Umarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 26, 2020
Related sites include MTrading.com

About Umarkets.com

Umarkets is a forex broker. Umarkets offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. Umarkets.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Umarkets.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.1
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$500
Established:2017
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:Unknown
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, XCritical
Currencies:(70+)
Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:
Withdrawal Methods:

Join live discussion of Umarkets.com on our forum

Unknown,
Mar 4, 2020,

Terrible unethical SCAM

Do not invest your money into the low life losers. They harass me daily by calling me it has been 5 months since I requested a phone call for information about their company now my phone number is registered they are harassing me daily even though I have told them multiple times not to call anymore. Can’t block because they use an app that generates new numbers for each phone call. Trust me on this one you need to avoid these scammer weirdos. Let’s get them shut down!!! The phone calls are becoming creepy

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 3, 2020,

UMarkets is a Scam

My contact with this company was through a book they were giving for free about trading. As I was interested I gave my contact number and my e-mail in order to get the free book. Instead they told me they were offering a "free trading online course". They showed me a few steps on how I could earn money and seemed to be simple. Then they help you to aplly all the documentation to start trading. They show you how to trade. With my first inversion, 500 dollars I earned almost 460 dollars more in 2 days. That was great for me, I was enthusiastic. My personal expert, Fabian Fontas called me and told me to do some inversions to arrive to 1000 dollars soy I followed his instructions. On the next day he called me telling me that my account "didn´t support my operation" so he told me to put more money with them and I was so angry casue he made me lost all my money with his instructions. Reading other reviews I had seen that they use to do these kind of operations till they take all the money from their clients asking them to keep and keep putting money on their website. Finally they lost all of their money. I hope this review helps other to dont put money on this company.

Rico San Antonio,
Bulacan, Philippines,
Jan 30, 2020,

uMartkets is bad.

I NEED HELP. I've lost >20k from Dec'19 to date.

uMarkets keeps on calling me late last year trying convince me to invest. Unfortunately they got me to invest little at first $450 via credit card. My trades are quite ok and they convinced me to invest bigger $10k to get 100% bonus and 50% profit guaranteed. The new transaction they asked me to use ABRA so that according to them is easy to move and no limits for transaction. So I will take my money from the bank, deposit to ABRA and then transfer to them. I did it 3x.

Eventually my trades get in trouble and they asked me to send more money to keep the account afloat and will not close trade. They used block/unblock and wait for my money to re-open the account. That is another $5k for block/unblock. Before that, i sent $5k to fund a second account that they assign to me earlier... So the total then was $20,450.00. Just on Friday (Jan.24), i was forced to send the $5k required to unblock the 1st account because the market is going to move according to me expert. When we managed re-open, the expert gave me instructions to close the lock deal and open a new trade (BUY)... He told me to hold other trades, which initially i suggested to close to be safe. Since they are the expert, i followed. Everything went downhill and that night (Friday and continued til market open on Monday), i am loosing big time and i cannot recover. I just watched my equity to shrink until there is no more to make a lock. My 2nd account closed deals automatically (-$5 equity) and the 1st went to almost zero ($~300). i was forced to close everything. My expert don't even want to look at my account. I sent texts to support and they pass my texts to my expert. When everything is done, his solution is for me to send additional funds, which i don't have. These guys only want your money and they are scumbags.. I sent several emails to uMarkets and they are just ignoring me. VERY BAD PEOPLE !!!

I have sent several emails to them asking my money back because they did not do what they have promised, that i will be successful, to take care on my account with my personal expert, give me the right signals, do trade for me to ensure positive results. i signed agreement to allow my experts to trade for me, use my account.. obviously i am a newbie and i need their expertise.

They did not explain several things at beginning, 1) there is 200 million lots i need to make before i need to do before i am released from the bonus scheme. 2) the deals have expiration... this is critical if i want to wait for rebound, 3) the spread is too big... most of the deals are difficult to get to positive PL. mostly will be negative.. and what i noticed, it is slow to get to positive and so fast to have negative PL. It seems they manipulate it. I really doubt their program. It is pro-uMarkets. I think they want you to loose to invest more MONEY and IF NOT, so that they NO NEED TO pay in case you withdraw. Because no more money to withdraw.

Please note of these people, Dan Lopez, the guy that always calls me for recruitment. After recruitment, they assigned me to "Philip Morgan", after he was able to get me to invest $10k giving me guarantees and promises, then suddenly "Jeffrey O'Brien" comes it... Then that is the start on the inevitable. I lost everything.
Wanted me to invest more.

Lastly, I pray uMarkets to become successful so that in case they have heart, they will return my money. Remember i prayed for them to get better not to get bankrupt.

Abel,
Philippines, Philippines,
Jan 27, 2020,

VERY BAD/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I raised up a request for my personal expert to call me up since I have a question regarding my account/trade since Jan 9, 2020 but the agent just keep on saying that he/she will inform my personal expert asap. But until today, no one has called me up.
Alajuela, Costa Rica,
Jan 23, 2020,

They burned my 10000 dolars account

This is a company where they only are for you to ask money. When you have doubts or any problem, nobody gets the phone. My advisor Rodolfo Von Trolle, made me set an operation to blow my account in less than 15 minutes and never gets the phone nor answered any message.
Be careful, do not accept any call from this broker, you will loose your money
Liz,
Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 17, 2019,

I hate it

Will you please help me i invest in umarkets my broker my mentor not calling me i dont know what to do to widraw my money please help me i want my money back or email me to help me please

Evgeniy,
Kazan', Russian Federation,
Aug 5, 2019,

I'm pleased in general

Trading on Umarkets is not my main source of income, but I increase my budget more and more with each month and that cannot but please me. I have no difficulties with trading with this broker and I'm fine with its spreads. I sometimes use the leverage. You can choose different ones, and it sometimes helps a lot. All trading conditions are agreed in advance and aren't changed during trading. The speed of order execution is high. I'm pleased in general, but sometimes I get stressed because it's impossible to find the right tab on the website right away. Of course this is not the worst thing, you just need to get used to it.

Fatah,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 31, 2019,

Umarkets has acceptable trading terms

My impressions about Umarkets are good in general. One can make money safely there without worrying about money being lost. And this is not only my opinion, but everyone who trades there. If it would have been otherwise, it would not have stayed in the market for so long. This broker has acceptable trading terms and everything you need. I make on average about 20% of the deposit. It may seem not very much, but I don't take risks. Stability is important for me. The only thing I don't like is that this broker has too high crypt spreads. Bitcoin spread is from 100. I don't trade with crypt, though.

Sombun,
Lamphun, Thailand,
Jul 22, 2019,

I trust this broker

I'd like to say a couple of words about Umarkets. I trust this broker, because I've never had a chance to think differently. It's fine to trade there and the broker does everything it says. I have no claims about either to orders execution, or to the funds withdrawal timing. Spreads don't bother a lot as well. There are interesting bonuses such as trading on news insurance or the possibility of transferring funds from a demo account to the real one. I did not use them, but I may go for it. The only thing that surprises me is that the spreads on the mini account are higher than on more respectable accounts. It should be exactly the other way round.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jul 21, 2019,

Scammers

DO NOT GO IN THIS BROKER !!, I was a few months and when I requested a withdrawal they got into my account and with an operation they emptied my account so I could not withdraw the money! They do a lot of publicity to get newbies ... unfortunately I enter the game and lose what I deposit. I hope this review helps you.

Estuve unos meses cuando pedi un retiro, se metiron a la cuenta y con una operacion me vaciaron la cuanta y nunca mas vi el dinero!! unos ESTAFADORES NO SE METAN ACA, encima gasta dinero en publicidad captando NOVATOS lamentableme cai en su trampa.. espero que no le pase a nadie mas