Umarkets.ai Review

Was Umarkets.com

Updated: Mar 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Umarkets is a forex broker. Umarkets offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. Umarkets.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Umarkets.ai
Previously was Umarkets.com.
Related sites include MTrading.com

Established: 2008
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, XCritical
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:
Withdrawal Methods:

Join live discussion of Umarkets.ai on our forum

South Bohemia, Czech Republic,
Feb 1, 2021,

I finaly recieved the funds. I change my rating to only 3 stars as I think that no reputable broker should act like this, withdrawals should be quicker and communication with clients better.

Jan 18, 2021 - 1 Star I'm waiting for almost 3 months for my 1400 USD withdrawal.

The process of withdrawing is incredibly frustrating. I click "Submit" in my user area, a confirmation appears but I don't see it in my pending withdrawals, no email confirmation etc. They have a rule that first you account manager must call you to confirm the withdrawal (they probably want to talk you out of it). And this is the problem.

The manager Christian Lee only called me once. I picked up the phone and he immediately hang off after 1 second. Then I tried to call him from my end several times, he never picks the phone. I tried to write him several emails, no answer at all. I wrote to support email and they never ever replied to me. The only way to communicate with them is live chat. I told them several times to tell mr. Lee to call me, they always confirm and claim they will do. But with no effect. I asked them to change my account manager and guess what? Yes, you are right - they totally ignore me.

Anna Lacson,
Pasig, Philippines,
Jan 22, 2021,

Review from guest

It was a good experience having trading with umarkets. It was a positive experience with there training for 2 weeks and I have learned a lot.

Oct 23, 2020,

THEY CRASHED MY TRADE ON PURPOSE TO STOP ME FROM WITHDRAWING

After going through the stress of registering with their complicated process, I started trading on the ground that I would be given a slot to do copy trading since I had little experience with the whole thing. They told me I could only invest a minimum of $500. I struggled to raise the minimum deposit amount. When they saw I couldn't meet up, they allowed me to invest $450 which was what I had at the moment. I should have known something was fishy when my assigned manager, Mr. Fabian Fontas, told me never to contact the other staff who began the registration process with me - Samantha Hoffman and George Collins.

After the investment, I noticed they left me hanging. They didn't do the copy trading, neither did they guide me. Since I wasn't getting much guidance, I decided to trade myself. To their surpise, I was doing pretty well. I made close to double of my investment when I found myself in a tight financial situation and needed to withdraw some funds. I only wanted to withdraw $300 and leave the rest to continue trading. But when I requested a withdrawal, my manager didn't let me withdraw. Instead he kept pressurizing me to invest more. Thank God I didn't even have the money to invest, else I would have fallen prey to their evil tactics. After I insisted I couldn't invest anymore, he told me he would help me get more money. So he accessed my account through Anydesk and crashed my balance on purpose. I say it's on purpose they are supposed to be experts and the trades he placed were unreasonably heavy. Left my account balance negative. He just didn't want me to withdraw. I messaged him and everyone else I had spoken to from their team and got no response at all.

It was after it all happened I decided to read their reviews and I saw they had numerous negative reviews. The only positive ones were from people who hadn't yet attempted withdrawal. Don't trade with this platform. They are out to steal. You won't be able to withdraw, instead they will keep trying to make you invest more and more. They don't even use the same numbers to call, so you can't track them. I doubt they even use their real names. I would sue this platform if I could.

Jul 21, 2020,

Russian criminal Traders SCAMMERS company UMARKETS.COM!!!NO money pay-back!

RUSSIAN Forex Traders SCAMMER company UMARKETS.COM!
FACE BOOK: UmarketsRussian,
TWITTER: UmarketsForex
I invested 500 USD in this company 1,5 month ago. After 3 weeks manager, Yaroslav Arseniev Financial service manager of UMarkets starts to demand aggressively from me 5,000 USD more invest after a few weeks! When I refused, they stopped to answer my emails, skype calls and stop trading on my account! I advise everyone not to trade with them.Umarkets do not provide teaching training for beginners!I have asked my manager to teach me, but I have been told that's the best learning is to trade with him on their platform on real investments! I would like to complain about these people. Can anyone help me with a proper legal way to sue this Russian scammer company UMARKETS.COM? I demand to get my money back for a week! Company experts were ignoring me! Today finally manager asked me to download ''ANYDESK'' application, which is allowed him to see my computer screen and deal on my behalf. I demanded to transfer money back into my bank account. Manager told me the only way to do it is to transfer USD into cryptocurrency first, then return to my bank account in to rubles! I did not allow him to open a new investment! The manager Yaroslav Areniev instead of returning 1200 USD (amount with profit) to my bank account, converted it in cryptocurrency, and transfer to offshore! The money disappeared from my account on 8 July 2020 after Yaroslav Areniev assistants! He told me it is my mistake as my internet-connection went down. It was not true! I have recorded our conversation with him! Then he accused me to open a new deal on their platform, which went unsuccessful. I am a total beginner, and do not know how to open deals on the platform without a broker! I was strictly following his commands. I did not do anything wrong.The head office of the company did not want to investigate where the money gone! On the 9th of July I called back to Umarkets again.Their experts Ukrainian broker told me if I will not stop calling, I will be in a coffin soon! I am really worried about my safety now! As they have my documents and know where I live.They was very rude and insulted me a number of times in last conversation on Skype. I have recorded those dialogs with them! Its a fraud company UMarkets.com.
UMarkets organizes its activities in the Russian Federation, a company run by Russian traders! I find on the internet from a reliable source that UMarkets operates without authorisation documents of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in Moscow, therefore they violate not only the norms of Russian Federation low but as well European laws! Umarkets.com is owned by Market Solutions Ltd. which is an offshore company registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is notorious for its practically absent requirements and regulations. Due to the setup cost is low and it does not regulate Forex trading. Therefore, it became an offshore zone for shady Forex brokers such as Millennium FX, Brokerz, and more. According to the Umarkets website, the broker is registered with the Financial Commission under the number 24310 IBC 2017. Even though FinaCom is a well-respected organisation, it is a self-regulatory organisation that cannot guarantee the safety of the trading environment and does not regulate the daily operations of the company, therefore cannot provide necessary protection to the client. From our source, it costs €24,000 per year to become a member. However, and there is no handbook or guidelines for brokers to run their business. Therefore, there is zero protection for traders! Umarkets belong to a chain of 5 fraudulent companies: MAXIMARKETS.PRO /U-markets.org/Forex-brokers.pro/www.770-capital.com/U-traid.com. I find out from the internet that hundreds of people have been scammed by UMARKETS since 2008 year not only in Russia but in Europe as well!
Please read these reviews:
https://www.thatsucks.com/review/umarkets-suck/, https://forextradingbonus.com/brokers/umarkets/ ,
http://www.youtube.com/UMarkets.com scammers

PH, Philippines,
Jun 8, 2020,

AVOID THEM SINCE THEY ARE SCAM

I started with UMARKETS last Sept. 8, 2018 when someone called me on behalf of them an expert to be engaged and open an account with promising 100% ROI and with a bonus ranging from 100% TO 300%. Since I been trading already by that time I was catch and call up my attention with their bonuses. At first, before I do make my first deposit they enroll me for a Demo Real account and teach me how the UMARKETS work platform can be accessed through web. Thus, making my trades on position and earned some profit.
I make my first deposit on Sept. 10, 2018, around 5,000 USD and send away my profile as to my legalities as a true individual and a citizen of such a country. By the time it’s very interesting that my trades are having a huge profit to 1,500 USD. Furthermore, another call was made by my expert offering another opportunity to upgrade my account to the GOLD account which you need to have deposited up to 10,000 USD and participate in the U.S Crude Oil stocks. Since I have the resources I made the deposit of 11,500 USD in total using my debit visa/mastercard. Thus, this opportunity will allow my account to make it double which is my case around 23,000 USD.
I made my first withdrawal for a try of 3,000 USD since its already earning but when I process it on their platform it will say I need to contact my expert regarding this matter. So I did and he added that I need to get a 1,000 lots trade for me to allow to withdraw. From that I was curious why should I can’t make my withdrawal since I have sufficient free margin which I whom and compare to any broker whom I participated with whatever available I can withdraw it anytime.
I made different speculation that maybe this is their kind of process. And without hesitation I pursue it and in order to cope with this required lots which my expert doesn’t explain on this prior, I make my decision I deposited again on Nov. 2018 for 16,250 USD to boost my account and exposed to a lot of trade positions. By then, they allow me 5,000 USD withdraw on Dec. 2018 which credited on my card right away.
Next, since I want to withdraw my full earnings my expert called me again and said in order to fast track my bonuses workout that will generate a profit of 300% I need to participate to their offerings such as NETFLIX and FERRARI stocks and will require me to have an account of 50,000 USD running balances. Moreover, I made myself to participate in their offerings, and maybe after this, I can fully withdraw my earnings. From then on, I deposited another 27,500 USD.
On the other hand, since I have difficulties and fear to expose a lot on trading I seek helped to my expert to handle my account and help me to make open trades. Accordingly, in order to have that I need to upgrade my account to VIP and will require me another deposit of 10,000 USD. Due to excitement to finish my required lots exposed I made a deposit of 10,000 USD on FEB. 2018. From the agreement I signed with them that they will be the one to hold my account and place trades without my knowledge.
One moment on Feb. 26, 2018 my expert email me that my account is at risk due to LOCK and BLOCK. At first, I ask him why is that so and he replied due to his placement of GBP/JPY that shoot up to great losses. I was astonished and can’t be replied to him and wondering why it happens since my account is on VIP and the one placing it. In my thought, are they called “expert” or professional? Or maybe this is the kind of strategy that they make to a client to made more deposits. From that on, I never pick up their called or replied to their email but when such time that their head manager call and spoke to me and promises to recover everything that has lost and in order to do that I made another deposit to participate on a different stock like SAMSUNG, DISNEY and etc. To do this, I deposited 60,000 USD on March 4 – 29, 2019 and that money comes from my loan to bank, borrowed from my friends, and selling my property whose stagnant and not earning. From all the possible means I made and I collected such a huge amount and do whatever they instruct me.
Time has passed and looking that my account is going to recover what is lost and make my account to 500,000 USD. By looking at my balances now I need to withdraw and my withdrawal will serve my payment to whatever debt I have during that time and becomes due. I was surprised just like the last time, that before my account to withdraw I need to ask my expert permission. So and so I do that but when I said to him that I need to withdraw, he answered me that my required lots is not finished. I was wondering why is that so? So I made my own understanding and looked upon the total trades and make manual computation and based on my expert told me that 100,0000 units are equal to 1 lot. Upon seeing my account on the platform, I made 120M units which I believe equal to 1,200 lots. I confronted him and scolded my expert make arguments with him to resolve and make my withdrawal approved.
From situation, my expert is no were to be found and never have communication with him until in May 2019 upon login my account on their platform I found out that my account is negative or wipe out. I was then nervous and said to myself I was scam by UMARKETS. I searched on the web about UMARKETS and then I found out a lot of negative reviews about this broker and only a few positive comments which I whom I can linger on my fingers.
Until such time, my expert email me and said my account is LOCK and BLOCKED again why I can no longer place any trades and see a huge negative, and in order to make it work again I need to deposit another 100,000 USD. I contact him and ask for help to please have my account back and he said please do the deposit and I will take your account back. I think it more often and set aside for a while to look more to fund my account since I don’t have a choice but to fund it or else everything will be wiped out. I experience severe depression and frustration for what happens until such time way back August 2019 I need to make the decision to sell what I have left to look for funds at any cost. But when I tried I only resource fund around 51,400 USD and that’s all I can make up to Jan. 2020. From the current situation, since I have a lot of summoned from different creditor’s I keep myself discreet and let me leave on my relatives since I don’t home to shelter now and to call my own.
Lastly, last April 2020 since we had a pandemic I do request for a withdrawal and allow only as usual 5,000 USD for that it’s better to have it than sorry so I grab it until this day I made it to my mind that this UMARKETS is a full scam to clickbait your money for no reasons.
For the record, in total, I have deposited 181,500 USD and only 10,000 USD has been withdrawn and said to myself I need to seek and ask help for the authorities or any bodies of an agency to recover my funds at all costs. So please, you don't have a life so miserable like me AVOID THEM.

Davao City, Philippines,
Jun 8, 2020,

UMARKET FOREX BROKER IS REAL SCAMMER PROMISE.

This forex broker is practicing a dirty game they encourage you to deposit they promise you to coach but in time when u done deposit the personal expert is not exactly coaching you they said they busy but the truth is they make you bored and so that you trade on your own and drain your capital thats my experience to them.I hope it help to the investors.umarket is scammer i loss $500 . You are no match with Binance and iq option they are not scammer i suggest to the investor to trade on binance bitcoin .promise umarket is scammer.

M.,
Pécs, Hungary,
Apr 10, 2020,

Avoid them since they are nasty and rude

I wanted to download a book which they were advertising - cheap marketing trick, and the book turned out to be a superficial garbage. For that they demand you to enter your name, email and phone number which leads to automatic registering on their website, and there is no way to deactivate your account.
As soon as they see you register they will harass you multiple times per day by any means and try to persuade you to register as they get their bonus per each registration. Avoid them!!!
They keep on calling you every day. They try to pull you in and press you to give your personal data and top up your account over the phone.
They do not take "no" for an answer. The chase you on everyday basis and talk to you in a rude manner once you start telling them you are not interested. Very poor customer service.

Unknown,
Mar 4, 2020,

Terrible unethical SCAM

Do not invest your money into the low life losers. They harass me daily by calling me it has been 5 months since I requested a phone call for information about their company now my phone number is registered they are harassing me daily even though I have told them multiple times not to call anymore. Can’t block because they use an app that generates new numbers for each phone call. Trust me on this one you need to avoid these scammer weirdos. Let’s get them shut down!!! The phone calls are becoming creepy

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 3, 2020,

UMarkets is a Scam

My contact with this company was through a book they were giving for free about trading. As I was interested I gave my contact number and my e-mail in order to get the free book. Instead they told me they were offering a "free trading online course". They showed me a few steps on how I could earn money and seemed to be simple. Then they help you to aplly all the documentation to start trading. They show you how to trade. With my first inversion, 500 dollars I earned almost 460 dollars more in 2 days. That was great for me, I was enthusiastic. My personal expert, Fabian Fontas called me and told me to do some inversions to arrive to 1000 dollars soy I followed his instructions. On the next day he called me telling me that my account "didn´t support my operation" so he told me to put more money with them and I was so angry casue he made me lost all my money with his instructions. Reading other reviews I had seen that they use to do these kind of operations till they take all the money from their clients asking them to keep and keep putting money on their website. Finally they lost all of their money. I hope this review helps other to dont put money on this company.
Rico San Antonio,
Bulacan, Philippines,
Jan 30, 2020,

uMartkets is bad.

I NEED HELP. I've lost >20k from Dec'19 to date.

uMarkets keeps on calling me late last year trying convince me to invest. Unfortunately they got me to invest little at first $450 via credit card. My trades are quite ok and they convinced me to invest bigger $10k to get 100% bonus and 50% profit guaranteed. The new transaction they asked me to use ABRA so that according to them is easy to move and no limits for transaction. So I will take my money from the bank, deposit to ABRA and then transfer to them. I did it 3x.

Eventually my trades get in trouble and they asked me to send more money to keep the account afloat and will not close trade. They used block/unblock and wait for my money to re-open the account. That is another $5k for block/unblock. Before that, i sent $5k to fund a second account that they assign to me earlier... So the total then was $20,450.00. Just on Friday (Jan.24), i was forced to send the $5k required to unblock the 1st account because the market is going to move according to me expert. When we managed re-open, the expert gave me instructions to close the lock deal and open a new trade (BUY)... He told me to hold other trades, which initially i suggested to close to be safe. Since they are the expert, i followed. Everything went downhill and that night (Friday and continued til market open on Monday), i am loosing big time and i cannot recover. I just watched my equity to shrink until there is no more to make a lock. My 2nd account closed deals automatically (-$5 equity) and the 1st went to almost zero ($~300). i was forced to close everything. My expert don't even want to look at my account. I sent texts to support and they pass my texts to my expert. When everything is done, his solution is for me to send additional funds, which i don't have. These guys only want your money and they are scumbags.. I sent several emails to uMarkets and they are just ignoring me. VERY BAD PEOPLE !!!

I have sent several emails to them asking my money back because they did not do what they have promised, that i will be successful, to take care on my account with my personal expert, give me the right signals, do trade for me to ensure positive results. i signed agreement to allow my experts to trade for me, use my account.. obviously i am a newbie and i need their expertise.

They did not explain several things at beginning, 1) there is 200 million lots i need to make before i need to do before i am released from the bonus scheme. 2) the deals have expiration... this is critical if i want to wait for rebound, 3) the spread is too big... most of the deals are difficult to get to positive PL. mostly will be negative.. and what i noticed, it is slow to get to positive and so fast to have negative PL. It seems they manipulate it. I really doubt their program. It is pro-uMarkets. I think they want you to loose to invest more MONEY and IF NOT, so that they NO NEED TO pay in case you withdraw. Because no more money to withdraw.

Please note of these people, Dan Lopez, the guy that always calls me for recruitment. After recruitment, they assigned me to "Philip Morgan", after he was able to get me to invest $10k giving me guarantees and promises, then suddenly "Jeffrey O'Brien" comes it... Then that is the start on the inevitable. I lost everything.
Wanted me to invest more.

Lastly, I pray uMarkets to become successful so that in case they have heart, they will return my money. Remember i prayed for them to get better not to get bankrupt.