FXGlobe review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

3.129 • 40 REVIEWS
FS International Limited FxGlobe LTD also FxGlobe.io also FxGlobe.io

What is FXGlobe?

FXGlobe is a forex broker with the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) as their trading platform in PC, Web and Mobile version.

FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read FXGlobe Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

2021-11-15:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against FX Globe International (fxglobe.international).  CLICK HERE to confirm.
2020-11-09:  CONSOB, the Italian financial regulator, can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.  Since fxglobe.international (FS International LTD) is not authorized in Italy, it has been blocked.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
3.129 • 40 REVIEWS

N
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

Fx Globe is the real deal

I absolutely love this Broker. They provide you with every bit of tool and information you need as a trader. My account manager Charbel Peazinos is always ready and available to assist me with any help I need. I have Learnt a lot since I opened an account at FX Globe.
N
Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 29, 2019:
We're happy to be at your service. Thank you for choosing FXGlobe.
annie
Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2019,

Bad experience

I have bad experience with this broker for starter. I sign up and deposited usd500 into the trading account. I send my document for verification. no answer or email from them until i ask the one who recommend me this broker to contact them live chat to help me. then only came phone call and all done after 2days time. then another problem. my usd500 not deposited yet into my account. i goes another round of all this then only be able to trade.

now i make a withdawal request and submitted the form to their back office. confirmation of accpetance of my form only come after i send numerous of request to check on their live chat. then now waited for more than 3 days, still no news from them or my withdrawal. my live chat have been disable. how disappointing of their services.
Reply by FXGlobe submitted Jan 25, 2019:
Hello Annie,
We're sorry to here of your negative experience.
Can I ask you to provide your account number to investigate your case.
Thank you.
P
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 27, 2017,

100% secure

I have been trading with FxGlobe for the Past two years ,, when I joined i had no previous experience in online Forex trading ,, with the help of my account manager and his usual support , he has teaching me how to carry on proper risk management and how to calculate my margin ,, also the broker itself very trusted in terms of integrity and as well as when it comes to withdrawal there is no issues at all - it is recommended for all traders
Mario
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.
K
Kriti
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it
R
Beirut, Lebanon,
Nov 19, 2017,

Best market analysis. Best support. Fastest money withdraw.i recommend fxglobe to all .
Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

Page 2 of 5