FXStabilizer.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2018

The FXStabilizer MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The FX Stabilizer automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by ForexPeaceArmy. The FXStabilizer.com forex robot places trades for you.

FXStabilizer.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
FXStabilizer-3.16135.3-98.698

Join live discussion of FXStabilizer.com on our forum

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Dec 24, 2016,

I have tested this ea and atach on audusd pair but after crazy move from king dollar my tested account got margin call.
london, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2016,

This software is detected as malware by windows defender, so it is difficult to install. I had it working for a couple of weeks then windows just decided to delete it again, so it stopped working and I gave up with it.

Also, in the negative, if you want to change accounts, the seller will do it once, then after that charge $100 .... just for switching! So beware. Other EAs like Flex allow you to change accounts by yourself, free, anytime, plus Flex is cheaper, and better.

At the moment, I am trying to get the 30 day refund, but the seller is refusing. I have told him it is detected by windows as a virus, his response is "No, it isnt! No refund!". He is just ignoring the refund request.

And, Avangate are ignoring the refund too, so be careful about purchasing though Avangate, they are scammers too.

Luckily, I bought with a credit card, so I will apply for a refund though my bank. And hopefully I will get my cash back, I will update this when I know what happens.

Summary: Do not but this

, Singapore,
Mar 7, 2016,

The robot was giving small profits for few months. But last week it wiped out my account balance of 75%.
Now I stopped trading with this Robot.
Indiana, USA,
Feb 12, 2016,

I finally got the EA installed and working. Seems to be getting the same results as posted on the developers account using Turbo mode.

2016-01-21 No Rating I have purchase this EA on 1/20/2016 and received the download link within a couple of hours, but when I downloaded the files my anti-virus software detected a virus called Win32/Heur. I immediately contacted the developer but still have not received a response or a new file set that will allow install. I will update if/when resolved.
Semarang, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2016,

About one month used this EA, great result on Durable Mode, stabil gain, fix bug on update 1.2 at Deltastock broker .
, USA,
Sep 25, 2015,

Mike, thank you for the comments. I have purchased many EA's over the years and 99% of them simply do not work long term. I contacted FX Stabilizer Support and they kindly offered me a prompt reply, rare in this industry. They also assured me that the results they post are truly a match to live trades. Another rarity as so many EA providers alter statistics. I am seriously considering buying this one. I haven't purchased an EA in a couple of years or so but something seems different about this one. If you have any further updates on your trades/success/best settings, please let us know. Thank you for your time.
, USA,
Sep 15, 2015,

I have been testing the Excellent FXStabilizer Expert Advisor on a live account for several weeks now. I am highly impressed with the perfect results and thus far all my trades have matched the vendors account on MyFxBook: FXStabilizer - Durable System by fx_skill | Myfxbook

The Vendor recommended I start out with the Durable Mode so that's what I did. I could not be happier traders! The EA is extremely simple to set-up and you're ready for profits instantly. I especially like the way it focuses on the 1H AUD/USD pair solely.

Great EA for traders in the USA (or other countries) since does not have the need to utilize hedging thus complies with NFA rules if required. No scalping so another plus for certain brokers with wide spreads, etc. FXStabilizer is not broker sensitive!

Do not be afraid of this (dare I say) Martingale style EA like others. It is definitely not just another marty that randomly places trades hoping for a retrace. It is highly intelligent and the Long Term MyFxBook results back it up.

I have used just about all the big name EA's and this is without a doubt my favorite EA for long term investment growth. I have also tested many manual trading systems eg: Forex Income Boss, Gemini Code, New Science Of Forex Trading, etc, etc. They have their pros and cons but they are just simply too time consuming and stressful, especially regarding when to exit trades. Sure they have the rules to follow to help with that but it never works out that way. FXStabilizer relieves all the stress from manual trading and even other EA's on the market.

I will keep you "my fellow traders" posted on my future results.

Note: I am not an affiliate, just a very happy FXStabilizer Customer...

Happy Trading!