FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Njabulo,
Richards Bay, South Africa,
May 22, 2015,

FxGlobe has been a great source of knowledge for me and they have incredible support. My account manager Marios Economides has been awesome , always available and gives me an excellent experience of forex trading. He is professional and always has sound advice which always pays off. I would recommend FxGlobe to anyone who wants to make real money trading forex.

Stephen Kiguru,
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 29, 2015,

FXGlobe has been immensely helpful in my bid to learn and understand Forex trading. My account manager Marios Economides Is one of the most amazing people I've ever known. His kindness and patience know no bounds. He has taught so much and I would not be where I am without him. FXGlobe provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to make Real money, don't let it pass by!

Enrico,
Ascoli Piceno, Italy,
Jun 11, 2015,

I have my personale account manager, her name is MIKAELA and she sends to me news, file with market analysis EVERY DAY bay skype.
Sometimes she calls me by phone and che answer to my questions very quickly.
I can say that the service is PERFECT!!!

2015-05-26 5Star All the people in the Company are present and quick responsive by phone, mail, Skype.
Now i'm using a robot that's works very well!!!
A good company.

Joshua Ramme,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 24, 2015,

Since I joined FX Globe, my performance on Forex trading has been nothing short of greatness. I so grateful, I wish I discovered it long ago. As for Marios, he has been very kind, actually very patient to say the least. Keep up the good work....

Olise,
Aug 21, 2015,

I have an account with them. Excellent customer service, free signals that works that has increased my equity by more than 100% and an awesome account manager in the name Mario Economides. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

Alex,
Dec 18, 2015,

I signed up with FXG about a month ago. My account manager Marios Economides phoned me up the day I made the live account application. He explained a lot of things to me that helped me get started and he advised me of some of the mistakes newcomers make and how to trade safely. So far the experience has been good.

Syed Faraz Ali,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 29, 2015,

Last week I posted little bit negative review about Fxglobe.com but I am wrong one of the account manager George Agathangelou contacted me he is a gem of a guy. My withdrawal was processed in an hour and I received money in my Skrills account immediately.

2015-12-25No Rating I opened an account with fxglobe.com and deposited $250 .I made $120 profit on it . I submitted withdrawal request for $50 but they never replied to my email now it has been over one week.

Gerhard Daniel,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2016,

Trading with fxglobe is such a pleasure, no strings attached just good people.Thanks Mr Michael White for your help and training .

George Fikos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 5, 2016,

I have been using the services of the Athens-Greece office of FXGLOBE, since November, 2014. From the first moment, my account manager, Nick Manolis, through very frequent communication, has satisfied all my requests as client with quick response, thus gaining my trust and respect for the company's personnel and services. Their services and cooperation have proved flawless, despite turbulent times of Greek economy. I would definitely recommend them as brokers.

Daniel ,
Apr 14, 2016,

I gave Fxglobe 5star because I was amazed on how my friend Kenneth’s live was changed by Michael White. I and Kenneth started Forex over 8yrs ago and we lost so much money that made me quite forex but after seeing my friend trade and also made cool cash I was convinced and right now am back to Forex because I believe Fxglobe will also change my trading for Good.