CapitalIndex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

CapitalIndex is a forex broker. Capital Index offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. CapitalIndex.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalIndex.com

Join live discussion of CapitalIndex.com on our forum

Philippines,
Oct 3, 2017,

Legitimate, but long withdrawal fees

Capital Index is the recommended broker for their software "SmartCharts" and the software is recommended by their learning institution by "Learn To Trade."

3 Separate companies, connected and all legitimate, now I have ups and downs with the company but I will review the broker for now.

I have been trading with Capital Index for almost 6 months and I find no problems with them when it comes to trading, there are times where spreads suddenly spike on news event, and price only kissing my TP level and head back to SL.

But I have compared several price feeds and they are not to blame from those issues.

So when it comes to trading, they are legitimate. I am a swing trader and I don't mind their spreads, although spreads in major pairs go lower than 2 pips in London open. But personally I think the average spread is 3-4 Pips overall

Now here is the problem....

It is stated that withdrawals take 10-15 business days, and I am okay with it, but no matter how many times I contact my bank, they say it's the broker's side, when I contact live support (which is amazing by the way and are always available) they say it's the bank's side and all they can do is send me useless reference numbers that my bank can't use.

Take note that I have made several withdrawal transactions with them and me bouncing off asking questions to my bank and broker is very, very frustrating.

Until I notice this CONSISTENT pattern, that all my withdrawals take EXACTLY 1 month, they said that it's because of the policy of our bank and they took time to explain things to me.

I even ordered their card so I could process withdrawals faster but after 2 months it has not arrived yet.

Although on my last withdrawal they assisted me for my withdrawals to take 3-5 days only which I have to submit some requirements.

but it took me 2 weeks to solve until it reflects in my balance.

All my withdrawals are processed, but it takes time to withdraw with them, perhaps it is because of my bank or where I am (country) but the are doing their best to solve it.
Jan 1, 2016,

I don't understand why they advertise competitive spreads when most gbp or eur pairs are above 3? This is not competitive and is on the high side. Apart from that everything else is good but I can not use this broker due the spreads.