I have been using the services of the Athens-Greece office of FXGLOBE, since November, 2014. From the first moment, my account manager, Nick Manolis, through very frequent communication, has satisfied all my requests as client with quick response, thus gaining my trust and respect for the company's personnel and services. Their services and cooperation have proved flawless, despite turbulent times of Greek economy. I would definitely recommend them as brokers.

Gerhard Daniel,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2016,

Trading with fxglobe is such a pleasure, no strings attached just good people.Thanks Mr Michael White for your help and training .

Syed Faraz Ali,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 29, 2015,

Last week I posted little bit negative review about Fxglobe.com but I am wrong one of the account manager George Agathangelou contacted me he is a gem of a guy. My withdrawal was processed in an hour and I received money in my Skrills account immediately.

2015-12-25No Rating I opened an account with fxglobe.com and deposited $250 .I made $120 profit on it . I submitted withdrawal request for $50 but they never replied to my email now it has been over one week.

Alex,
Dec 18, 2015,

I signed up with FXG about a month ago. My account manager Marios Economides phoned me up the day I made the live account application. He explained a lot of things to me that helped me get started and he advised me of some of the mistakes newcomers make and how to trade safely. So far the experience has been good.

Olise,
Aug 21, 2015,

I have an account with them. Excellent customer service, free signals that works that has increased my equity by more than 100% and an awesome account manager in the name Mario Economides. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

Joshua Ramme,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 24, 2015,

Since I joined FX Globe, my performance on Forex trading has been nothing short of greatness. I so grateful, I wish I discovered it long ago. As for Marios, he has been very kind, actually very patient to say the least. Keep up the good work....

Enrico,
Ascoli Piceno, Italy,
Jun 11, 2015,

I have my personale account manager, her name is MIKAELA and she sends to me news, file with market analysis EVERY DAY bay skype.
Sometimes she calls me by phone and che answer to my questions very quickly.
I can say that the service is PERFECT!!!

2015-05-26 5Star All the people in the Company are present and quick responsive by phone, mail, Skype.
Now i'm using a robot that's works very well!!!
A good company.

Stephen Kiguru,
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 29, 2015,

FXGlobe has been immensely helpful in my bid to learn and understand Forex trading. My account manager Marios Economides Is one of the most amazing people I've ever known. His kindness and patience know no bounds. He has taught so much and I would not be where I am without him. FXGlobe provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to make Real money, don't let it pass by!

Njabulo,
Richards Bay, South Africa,
May 22, 2015,

FxGlobe has been a great source of knowledge for me and they have incredible support. My account manager Marios Economides has been awesome , always available and gives me an excellent experience of forex trading. He is professional and always has sound advice which always pays off. I would recommend FxGlobe to anyone who wants to make real money trading forex.