FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

Daniel ,
Apr 14, 2016,

I gave Fxglobe 5star because I was amazed on how my friend Kenneth’s live was changed by Michael White. I and Kenneth started Forex over 8yrs ago and we lost so much money that made me quite forex but after seeing my friend trade and also made cool cash I was convinced and right now am back to Forex because I believe Fxglobe will also change my trading for Good.

Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Kriti,
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
annie,
Malaysia,
Jan 18, 2019,

Bad experience

I have bad experience with this broker for starter. I sign up and deposited usd500 into the trading account. I send my document for verification. no answer or email from them until i ask the one who recommend me this broker to contact them live chat to help me. then only came phone call and all done after 2days time. then another problem. my usd500 not deposited yet into my account. i goes another round of all this then only be able to trade.

now i make a withdawal request and submitted the form to their back office. confirmation of accpetance of my form only come after i send numerous of request to check on their live chat. then now waited for more than 3 days, still no news from them or my withdrawal. my live chat have been disable. how disappointing of their services.

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 25, 2019:
Hello Annie,
We're sorry to here of your negative experience.
Can I ask you to provide your account number to investigate your case.
Thank you.
Thailand,
May 17, 2019,

FXGlobe Cheat
fxglobe took my money, Both capital and profit
I contacted him. He accused me of abuse internal transfer
I explained his system, I am not abues
I follow the system that he created.
If not, I would like to give my capital back, not taking profit.
But fxglobe does not pay back my money
www.facebook.com/fxglobecheat/ #fxglobe #fxglobecheat

Reply by FXGlobe submitted May 29, 2019:
Firstly, it must be stated that your account was not with FXGlobe, but with one of the group’s White Label in Thailand. You had never deposited any money with FXGlobe. FXGlobe was not obliged to help you but we tried.
This white label is not in business anymore and referred you to us, we were trying to help close all his obligations because we are a responsible company and treat every client that went through our system as a person and respect your business
Your accounts were restricted after it was discovered you were abusing our systems. The profits that you talk about were not made through trading but by your abuse of our internal transfer between accounts, our system was rounding up internal transfer of below 1 $ and above 0.51 to 1 $ the client was doing hundreds if not thousands of internal transfers of 0.51$ in and out from his numerous accounts as you can see in the below picture adding to his account balance 0.49$ just because of system bug. This became a full-time job for him doing internal transfers all day long!!!
After discussions, it was decided to return to you 1000usd, as we believe we needed to take responsibility of our system bug, we believe this was above and beyond what many other brokers would have offered to you. You accepted this as being acceptable to end the issue and agreed to also remove the Facebook page, we have this in written confirmation and also have a confirmation of the transfer that was sent to you through Skrill.
After you received this transfer, you said you do not accept this, you did not remove the Facebook page as agreed and wanted us to send you more from your fake profits. This is unacceptable to us.
Now, you are reviewing us here on FPA, but are telling half the story, and half of what you write is incorrect.
We let the FPA community decide who is right
3540057 2019.03.18 02:13:08 balance #it# to Acc: 600349 by site use -0.51
3541612 2019.03.18 13:14:55 balance #it# to Acc: 600572 by site use -0.51
3542482 2019.03.18 15:14:03 balance #it# to Acc: 600069 by site use -0.51

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Terrible broker. I don't know which positive things could be found in this broker. Huge spreads, huge slippages....

Reply by Jack.FXGlobe submitted Aug 17, 2016:
We do not see any trader from the Russian Federation under the name Dzaga. Can you please provide your account number or please contact us at info@fxglobe.com so we can help resolve your issue.
Nightmare,
Helsinki, Finland,
Aug 8, 2019,

A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!

Please STAY AWAY from this company, I had an awful experience with them.
In short this is what happened:
1- I made my first deposit
2- Part of my deposit just didn't arrive to my account, after filing a complaint this was corrected with no explanation.
3- Leverage indication in the system was wrong and support just told me that I should ignore it because the system has problems.
4- Before trading I decided to withdraw my money since the company didn't strike me as competent after what happened in point 2 and 3
5- It took 3 weeks and countless emails to get my money back, they reported me for money laundering without explaining why.

I never traded with the company, I used the same bank account from deposit and withdrawal. Total non-sense. I am taking legal action against FXGLOBE

Reply by FXGlobe submitted Aug 19, 2019:
The company acknowledges your complaint and would like to stress that as per AML laws and transaction supervision, it is in the company’s obligation to report any suspicious activity to the AML authorities and wait for their response.

Part of the transaction monitoring procedures is to identify suspicious activity such as clients who make a deposit and withdraw without any trading activity. Due to the nature of this transaction AML authority demand to be notified so to investigate whether the client is using our company to launder money.

We received notification to release the funds and to wait for further instructions, which is exactly what we did.

We are sorry for the delay in releasing your funds and your bad experience but we were following procedures as a requirement of the supervision of our regulators and AML authorities.
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Porto, Portugal,
Jan 21, 2021,

Bad practice and bad expereience

My experience with this broker was not that bad, but when a broker stop responding to emails when you want to make a withdrawal or the practice of high fees schemes for withdrawing money from the account,is too much.
I start with this broker without no problem day 7 of April, the problem start when i ask for a first withdraw, i try withdraw in July half of my money there.
They were not happy, start asking why and the account manager start to talk to me about try other type of accounts more effecient ones with less spread and so on, more than two weeks pass to receive the funds in my digital wallet.
This was not the big problem, day 1 of October the problem starts when i ask to withdraw the rest of the funds. First they say that will charge 4.5% fee, the excuse was that i will withdraw all the money , they don t like that ( when i open account they say that don´t have fees for deposit or withdraw ) i negotiate with them and continue trading to make more volume expecting that when i want withdraw i will not have the same problem, so i try a new account ( ecn razor ).
Day 23 of December i see that i can´t make a profit with this broker and decid to withdraw all the money , Christmas and New Year pass no email from them even the money, 8 of January i send an email asking about my withdraw without no reply. Day 12 of January send other email they reply finaly say that will be processed end of the day. Day 15 of January i see that money left my mt4 account but i don t receive in my wallet , to resume i just receive at 20 of January almost a month pass and also when i see i was charged 5% fee.
I though that this type of practice from brokers had finished, i have seen this type of practice in a long time. I don t made a single profit from on this broker, even that was not enought. This is ridiculous, never again in this broker.